Finally, success!

mpeters

Persecuted
So just to catch anyone up who isn’t familiar with the background… back around late August/early September after realizing that I found trans women attractive, and reading a few posts that essentially said “a mouth is a mouth,” I’d started looking for my first succcessful bj from a guy to see how I felt about it and if I’d continue to pursue it and perhaps more.

After having a LOT of guys flake out, no show or ghost me, I had one meetup where the guy just ended up giving me a handjob instead. Then there were more flakes and no shows and ghosts, then there was a meetup with an older trans woman that just didn’t click for me at all. Last week there was a successful meetup where the guy just wasn’t very good at it, he was never going to get me all the way to the finish line.

So today I had a free day, and one person I was going to meet with Wednesday evening said they were free this morning, and since I was free, we agreed to meet. I get to the address and it’s apartments, but I didn’t get the number of which apartment it was, so I shoot off a few emails to them that they didn’t reply to until about 2 pm. Frankly I thought they saw me outside and decided to change their mind without telling me (if that happens it happens, but I’d hope they’d at least have the guts to tell me that).

I’d had it suggested I go to the video booths at the local adult store, but it didn’t seem like there were many people there that time of the morning, so I found a convenient place to park and reached out to some guys I’d been in touch with before but hadn’t met, as well as a couple of doublelist ads I saw. One of the dl ads got back to me quickly and we agreed to meet with a glory hole situation.

This was new to me, and since I’m trying new things, I went for it. I got to his place, entered the apartment and went to the bedroom. A sheet was hung over the closet doorway with a hole, so I dropped trou and put my cock and balls through.

As soon as they started I knew it was going to be good… no teeth contact at all, just soft, warm and wet. I was concerned my girth would be an issue as it had been in the past, but it wasn’t. I don’t know exactly how long it took, but I came in their mouth and after they licked me clean, I redressed, thanked them, and left.

Good experience? Certainly. Probably one of the best bj’s I’ve ever had, to be honest. I may have had some with a more intense orgasm, but this was very good.

Will I continue to pursue this? Probably. I don’t know that I’m ready to do any more than that, unless I was to meet up with a convincing enough cd or a trans woman.

On the other hand, my overall sexual preference remains women. My kinks don’t quite all transfer over, and I still have a very strong desire to go down on a female partner. Hopefully I can find a woman who’s able to work with my schedule sometime soon!

I have been married for about 45 years and the wife has now lost interest in sex completely. My mind wonders back to my youth and the naked sleep outs with my friends. My best friend treated me to my first orgasm. I have been on-line with a few men's groups where you swap pictures and talk about all sorts of things. I was even invited to a party where everyone leaves their clothes at the door and socializes naked for the evening, doing what ever you feel comfortable with. But being married, I couldn't get away for anything like that. Although I fantasized about what it would be like.

So just to catch anyone up who isn’t familiar with the background… back around late August/early September after realizing that I found trans women attractive, and reading a few posts that essentially said “a mouth is a mouth,” I’d started looking for my first succcessful bj from a guy to see how I felt about it and if I’d continue to pursue it and perhaps more.

After having a LOT of guys flake out, no show or ghost me, I had one meetup where the guy just ended up giving me a handjob instead. Then there were more flakes and no shows and ghosts, then there was a meetup with an older trans woman that just didn’t click for me at all. Last week there was a successful meetup where the guy just wasn’t very good at it, he was never going to get me all the way to the finish line.

So today I had a free day, and one person I was going to meet with Wednesday evening said they were free this morning, and since I was free, we agreed to meet. I get to the address and it’s apartments, but I didn’t get the number of which apartment it was, so I shoot off a few emails to them that they didn’t reply to until about 2 pm. Frankly I thought they saw me outside and decided to change their mind without telling me (if that happens it happens, but I’d hope they’d at least have the guts to tell me that).

I’d had it suggested I go to the video booths at the local adult store, but it didn’t seem like there were many people there that time of the morning, so I found a convenient place to park and reached out to some guys I’d been in touch with before but hadn’t met, as well as a couple of doublelist ads I saw. One of the dl ads got back to me quickly and we agreed to meet with a glory hole situation.

This was new to me, and since I’m trying new things, I went for it. I got to his place, entered the apartment and went to the bedroom. A sheet was hung over the closet doorway with a hole, so I dropped trou and put my cock and balls through.

As soon as they started I knew it was going to be good… no teeth contact at all, just soft, warm and wet. I was concerned my girth would be an issue as it had been in the past, but it wasn’t. I don’t know exactly how long it took, but I came in their mouth and after they licked me clean, I redressed, thanked them, and left.

Good experience? Certainly. Probably one of the best bj’s I’ve ever had, to be honest. I may have had some with a more intense orgasm, but this was very good.

Will I continue to pursue this? Probably. I don’t know that I’m ready to do any more than that, unless I was to meet up with a convincing enough cd or a trans woman.

On the other hand, my overall sexual preference remains women. My kinks don’t quite all transfer over, and I still have a very strong desire to go down on a female partner. Hopefully I can find a woman who’s able to work with my schedule sometime soon!
Good on you for trying new things. If we never try, we never know!

Good on you for trying new things. If we never try, we never know!
I just wish there was a higher success rate than I’ve had… there’s been a number of attempts that didn’t go anywhere, only one 100% success. It’s exhausting sometimes, you know? But I’m still having more success than I’ve been having with women, so there’s that!

Congrats. A happy ending (in more ways than one) to a story full of frustration. Hopefully next time will be flake free.

Congrats. A happy ending (in more ways than one) to a story full of frustration. Hopefully next time will be flake free.
There’s still been plenty of flaking… some people don’t check their email often enough, too!

There’s still been plenty of flaking… some people don’t check their email often enough, too!
I just wanted to say, you have a few different threads around here all documenting your exploration, experiences and results, and thanks for doing it.

I've been out as bisexual since the eighties but never cruised and monogamously married for the last <20 years, so I also am just getting started with the cruising scene.

Sometimes it seems like a lot of work for not a lot of reward. Other times it's *fistpump* "YESSSS."

Last edited:
I just wanted to say, you have a few different threads around here all documenting your exploration, experiences and results, and thanks for doing it.
You’re welcome!
Sometimes it seems like a lot of work for not a lot of reward. Other times it's *fistpump* "YESSSS."
It is a lot of work… you’d think finding one person to get together with regularly would be easy, but it sure as hell isn’t!

Back