Straight Cock Suckers

Tried it loved it, curiously still feel straight I never find men attractive only look at females with lust, its just the feel of cock getting hard in my mouth while at the same time there's a soft fleshiness to it cant wait till next time
I understand you. Is one of the reasons why I got addicted to trans girls.
It happened me once with this M2F girl, who blindfolded me, and I sucked a man, while she was telling me about her shy GF. In my mind I was with a girl, until she took the blindfold off. I continued sucking that delicious meat… she tricked me, but I still can’t start doing anything with men.

I'm a classic not-attracted-to-men-just-love-cock man. Specifically, sucking cock, though I do fantasize about taking a big cock up my asshole some day.

Here's the honest truth: While no fan of an out-of-shape body, for the most part I don't care even a little bit about who's attached to the cock I'm sucking. I mean, if the guy is cool, or vibes with me (like, is verbal and willing to call me a cocksucker, faggot etc.), great.

But really—and thankfully, after some initial shock, my wife has come to understand this—it's simply the feeling of a dick in my mouth that gets me off. Not imagining anything, or anyone, it's a physical sensation that is somehow networked to my cock; simply put, fucking my wife feels even more fantastic if I have a big dildo in her mouth (and luckily, she is no longer threatened by that).

Now, do I love sucking real cock when I can? Absolutely. But there again, for me, it's mostly a physical thing wired to my sexual brain: The "naughtiness" and incongruence of me, a "straight" married man and responsible community member, getting on his knees to take cock is just so fucking HOT.

I'm a classic not-attracted-to-men-just-love-cock man. Specifically, sucking cock, though I do fantasize about taking a big cock up my asshole some day.

Here's the honest truth: While no fan of an out-of-shape body, for the most part I don't care even a little bit about who's attached to the cock I'm sucking. I mean, if the guy is cool, or vibes with me (like, is verbal and willing to call me a cocksucker, faggot etc.), great.

But really—and thankfully, after some initial shock, my wife has come to understand this—it's simply the feeling of a dick in my mouth that gets me off. Not imagining anything, or anyone, it's a physical sensation that is somehow networked to my cock; simply put, fucking my wife feels even more fantastic if I have a big dildo in her mouth (and luckily, she is no longer threatened by that).

Now, do I love sucking real cock when I can? Absolutely. But there again, for me, it's mostly a physical thing wired to my sexual brain: The "naughtiness" and incongruence of me, a "straight" married man and responsible community member, getting on his knees to take cock is just so fucking HOT.
Thank you for sharing your story.

It’s really hot that your wife understands and even obliges your sexual kink.

Interested in hearing from straight married guys who think they want to feel a cock in their mouths, what do you want to feel? What do you want to taste? What do you want to experience without your wife knowing?
Do you think you would actually do this if you knew your wife wouldn’t find out?
Actually, I had no idea what I wanted to feel other than someone's cock in my mouth...and taste? Again, no idea. My wife loves to suck my cock and since I'd see how much she enjoyed herself sucking my cock, it made me really curious to experience the same sensation of sucking cock as she was experiencing and yes, I actually did ask my masseuse if I could suck his cock and he said "sure!" and so I did. I've actually done it twice with 2 different guys, my masseuse (who also fucked me in my ass for the first time too) and a friend from my gym...I most certainly do it anytime knowing she would not find out only now I want to do it and learn how to deep throat and experience someone cumming in my mouth, which I haven't done yet ;)

Actually, I had no idea what I wanted to feel other than someone's cock in my mouth...and taste? Again, no idea. My wife loves to suck my cock and since I'd see how much she enjoyed herself sucking my cock, it made me really curious to experience the same sensation of sucking cock as she was experiencing and yes, I actually did ask my masseuse if I could suck his cock and he said "sure!" and so I did. I've actually done it twice with 2 different guys, my masseuse (who also fucked me in my ass for the first time too) and a friend from my gym...I most certainly do it anytime knowing she would not find out only now I want to do it and learn how to deep throat and experience someone cumming in my mouth, which I haven't done yet ;)
Oh, That does sound like fun. You should write about your experiences, they sound exciting.

They are exciting! I love females and making love to my wife is awesome however I do enjoy sucking cock and feeling someone fucking me in my ass and she can't do either...so I...we'll, you know...lol 😆

Back