What I’ve Learned From My Meetups With Men

mpeters

Persecuted
Ok, after having some experience with other men, there’s been a number of things I’ve learned:

1. Guys can be just as good or bad sucking dick as women can be. I’ve had two guys who made the attempt who just plain weren’t very good at it, one who was good but just couldn’t quite get me over the edge, and one successful bj.

2. Every single one of them has complimented me on my cock. Every one. A few mentioned my balls as well. One guy actually told me I was sexy (which really took me aback, because he actually was a very good-looking man in much better shape than I am) - he also specifically said the photos I’d taken of it didn’t do it justice. I was not expecting any of that!

3. Most guys who are up for CarPlay really don’t think about the logistics. Trying to do this with normal seats just doesn’t work! Next time I will be having the back seats folded down so there is more space to work with.

4. Speaking of CarPlay, the only times that weren’t CarPlay, one was on a bed (which was nice and comfy) while the other had a sheet put up over a closet doorway with a glory hole cut out, so I was standing the whole time.

5. I’ve only met up with one of them a second time, the glory hole guy, and he wanted me to fuck him through the glory hole, which didn’t work at all, it was dark, I really wasn’t into it, and I won’t go back to him a third time, I think. I will probably meet up with the other guy who hosted but I’m not sure when.

It been an interesting experience so far, but I still want to find one guy, really, who can do the job for me that I can meet with regularly. Actually I’d love it if there was a couple with a bi male I could play with, and get the best of both worlds, but I don’t know if that will happen!

Good tips, thanks for sharing.

MM sex is easy to think about, and far harder to arrange than MF sex lots of times. Glad you had some good times.

And yeah, best scenario for horny married guys is another such guy. When you're wives are out, time for some jacking off and sucking action.

Ok, after having some experience with other men, there’s been a number of things I’ve learned:

1. Guys can be just as good or bad sucking dick as women can be. I’ve had two guys who made the attempt who just plain weren’t very good at it, one who was good but just couldn’t quite get me over the edge, and one successful bj.

2. Every single one of them has complimented me on my cock. Every one. A few mentioned my balls as well. One guy actually told me I was sexy (which really took me aback, because he actually was a very good-looking man in much better shape than I am) - he also specifically said the photos I’d taken of it didn’t do it justice. I was not expecting any of that!

3. Most guys who are up for CarPlay really don’t think about the logistics. Trying to do this with normal seats just doesn’t work! Next time I will be having the back seats folded down so there is more space to work with.

4. Speaking of CarPlay, the only times that weren’t CarPlay, one was on a bed (which was nice and comfy) while the other had a sheet put up over a closet doorway with a glory hole cut out, so I was standing the whole time.

5. I’ve only met up with one of them a second time, the glory hole guy, and he wanted me to fuck him through the glory hole, which didn’t work at all, it was dark, I really wasn’t into it, and I won’t go back to him a third time, I think. I will probably meet up with the other guy who hosted but I’m not sure when.

It been an interesting experience so far, but I still want to find one guy, really, who can do the job for me that I can meet with regularly. Actually I’d love it if there was a couple with a bi male I could play with, and get the best of both worlds, but I don’t know if that will happen!
Just a question please. The two guys that weren't very good, what were they doing wrong and what would have made it better for you? Want to know so I do the right thing whenever I finally get together with someone and can make it enjoyable for them.

Just a question please. The two guys that weren't very good, what were they doing wrong and what would have made it better for you? Want to know so I do the right thing whenever I finally get together with someone and can make it enjoyable for them.
For starters there was too much teeth contact. That’s always a bad thing. There was enthusiasm, for sure, but I suspect the biggest problem was the angle they were attempting… there wasn’t much room to work with, so it may not have been their fault. And maybe what they were doing had worked for them in the past, so they’re doing the same thing — that’s like assuming that because you went down on one woman and got her to cum the same thing will work on the next one! You have to pay attention to your partner’s sounds and breathing, as well as how their body reacts. If there’s a sudden intake of breath, keep doing what you were just doing!

For starters there was too much teeth contact. That’s always a bad thing. There was enthusiasm, for sure, but I suspect the biggest problem was the angle they were attempting… there wasn’t much room to work with, so it may not have been their fault. And maybe what they were doing had worked for them in the past, so they’re doing the same thing — that’s like assuming that because you went down on one woman and got her to cum the same thing will work on the next one! You have to pay attention to your partner’s sounds and breathing, as well as how their body reacts. If there’s a sudden intake of breath, keep doing what you were just doing!
The teeth! It actually takes a little bit of practice. I remember the first couple of times I sucked my girlfriend's cock, my teeth were a problem. I had to learn how to shape my mouth so my teeth did not touch her cock. Once you learn how, it's fine and she now enjoys my blow jobs immensely.

Thank you for letting me know the good and bad.

Thank you for letting me know the good and bad.
I would also add that when they needed to give their mouth a break and they used their hand, there wasn’t enough saliva to provide any lubrication to make it feel good, so maybe having some flavored lube handy would be a good idea.

So I met up with another guy this afternoon, and in his Doublelist posts he basically trumpeted himself as a sucking expert. He worked his magic on my cock for about half an hour, and got me really *really* close more times than like to think about… and just could not get me over the edge! He finally had to give up, and maybe we will try again another time.

So my next bits of advice, those of you who plan to suck a cock sometime (mine or someone else’s):

1. Make sure you are in a comfortable position! This guy kind of came in at an angle from the side, and it didn’t help him.

2. When the person you’re sucking is right there on the edge, do something to push him over! Do the same thing you are doing but harder or faster, use a finger to stroke the vein behind the balls, fuck, even try pushing a fingertip against their anus… SOMETHING!

I know there are a lot of guys here who are fans of edging, but I am not one of them, especially after the too long period when my medication made it nearly impossible to orgasm. I would much more prefer (at least when getting sucked or a hand job) to cum quicker unless there’s an intent to tease on purpose (which this wasn’t).

Sorry To hear you haven’t reached that point in ur experiences, I last a decent amount of time but my cocksuckers always have been able to bring me finally to explode in their mouth. Sometimes using a hand to help. When they swallow and suck me dry, I’m in heaven…

Unless my girlfriend has been drinking, I usually get her to cum within five minutes of sucking or less. If she is drunk it may take ten or fifteen minutes but I will get her there. I have probably sucked her beautiful cock 50 or 60 times at least and I have always gotten her off.

Unless my girlfriend has been drinking, I usually get her to cum within five minutes of sucking or less. If she is drunk it may take ten or fifteen minutes but I will get her there. I have probably sucked her beautiful cock 50 or 60 times at least and I have always gotten her off.
That’s where familiarity helps!

Sorry To hear you haven’t reached that point in ur experiences, I last a decent amount of time but my cocksuckers always have been able to bring me finally to explode in their mouth. Sometimes using a hand to help. When they swallow and suck me dry, I’m in heaven…
I was the one time it happened!

sounds

It been an interesting experience so far, but I still want to find one guy, really, who can do the job for me that I can meet with regularly. Actually I’d love it if there was a couple with a bi male I could play with, and get the best of both worlds, but I don’t know if that will happen!m

Don't add too much stress to the situation. Get out of the car, or your local park. Get a motel room or visit your local bath house. Take your time and relax. You'll be cumming fountains before you know it.

I have learned to lie back and relax to allow him to bring the ultimate pleasure he knows how to give, to speak up and guide him as needed, and to fully submit to his administrations!

As a married to a woman guy, another similarly married guy is my ideal masturbation friend. Getting together just occasionally at one of our places when the wife is out, is my idea of the best frequency. I’ll keep looking.

I've had limited experience of sucking cock and I want more. But I live in a state with a small population Tasmania, Australia) and I'm retired and married, so opportunities are limited too. Any serious suggestions will be gratefully received.

Agreed with all your points. One thing guys should note is sensitivity.

My clitty is extra sensitive. I can't take any rough treatment or teeth. I hate it and it turns me off. The general feedback I get is that I should go to a doctor.

I have accidentally used teeth on other guys' cocks. But no one has said anything bad about my hand jobs or even blow jobs in general, because I try to be very gentle and slow. I spit all over their cocks and slobber on them to get them wet.

The center console in cars may have been a good idea but...as someone said before, try a hotel room.
I was staying with an old friend and his wife my first time, we came back, she went out and he plunged into me.

The best cocksuckers I've had know create a gentle, soft wet blanket over my cockhead and about 2" of my shaft beyond that. That shaft area is where things happen; the head itself quickly becomes too sensitive, and particularly when I'm cumming!
Keep the lips locked around the SHAFT during and orgasm and avoid tonguing the head itself during the spurts (tempting as it is).
Only approach the head once the orgasm begins to subside, and even then, only rub under the cock.
Most guys remain too active during the orgasm. Let the man cum, then help him continue it after the first volleys.

Last edited:
As odd as this sounds, stress is a big factor for me. Meeting someone for the time; trusting them, learning what they like and giving them what they prefer. I have had brief anonymous encounters and have had years with a FWB. Big difference in relaxing and enjoyment! Yes, both are sneaking around, but once comfortable with a friend, it's all much better! And once a comfort level is established, then you find more comfortable places, like your house when the spouse is out.

Finding a regular friend is the hard part, but once you have one, the sex is much more relaxed and fun!

Back