Guys who give blow jobs at work

God it was so very long ago but in my college years I worked part-time driving a delivery van and if I was done early would sometimes go to this adult bookstore and page through some of they gay magazines. One time I was pretty horny when I got back to the warehouse and went to the bathroom to well relieve myself, it was only a small on with a urinal, toilet and sink, and I forgot to lock the door when one of the pickers came in and found me jerking off. I was embarrassed and didn't know what to do or say but before I did he told me he wouldn't tell anyone if I would agree to suck his cock which he pulled out, I looked at his cut 5" cock and decided to do it which was over in like 60 seconds, he tucked his cock back in and left me alone in the bathroom which I instantly locked and finished jerking myself off.

I worked at a gift store at a hotel that also had conventions in it and other businesses and a lot of bathrooms on different floors. One was known to be cruisy in the 2nd floor at the end of a long hall, away from the main areas has a long sink and mirror on one end and a urinal about 5 feet back with no partition and a stall, also no inside lock. Today this small bathroom would have a lick. I would go there on break and check it out and also pee or jack off in the urinal.

There is a small convention with an open bar going on with guys 30s to 70s in suits. I'm 19 at the time and super skinny and have to wear a tie for work no jacket. I go on break, I walk pass the convention area and go down the long hall, I go in and pee and jack off but never came, figure someone's coming in any minute. I flush, move over to wash my hands and a big guy comes in, in a dark suit. We make eye contact he says oh hello and goes to the urinal. I squeak out a hi or hello and turn the water on to wash my hands. I hear him unzip and I look in the mirror and he's looking at me in the mirror. I'm still watching and I see him stroking his cock. I turn the water off and I turn and watch him stroke till he's semi hard. He's making deep moaning sounds. I'm horny and hard and say something about how big he is (for the record about 6 to 7 inches). I remember smelling whiskey on him. He says something I don't remember and I go in the stall behind him and sit down. He is behind me and turns the latch on the stall. His dick was still hanging out and he straddles me. He holds his cock up cause he's still semi hard and I lean forward sucking him between my lips and work him till he's hard. I know I moaned as he hardened and I had him in my mouth to his balls.

After about 10 minutes of him complimenting my sucking I feels his balls tighten and he has his head in my head and is face fucking me I'm sucking and running the tip of my tongue under his shaft and he stops and starts cumming. I flick under his head and feel his cum on my tongue. I'm looking up at him and see his tie blue/red/silver diagonal bar
s that I've seen several times since and reminds me to this day of that day and see his down and eyes closed till he's done cumming and pulls back. I swallow his cum. His wet cock is inches from me. Then the dickhead bends and grabs the bottom of my tie and wipes the last of cum off his dick head on my tie. He puts his cock away and zips up and buttons his jacket. He unlocks the stall and walks out of the bathroom. I lock the stall back and pull my pants down and start jacking off I point down and cum in the toilet. I wipe off and unlock the stall as another guy opens the door and says excuse me. He goes to the urinal I go to the sink and wash my face and hands. I glance in the mirror and he's staring at me while he pees. I'm tempted to go back in the stall but my breaks over. I walk pass the conventioners and down the stairs to the gift store. My coworker mentioned I had water on my tie the bottom of its wet. I flipped it up and licked it and said yep water. She said your so stupid. The guy came in before my shift ended and said Richie give me a pack of Kool 100s. I forgot I had my name tag on. I'm sure I was red. But he was a great memory.

I work in a bank. On many days, I am the only guy there. Fuck do I love coming back to work after lunch, greeting all of my wonderful work wives, who I love, with another guy's cum on my breath. So hot.

I work on the road so it's a pretty common occurrence since I have regular buddies in most towns I stay.

On a somewhat related note... My former female boss (working retail) pegged me in the stockroom a few times. And one time I sucked her husband's dick while she did. Damn... I haven't thought about that in ages 🤤

I worked at a gift store at a hotel that also had conventions in it and other businesses and a lot of bathrooms on different floors. One was known to be cruisy in the 2nd floor at the end of a long hall, away from the main areas has a long sink and mirror on one end and a urinal about 5 feet back with no partition and a stall, also no inside lock. Today this small bathroom would have a lick. I would go there on break and check it out and also pee or jack off in the urinal.

There is a small convention with an open bar going on with guys 30s to 70s in suits. I'm 19 at the time and super skinny and have to wear a tie for work no jacket. I go on break, I walk pass the convention area and go down the long hall, I go in and pee and jack off but never came, figure someone's coming in any minute. I flush, move over to wash my hands and a big guy comes in, in a dark suit. We make eye contact he says oh hello and goes to the urinal. I squeak out a hi or hello and turn the water on to wash my hands. I hear him unzip and I look in the mirror and he's looking at me in the mirror. I'm still watching and I see him stroking his cock. I turn the water off and I turn and watch him stroke till he's semi hard. He's making deep moaning sounds. I'm horny and hard and say something about how big he is (for the record about 6 to 7 inches). I remember smelling whiskey on him. He says something I don't remember and I go in the stall behind him and sit down. He is behind me and turns the latch on the stall. His dick was still hanging out and he straddles me. He holds his cock up cause he's still semi hard and I lean forward sucking him between my lips and work him till he's hard. I know I moaned as he hardened and I had him in my mouth to his balls.

After about 10 minutes of him complimenting my sucking I feels his balls tighten and he has his head in my head and is face fucking me I'm sucking and running the tip of my tongue under his shaft and he stops and starts cumming. I flick under his head and feel his cum on my tongue. I'm looking up at him and see his tie blue/red/silver diagonal bar
s that I've seen several times since and reminds me to this day of that day and see his down and eyes closed till he's done cumming and pulls back. I swallow his cum. His wet cock is inches from me. Then the dickhead bends and grabs the bottom of my tie and wipes the last of cum off his dick head on my tie. He puts his cock away and zips up and buttons his jacket. He unlocks the stall and walks out of the bathroom. I lock the stall back and pull my pants down and start jacking off I point down and cum in the toilet. I wipe off and unlock the stall as another guy opens the door and says excuse me. He goes to the urinal I go to the sink and wash my face and hands. I glance in the mirror and he's staring at me while he pees. I'm tempted to go back in the stall but my breaks over. I walk pass the conventioners and down the stairs to the gift store. My coworker mentioned I had water on my tie the bottom of its wet. I flipped it up and licked it and said yep water. She said your so stupid. The guy came in before my shift ended and said Richie give me a pack of Kool 100s. I forgot I had my name tag on. I'm sure I was red. But he was a great memory.
LOVE IT, nice little story and memory to have.

I work on the road so it's a pretty common occurrence since I have regular buddies in most towns I stay.

On a somewhat related note... My former female boss (working retail) pegged me in the stockroom a few times. And one time I sucked her husband's dick while she did. Damn... I haven't thought about that in ages 🤤
That would be so HOT, I'd love to be pegged by a guy's wife while sucking him off. I have this neighbor couple that I have fantasies about being their cleanup bitch. I'd LOVE to be eating her pussy after her husband fucked her full of cum, then suck him clean. I have had that thought at work too, seeing this co-working couple and imagine being on my knees sucking his cock, as his GF watches me in shock not knowing what a faggot I am, being such a bitch boy. There were some cute younger girls on the shop floor where I worked, and I just think MAN! if these girls ever knew that I want to suck off our boss and a few other guy workers. These girls have no idea what a faggot I'd be sucking off those guys.

Over the years I have enjoyed a few co workers cocks. After work having a beer with a guy. The subject got on sex. Found out he was curious. I helped end his curiosity in my truck. And many other times at lunch.
Then there was a boss I had for many years. We had a Wednesday meeting every week in his office. With me on my knees enjoying his cock down my throat. Or bent over his desk. Either way I enjoyed his thick 8" cock every Wednesday for 2 years.

Over the years I have enjoyed a few co workers cocks. After work having a beer with a guy. The subject got on sex. Found out he was curious. I helped end his curiosity in my truck. And many other times at lunch.
Then there was a boss I had for many years. We had a Wednesday meeting every week in his office. With me on my knees enjoying his cock down my throat. Or bent over his desk. Either way I enjoyed his thick 8" cock every Wednesday for 2 years.
You lucky FUCK! If some of the younger guys I worked with ever knew. most of the guys I worked with were a lot younger than me, I was like a daddy figure to them. But MAN! I was going home and jacking off thinking of being a faggot old daddy sucking their big super hard 20+, 30+ YO cocks. I LOVED! checking out their asses and cock bulges. If those cute younger girls ever knew what a faggot old man, I am.

thank you all for sharing your stories. it has been a lovely reading experience with cock in hand.

Was chatting about this and thinking, I would have really got off being a cock sucker at work. Just to be out at lunch and getting a co-worker off with a warm wet faggot blow job. Then maybe he tells a couple of our other workers. So, you end up. a co-working faggot with benefits, LOL.
Whenever and wherever the opportunity - and the cock, arises, there should be a dedicated cocksucker there to take advantage of the situation...

Whenever and wherever the opportunity - and the cock, arises, there should be a dedicated cocksucker there to take advantage of the situation...
The guys I worked with, and the young girls would have no idea about my faggot old daddy ways. This older daddy type was always going home and jacking off thinking of those big hard young men cocks. Especially after I'd get into an augment with one of those hard body mid 30yo co-workers. I'd go home and imagine being on my knees as he fucks my daddy mouth as punishment.

Last edited:
The guys I worked with, and the young girls would have no idea about my faggot old daddy ways. This older daddy type was always going home and jacking off thinking of those big hard young men cocks. Especially after I'd get into an augment with one of those hard body mid 30yo's. I'd go home and imagine being on my knees as he fucks my mouth as punishment.
Hard... as well as fair!

The hotel is still there the gift shop moved to a different part of the hotel. The conventions aren't there as much, they are at a bigger location. The bathroom is there but has been enlarged. Was there a few months back at the restaurant on top. Never had another connection there.

Was chatting about this and thinking, I would have really got off being a cock sucker at work. Just to be out at lunch and getting a co-worker off with a warm wet faggot blow job. Then maybe he tells a couple of our other workers. So, you end up. a co-working faggot with benefits, LOL.
there may be an opening for you where I work!

This is sort of a faggot wannabe confession. I worked with this guy Dan; he was a few years younger than me; he was mid 40's when I was mid 50's. We worked together and got along for the most part, but we also bumped heads and had some yelling augments at work. I was going home and jacked off a lot thinking of Dan forcing me to my old faggot knees and sucking his cock. I also got excited when I could see his cock bulge in his jeans at work. We are friends on FB, so I see his pics and love to jack off thinking of being his submissive old bottom faggot.

This is sort of a faggot wannabe confession. I worked with this guy Dan; he was a few years younger than me; he was mid 40's when I was mid 50's. We worked together and got along for the most part, but we also bumped heads and had some yelling augments at work. I was going home and jacked off a lot thinking of Dan forcing me to my old faggot knees and sucking his cock. I also got excited when I could see his cock bulge in his jeans at work. We are friends on FB, so I see his pics and love to jack off thinking of being his submissive old bottom faggot.
you are one old dirty cock wishing man!

Well being retired my new office is in the woods in my hunting blind. One day my friend and I are out hunting and sitting in the blind, hunting was slow. So we started chatting about the wives and sex and after awhile we ended up sucking each other off and forgot about hunting.

That’s awesome. Congratulations on that experience. How was the blowjob?

At one of my previous jobs I was a manager at a grocery store. One of the cashiers would routinely come into the managers office during his break on late shift and I would give him head. The added risk of somehow getting caught even though we were often fairly alone by that time of night was just an added turn on.

Have given and received several times. Mostly on weekends we had to work. Sunday's was the best time ,hardly anyone around. Now I work in the transportation group. A lot of interesting drivers come and go.

Work in too small of a company to do this without being found out, but would be a great way to have fun.

That would be so HOT, I'd love to be pegged by a guy's wife while sucking him off. I have this neighbor couple that I have fantasies about being their cleanup bitch. I'd LOVE to be eating her pussy after her husband fucked her full of cum, then suck him clean. I have had that thought at work too, seeing this co-working couple and imagine being on my knees sucking his cock, as his GF watches me in shock not knowing what a faggot I am, being such a bitch boy. There were some cute younger girls on the shop floor where I worked, and I just think MAN! if these girls ever knew that I want to suck off our boss and a few other guy workers. These girls have no idea what a faggot I'd be sucking off those guys.
I would love to be a couple's fluffer & clean up gyrl. I wouldn't even mind helping the woman with her DP fantasies, if she had them, as long as she would put on a strap-on to help me with my DP fantasies. And I would be happy to show them how to give massages so one could be on the table while the other two worked the one's body together! ❤️

I'd love to have an office sissy working for my business.

Her duties would include answering the phone, booking new jobs, record keeping, and sucking the cocks and licking the pussies of our best customers, to keep them coming back for more.

Office attire would be black high heel pumps, seemed or fishnet stockings, garter belt, short skirt that just barely covers the bare skin above the stocking tops, stuffed and paddled bra, and a tight top.

Our customers would be her first responsibility, with the Employee of the Week getting to use her mouth to cum with on Fridays.

Most nights, she and I would be the last ones in the office, finishing up the paperwork and shutting things down. Once done, I'd bend her over her desk, push her skirt up and panties off to side, and slide my aching cock into her hot, tight ass.
Oh to be able to apply for job like this can you just imagine sounds like a great base for a story

Back