What turns me on

I love when a man treats me like total trash. Slap me. Spank me. Piss on me. Piss in me. Spit on me. Call me names. Make me clean the house. Pimp me out. I love it all. The nastier the better. Sissies like myself deserve no respect from real men. We exist to serve.
I have the real medicine for bitches like yourself.

I don't know if this specific topic is being discussed anywhere else, although I have seen mention of these topics throughout.

First of all, I am an almost 60 year old, married and curious male. I finally accepted my sexual desires as part of who I am, and embrace the feelings those desires create.

Over the years, I have chatted with other men online, and I have found myself turned on by being dominated verbally. When I have chatted, I get so hot and bothered when another man, especially a gay man, calls me a faggot, a sissy, a pussy boy. I love it when I deny my interest in men, and he tells me that I am lying to myself, and that I am as gay as they come. When he tells me that I'm so gay that I would fall to my knees at the sight of the first cock I would see, and end up begging for that cock to be in my ass, I feel so aroused. I love it when I have been told I would probably moan like a little whore with a cock up my ass. I had one gentleman say to me that if I just let him fuck me, I would realize not only that I am gay, but that I would become a cock loving faggot because I was just in denial. When I am being controlled, told to call him "sir" or "daddy", then that is an even bigger turn on.

I never thought this would turn me on, but I had a gentleman once say to me that if we lived next door to one another, he would dress me in a sissy maid outfit, lead me around the house on a leash and dog collar while I cleaned and also took care of his sexual needs. Imagine my surprise when he mentioned that he would also invite his friends over, and I would be "forced" to be the sissy maid while they were there, and provide them with oral sexual relief upon request as well as bringing them drinks and snacks.

I don't know how many other men have similar thoughts or turn ons, but would love to chat with other like minded gents about it.
You post is exactly how I feel too. In real life, I am a very straight man, happily married for 38 years, 3 kinds and 2 grand kids. People would be shocked I harbor these kind of fantasies, but it seems I'm not alone having these feelings.
I love how I can share these things on this site, and usually find a willing partner to role play with.

sissy-feelings_001-10.gif

Ok so what turns me on is getting dressed up thong skirt hosiery of some kind, lipstick ect and then sitting next to a guy on a couch has he rubs my thigh a little and I feel his crotch the anticipation of what is to come lol that is such a turn on and a way for the motor to start. And once started can not be shut off easily lol

Last edited:
Ok so what turns me on is getting dressed up thong skirt hosiery of some kind, lipstick ect and then sitting next to a guy on a couch has he rubs my thigh a little and I feel his crotch the anticipation of what is to come lol that is such a turn on and a way for the motor to start. And once started can not be shut off easily lol
You can do that with me, but I will be dressed just like you are.

Last edited:
I get turned on easily by women wearing tight pants or shorts that make the camel toe stand out with a sexy blouse while walking around the Walmart or grocery store.. Even better if the blouse allows her nipples to be seen as well. I'll follow her down the aisle for awhile.

Such sexy thoughts. I love seeing people in bikinis and tight shorts too. And crop tops.

Back