Straight Cock Suckers

Cardinal

Really Experienced
Interested in hearing from straight married guys who think they want to feel a cock in their mouths, what do you want to feel? What do you want to taste? What do you want to experience without your wife knowing?
Do you think you would actually do this if you knew your wife wouldn’t find out?

Interested in hearing from straight married guys who think they want to feel a cock in their mouths, what do you want to feel? What do you want to taste? What do you want to experience without your wife knowing?
Do you think you would actually do this if you knew your wife wouldn’t find out?
I want to feel that power and urgency as the hips begin to grind against the tight lip lock I have on his girthy member. I want hear his gutteral growl, his scorn maybe, his disdain as my own needy whimpers fill the air. I want to taste his manly meat and the tangy precum that I draw from his overcooked balls. I want to lap his fat knob, blow on it smother it with fat kisses. The wife? Maybe have her catch me servicing some guy. She's pretty freaky.

I would want to feel his cover go from mid erect to totally hard as the result of my work and attention. Hearing his breathing quicken as I pick up the pace. As he groans, using my throat and mouth to pull his orgasm from him so he sees stars. Wife did this for me years ago. Sadly, she doesn’t like giving oral.

I would consider this if 1) it remained discrete and 2) the person was 100% totally clean. I would not want to bring any surprises home. It will probably remain a fantasy as I consider our relationship to be important. I would be okay with her taking another partner, but I would want to know. Any questions or comments, feel free to DM.
Z

Feeling his hard cock throbbing and pulsating in my mouth and hearing him mooooan with pure torture as I stick my tongue out and lick his entire hard shaft from his balls to the tip of his cock.

Eventually feeling him explode deep in my mouth as I taste his warm, gooey cum slide down my throat.

It's been awhile so I've been craving more and more lately. Can't lie.

Similar to what others have said I want to feel his cock getting hard(er) in my mouth and then pulsing as he cums. It's similar to why I love to eat pussy - I get off on making the other person get off....

And I just want to feel a hard cock that's not my own in my hand and mouth- a nice hard cock is a turn on to me 🤷‍♂️

If I could be sure that my wife (and others) wouldn't find out, I 100% would do it. That's probably been the biggest thing holding me back from taking the plunge into gay sex - fear that my wife and family would find out.

Similar to what others have said I want to feel his cock getting hard(er) in my mouth and then pulsing as he cums. It's similar to why I love to eat pussy - I get off on making the other person get off....

And I just want to feel a hard cock that's not my own in my hand and mouth- a nice hard cock is a turn on to me 🤷‍♂️

If I could be sure that my wife (and others) wouldn't find out, I 100% would do it. That's probably been the biggest thing holding me back from taking the plunge into gay sex - fear that my wife and family would find out.
You have my sympathy.
Such a shame that you will never know the pleasure that you are being denied...

The ultimate payoff would be knowing that I make him hard...the taste and feel are added momentos.

I think I would

Yep I hear that

I want to feel that power and urgency as the hips begin to grind against the tight lip lock I have on his girthy member. I want hear his gutteral growl, his scorn maybe, his disdain as my own needy whimpers fill the air. I want to taste his manly meat and the tangy precum that I draw from his overcooked balls. I want to lap his fat knob, blow on it smother it with fat kisses. The wife? Maybe have her catch me servicing some guy. She's pretty freaky.
So we'll said, so erotic

I have very strong desires to suck cock, swallow cum, and more with the right person or persons. What’s holding me back is the consequences of my wife finding out. This battle has been going on for many years, so, if there was absolutely no way of her finding out; I would definitely do it.

I have very strong desires to suck cock, swallow cum, and more with the right person or persons. What’s holding me back is the consequences of my wife finding out. This battle has been going on for many years, so, if there waabsolutely no way of her finding out; I would definitely do it.
I was the same way for years but once I finally made the jump to trying it, I’ve become addicted I just keep craving more and more cock I do enjoy making a man happy and satisfied. Love the cum.

Don’t think I could ever suck a guy but recently been thinking that I could let a guy suck me.

Never had that thought before until recently.

A guy asked me that if I was tied up to a chair and watched him fuck my wife, would I let him suck me off after.

At first I said no but then the thought excites me and I ended up saying that I’d let him.
The harder she cums, the more you'll crave his head. You might want to do the dick that did her.

Back