Straight Cock Suckers

Tried it loved it, curiously still feel straight I never find men attractive only look at females with lust, its just the feel of cock getting hard in my mouth while at the same time there's a soft fleshiness to it cant wait till next time
I had my first m2m at 50 and I am now 63. I feel the same as you being attracted to women. It has been over a year since I last felt a cock.

Tried it loved it, curiously still feel straight I never find men attractive only look at females with lust, its just the feel of cock getting hard in my mouth while at the same time there's a soft fleshiness to it cant wait till next time
One has nothing to do with the other. Just because you like hard cocks doesn’t mean you don’t like women.

Both are not mutually exclusive. 😉

So all of you that are terrified of your wives finding out have you ever talked to her about this? Maybe in the guise of a MMF threesome. Or do you just assume she would be all no way and cut your nuts off.

So all of you that are terrified of your wives finding out have you ever talked to her about this? Maybe in the guise of a MMF threesome. Or do you just assume she would be all no way and cut your nuts off.
I admitted to my wife or back then girlfriend about my last escapades with guys during college. She didn't judge me but wasn't there thing and simoky thanked me for sharing the fyi.

Now 20 plus years later she still doesn't want to know about it and if anything have even forgotten about this part of my past. A simple what she don't know won't hurt I guess?!

I admitted to my wife or back then girlfriend about my last escapades with guys during college. She didn't judge me but wasn't there thing and simoky thanked me for sharing the fyi.

Now 20 plus years later she still doesn't want to know about it and if anything have even forgotten about this part of my past. A simple what she don't know won't hurt I guess?!
Until she finds out and then you are twice fucked...Bi-sexually and then probably by divorce. But hey, who am I to have an opinion. Rock on.

The Human condition is almost infinitely variable. I've written a story about a couple bi-dads who get caught and have to deal with the aftermath.

My wife is unaware that I have had some, very little, M2M experience. She is however fully aware that I want to suck cock. She understands and isn't grossed out by that but does not offer consent. She isn't interested in threesomes.

Back