Guys who give blow jobs at work

cuck72

Really Experienced
Was chatting about this and thinking, I would have really got off being a cock sucker at work. Just to be out at lunch and getting a co-worker off with a warm wet faggot blow job. Then maybe he tells a couple of our other workers. So, you end up. a co-working faggot with benefits, LOL.

There was a hand full of guys where I worked, that I was jacking off at home thinking of being their cock sucking faggot. A couple of them I even had trouble with, getting into augments. Then I'd imagine them making me get on my knees and fucking my mouth. Like that guy that would say "suck my dick." LOL Yes, I would.

I love this idea and have fantasized about it endlessly. Having scheduled ā€œmeetingsā€ where I just walked into his office, close the door, on my knees, take his gorgeous cock out and worship it until I get my reward. Only to then be sent to my next meeting.

I checked out some of my co-workers' cock bulges out on the shop floor, back in the warehouse. Then think of being out at lunch sucking their cocks in my truck. Thinking of one coming up to me and saying, " how about a blow job at lunch." MAN thinking of those workers cocks gets me so hard.

This fantasy gets me so hard as I think and picture a few of the guys I worked with. To imagine being on the down-low and a faggot giving those co-workers blow jobs during our lunch time. Sucking off 4 or 5 guys during the week at work, swallowing all their warm slimy gooey cum during lunch out in their car or mine. I can see getting out of their car and getting a pat on the back as they chuckle, " thanks Bill you faggot."

Before I retired I worked as a carpenter and at one job I began giving blowjobs to one of the laborers. Word got around and before long, I was sucking the cocks of 2 of the laborers and another carpenter. When the super found out , I ended up getting fired for sucking cock on company time.

Before I retired I worked as a carpenter and at one job I began giving blowjobs to one of the laborers. Word got around and before long, I was sucking the cocks of 2 of the laborers and another carpenter. When the super found out , I ended up getting fired for sucking cock on company time.
That sucks LOL! too bad that super couldn't have you sucking his cock, and maybe take your ass as punishment. I guess he was just too straight for that, sad guy.

I got into some big trouble at my job and almost fired. I was begging the big fat gut old HR supervisor not to fire me. I was lucky to keep my job. But MAN! it started a huge fantasy about me in that fat old guys office on my knees sucking his cock, getting spanked over his knees like some bad little boy. I would see him walking around the plant floor and I was going home jacking off thinking of his big gut rubbing my forehead as I sucked him off to keep my job.

Was chatting about this and thinking, I would have really got off being a cock sucker at work. Just to be out at lunch and getting a co-worker off with a warm wet faggot blow job. Then maybe he tells a couple of our other workers. So, you end up. a co-working faggot with benefits, LOL.
I would love a job like that

When I was a manager I got on very well with one of my staff and one day after work we were talking in my office when for some unknown reason we started talking about sex. We talked about it both getting horny and I ended up sucking his cock. While we worked together for a couple of years after that I would regularly suck him off and sometimes he would suck me off. At the time I wasn't into men at all and still not into them but I do enjoy sucking a cock and feel rewarded when they come in my mouth and I can swallow their juice.

When I first started working in Miami, I blew one of my older coworkers in the bathroom at our Christmas party. It was a one-time thing - he was married, he claimed to be straight, and we were both drunk. I spent the next 20 years until he retired worrying that he would out me, and even though I had many co-workers I would love to have hooked up with, I kept my bi sex life separate from my work life from then on. I did hook up with a few of my female co-workers along the way, however.

On one stifling summer day, working in a vacant condo with an older guy, it happened to me. I told him I had a meet up with a friend after work and I wasn't comfortable, being so hot and sweaty. He suggested I take a shower in the bathroom, and though there wasn't a shower curtain or any towel, he said just drip dry. Halfway thru the refreshing shower, I realized he was there watching me.
" You have a nice cock.",he said, "can I suck it?" .
And thus began a pattern of end of day blowjobs, while the unit was vacant.

I'd love to have an office sissy working for my business.

Her duties would include answering the phone, booking new jobs, record keeping, and sucking the cocks and licking the pussies of our best customers, to keep them coming back for more.

Office attire would be black high heel pumps, seemed or fishnet stockings, garter belt, short skirt that just barely covers the bare skin above the stocking tops, stuffed and paddled bra, and a tight top.

Our customers would be her first responsibility, with the Employee of the Week getting to use her mouth to cum with on Fridays.

Most nights, she and I would be the last ones in the office, finishing up the paperwork and shutting things down. Once done, I'd bend her over her desk, push her skirt up and panties off to side, and slide my aching cock into her hot, tight ass.

On one stifling summer day, working in a vacant condo with an older guy, it happened to me. I told him I had a meet up with a friend after work and I wasn't comfortable, being so hot and sweaty. He suggested I take a shower in the bathroom, and though there wasn't a shower curtain or any towel, he said just drip dry. Halfway thru the refreshing shower, I realized he was there watching me.
" You have a nice cock.",he said, "can I suck it?" .
And thus began a pattern of end of day blowjobs, while the unit was vacant.
I LOVE seeing those construction workers building a house. I drive by and can just imagine being in the unfinished basement being a faggot cock sucker. To think of their sweaty musty crotches and my face sniffing their musty manly scent. Maybe getting some stale pissy smell too as they face fuck me. The fun to be a construction worker faggot on like a 4-man crew, them taking turns each day taking me to the basement for a blow job or fucking my faggot ass cunt.

Back