Being a sissy for a married couple while playing the wife!

A few years ago I was in a relationship with a fuck buddy I met at the sauna. His wife and he were in an open marriage, both were bi and she had a girlfriend. I was Toms new wife and his actual wife was involved from the first time I went to their home. I became a sister wife whenever we were together and Toms wife when we were alone. It was a great time and being submissive it was perfect for me to serve both of them

This is such an amazing thought. One of my biggest missed opportunities (which I’ve never had many opportunities at all) was turning down a married woman to go to the coast and share a room with her and her very well-endowed husband for a seafood and wine festival. I regret it every day. And this was long before I knew anything other than I thought I was submissive.

It make perfect sense that when a married guy has a strong sex-drive that his wife can't always deal with, to have a faggot cocksucker on hand to fulfil his sexual needs while relieving her of the awkward responsibility
I am the flip side of this. Strong sex drive but as a fem bottom. Although wife meets my hetero needs, I go to men to fulfill my fem side.

It does happen. All things have to be aligned. As a teen I ran into a father of one of my gf's at an adult book store and I was loking at the pics in a shemale mag when he said 'Hi'. I was so embarrassed I nearly ran out of there after the blood flowed back to my brain. Weeks later I went to he pool party (birthday) and met her Mom and that was the beginning. Right place and right time. Her Dad told her Mom that he saw me in the store and what I was looking at and that's how it starts.
It does happen. All things have to be aligned. As a teen I ran into a father of one of my gf's at an adult book store and I was loking at the pics in a shemale mag when he said 'Hi'. I was so embarrassed I nearly ran out of there after the blood flowed back to my brain. Weeks later I went to he pool party (birthday) and met her Mom and that was the beginning. Right place and right time. Her Dad told her Mom that he saw me in the store and what I was looking at and that's how it starts.
https://www.imagesocket.com/i/gqOm

I've wanted this for quite a while. Meeting a couple with a female led relationship. The only thing is, I would prefer the woman stayed dressed at all times and I would be naked and serving the husbands needs. I no longer have any desire for women other than pleasing them orally.
What I would want is for the female to direct activity and make the decisions. There's a lot more to it but I kept it incredibly short.

I have had a similar fantasy where I am brought into the house to act as the husband ever ready sexual play thing and also a companion for the wife. I have had some great stroke sessions thinking about this.
There is a theory that some women welcome a third party within the marriage in order to relieve them of the tedious duty of providing her husband with regular sex, because a willing faggot is ready and eager to take on those cocksucking chores, with a pussy-licking option available when she is in the mood to be pleasured too... it can be the ideal solution all round.

There is a theory that some women welcome a third party within the marriage in order to relieve them of the tedious duty of providing her husband with regular sex, because a willing faggot is ready and eager to take on those cocksucking chores, with a pussy-licking option available when she is in the mood to be pleasured too... it can be the ideal solution all round.
I would love to be the sexual relief for a married couple. So many options.

I love performing menial chores in lingerie or skimpy undies. Especially if everyone else is fully dressed.
Cleaning and chores requires the right uniform but with the correct frills underneath as you never know when the Mistress or master will strike

Attachments

• 134 a.jpg
    134 a.jpg
    282.7 KB · Views: 36
  • B5 standing undies bum.jpg
    B5 standing undies bum.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 36
Very nice! My uniform consists of a very frilly top that exposes my whole stomach, and a skirt that covers absolutely nothing with crotchless panties.

I have several maids uniforms ,it all depends on the circumstances and which my Mistress decides I should wear

Attachments

• C5 maid standing stairs 1.jpg
    C5 maid standing stairs 1.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 20
  • FRONT 1.jpg
    FRONT 1.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 18
  • SIDE 1.jpg
    SIDE 1.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 20
  • 1d.jpg
    1d.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 19
Nice sharing and comments. Fyi I always present as female. In my first attempts at acting out and self sufficiency I offered “house cleaning”. It was meant as a legit gambit with hopes for easy money. Being attracted to older men that show interest I was able to book appts w “uncle” whoever.
It was and wasn’t as easy as it may seem….at first….but with practice…..it was good.

Personally, I have no problem wearing the Maid's outfit, or with being used as a cum-whore for his friends, I will even pose with a feather-duster if that's what he wants... but I draw the line at doing domestic chores, get someone else to the clean the house, I'll just concentrate in sucking the cocks...
Sucking the cocks is the important task anyway.

So I often fantasize about being a sissy for a married couple. A wife and husband have me over. The wife dresses me up, in her own clothes, makeup, and heels, I almost look like her except for my sissy clitty. She makes me cook her husbands favorite meal. She makes me clean the house dressed as her. She calls me by her name. She dominates me and makes me please her husband as she normally would when he gets home from work. She degrades me while I do it, she tells me what a cum slut whore I am. She constantly tells me I am doing it wrong and to go harder or faster if I truly want to be her. She makes her husband call me her name while I please him. She uses a strap on and fucks whatever hole her husband isn't using. After we fuck all night she has me sleep in the bed with her husband and wake up early to make his lunch and coffee for the day. She makes me drive him to work covered in his cum. She makes me go grocery shopping dressed as her to cook dinner again for the next night of play. She records all of it and posts it on a "sissy wife life" forum to see how many views and likes I get. She starts an only fans page to get paid for making me her husbands sissy stand in wife.
One of my greatest fantasies! Add in serving a couple of his friends that stop by and it would be the ultimate!

Back