What turns me on

e645833c4814fc1f94d358d72b07fcaa.gif

I don't know if this specific topic is being discussed anywhere else, although I have seen mention of these topics throughout.

First of all, I am an almost 60 year old, married and curious male. I finally accepted my sexual desires as part of who I am, and embrace the feelings those desires create.

Over the years, I have chatted with other men online, and I have found myself turned on by being dominated verbally. When I have chatted, I get so hot and bothered when another man, especially a gay man, calls me a faggot, a sissy, a pussy boy. I love it when I deny my interest in men, and he tells me that I am lying to myself, and that I am as gay as they come. When he tells me that I'm so gay that I would fall to my knees at the sight of the first cock I would see, and end up begging for that cock to be in my ass, I feel so aroused. I love it when I have been told I would probably moan like a little whore with a cock up my ass. I had one gentleman say to me that if I just let him fuck me, I would realize not only that I am gay, but that I would become a cock loving faggot because I was just in denial. When I am being controlled, told to call him "sir" or "daddy", then that is an even bigger turn on.

I never thought this would turn me on, but I had a gentleman once say to me that if we lived next door to one another, he would dress me in a sissy maid outfit, lead me around the house on a leash and dog collar while I cleaned and also took care of his sexual needs. Imagine my surprise when he mentioned that he would also invite his friends over, and I would be "forced" to be the sissy maid while they were there, and provide them with oral sexual relief upon request as well as bringing them drinks and snacks.

I don't know how many other men have similar thoughts or turn ons, but would love to chat with other like minded gents about it.
Sounds like a perfect job to me

I don't know if this specific topic is being discussed anywhere else, although I have seen mention of these topics throughout.

First of all, I am an almost 60 year old, married and curious male. I finally accepted my sexual desires as part of who I am, and embrace the feelings those desires create.

Over the years, I have chatted with other men online, and I have found myself turned on by being dominated verbally. When I have chatted, I get so hot and bothered when another man, especially a gay man, calls me a faggot, a sissy, a pussy boy. I love it when I deny my interest in men, and he tells me that I am lying to myself, and that I am as gay as they come. When he tells me that I'm so gay that I would fall to my knees at the sight of the first cock I would see, and end up begging for that cock to be in my ass, I feel so aroused. I love it when I have been told I would probably moan like a little whore with a cock up my ass. I had one gentleman say to me that if I just let him fuck me, I would realize not only that I am gay, but that I would become a cock loving faggot because I was just in denial. When I am being controlled, told to call him "sir" or "daddy", then that is an even bigger turn on.

I never thought this would turn me on, but I had a gentleman once say to me that if we lived next door to one another, he would dress me in a sissy maid outfit, lead me around the house on a leash and dog collar while I cleaned and also took care of his sexual needs. Imagine my surprise when he mentioned that he would also invite his friends over, and I would be "forced" to be the sissy maid while they were there, and provide them with oral sexual relief upon request as well as bringing them drinks and snacks.

I don't know how many other men have similar thoughts or turn ons, but would love to chat with other like minded gents about it.
I have never been with another man. I would like to in time. I do love it when I have a leash and collar on. Being a sissy maid sounds like a totally fun time.

I would love another opportunity to suck a cock and dress up and get a good sissy fucking!

I definitely feel this way. After I moved away from my parents and started living in my own apartment, I began having submissive fantasies about my male neighbors. I wanted to dress as a woman and let all my male neighbors spank me and then serve them as a sissy maid cleaning their apartments and cleaning their cocks of excess cum and depositing it into my stomach where it belongs.

I love when a man treats me like total trash. Slap me. Spank me. Piss on me. Piss in me. Spit on me. Call me names. Make me clean the house. Pimp me out. I love it all. The nastier the better. Sissies like myself deserve no respect from real men. We exist to serve.

I definitely feel this way. After I moved away from my parents and started living in my own apartment, I began having submissive fantasies about my male neighbors. I wanted to dress as a woman and let all my male neighbors spank me and then serve them as a sissy maid cleaning their apartments and cleaning their cocks of excess cum and depositing it into my stomach where it belongs.
There's such a simple uncomplicated sense of surrendering all your social worries and responsibilities, and just serving as a submissive cocksucker and cum-repository for alpha-males...

Back