Being a sissy for a married couple while playing the wife!

When I was 18, I was seduced by a nudist couple in their 40’s. For a few weekends, I serviced her orally while he would fuck me. We all hung out naked and she would have me blow her husband and wait on them with drinks. It was a lot of fun! One day it was just him and I in the pool and one of his buddies stopped by. I blew them both and got spit roasted.

They tried to get me to shave and wear her lingerie and bikini, but I was young and thought that was weird… even though I was ok with being their gay plaything!

I stopped seeing them and went back to being “straight” I should have let them slut me up!

Great memories!

When I was 18, I was seduced by a nudist couple in their 40’s. For a few weekends, I serviced her orally while he would fuck me. We all hung out naked and she would have me blow her husband and wait on them with drinks. It was a lot of fun! One day it was just him and I in the pool and one of his buddies stopped by. I blew them both and got spit roasted.

They tried to get me to shave and wear her lingerie and bikini, but I was young and thought that was weird… even though I was ok with being their gay plaything!

I stopped seeing them and went back to being “straight” I should have let them slut me up!

Great memories!
So similar to how I began my journey

So I often fantasize about being a sissy for a married couple. A wife and husband have me over. The wife dresses me up, in her own clothes, makeup, and heels, I almost look like her except for my sissy clitty. She makes me cook her husbands favorite meal. She makes me clean the house dressed as her. She calls me by her name. She dominates me and makes me please her husband as she normally would when he gets home from work. She degrades me while I do it, she tells me what a cum slut whore I am. She constantly tells me I am doing it wrong and to go harder or faster if I truly want to be her. She makes her husband call me her name while I please him. She uses a strap on and fucks whatever hole her husband isn't using. After we fuck all night she has me sleep in the bed with her husband and wake up early to make his lunch and coffee for the day. She makes me drive him to work covered in his cum. She makes me go grocery shopping dressed as her to cook dinner again for the next night of play. She records all of it and posts it on a "sissy wife life" forum to see how many views and likes I get. She starts an only fans page to get paid for making me her husbands sissy stand in wife.
yes please

But see what I want to put into the story is dirty then, and not vanilla! lol! I know most of us are ok with a LOT OF STUFF. But I for example might bring up being made to wear the wifes period panties, pads, tampons, etc. I might be into being peed on. Some of where my story might go is definitely vanilla...swirl and not just plain vanilla. I am also not into the poop, or pain, or against my or anyone's will. But I still think very dirty in my fantasies. Not that I would ever do a lot of it IRL, but to fantasize and think/dream about it. Some of it is just fucking hot to me, but probably weird to the rest of you.

If nothing in this posts turns you all away, please let me know! I will actually start my story! If anyone has ideas for what to be included in the story let me know. Or if you would like me to have you proof read some of it, I am also ok with that. I am not the best writer by any means so I wouldn't mind some help on making it as good as WE can.

All of this said, I would love to play a mans wife for him in her clothes!
I'm similarly interested in the story, except for minus the wife. 1950s housewife here slready 😁

Back