Sissy-Hubby needs a good talking to !

Stuster

Daddy Lover 🥰
Hi. Married and bi sissy-hubby here, looking for a strict Daddy to chat with. Appearently, I'm too naughty and far too sassy for my own good and, according to my loving Wife, I need "a damn good talking to!"
So I guess I'll just lay out the wooden spoon, peel down my panties, and wait for Daddy to get home !
.. So, Daddys, chat me up hard ! 🥰

Hi. Married and bi sissy-hubby here, looking for a strict Daddy to chat with. Appearently, I'm too naughty and far too sassy for my own good and, according to my loving Wife, I need "a damn good talking to!"
So I guess I'll just lay out the wooden spoon, peel down my panties, and wait for Daddy to get home !
I'm just a sissy faggot myself with a rucksack full of my own problems, but I would very much enjoy seeing where this thread goes! 🥰

Be warned that I am going to have your wife in the room when I get there. I want her to see you getting your ass spanked red. I won't need the spoon either, my hands are hard enough to make you squirm and squeal.

Yes, count this sissy into the group. I do hope your wife learns the joys of dominating her sissy. 💋

Be warned that I am going to have your wife in the room when I get there. I want her to see you getting your ass spanked red. I won't need the spoon either, my hands are hard enough to make you squirm and squeal.
Oh, how wonderfully humiliating!! 🥺💕

I guess I will feed him my gay cock

Back