Sissy slut wants to have strangers cum to her.

LindsayGurl

Really Experienced
Hi boys/daddys
I posted in the personals but didnt get any hits.

I am a closet sissy slut. I like to cam online for strangers and help them cum!

I am about 80% passing and love being a good gurl.

I will be online on ********** tonight around 8PM Mountain time if anyone wants to watch! If you want to PM me on **********, let me know it is "so and so from LIT" and I will make you a priority.

You can get to my live slut stream here https://**********.com/in/?tour=7Bge&campaign=2pvJu&room=lindsaygurl

Hope to hear from some of you tonight! Let me know in my stream's chat if you are from lit so I know!

Also attached are some of my pics so you have an idea of what I look like! (Spoiler: I look like a sissy cum slut!)

If you dont want to make a chat ur bate account, I also have whatsapp and skype and can give a private show for you there as well, just PM me for the info

Attachments

• 2022-06-21_23-01-50.jpg
    2022-06-21_23-01-50.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 253
  • 2022-07-25_20-12-27.jpg
    2022-07-25_20-12-27.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 284
  • My Snapshot_110.jpg
    My Snapshot_110.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 265
  • My Snapshot_154.jpg
    My Snapshot_154.jpg
    112 KB · Views: 283
Last edited:
Hi boys/daddys

I will be online on ********** tonight around 8PM Mountain time if anyone wants to watch! If you want to PM me on **********, let me know it is "so and so from LIT" and I will make you a priority.

You can get to my live slut stream here https://**********.com/in/?tour=7Bge&campaign=2pvJu&room=lindsaygurl

Hope to hear from some of you tonight! Let me know in my stream's chat if you are from lit so I know!

Also attached are some of my pics so you have an idea of what I look like! (Spoiler: I look like a sissy cum slut!)

If you dont want to make a chat ur bate account, I also have whatsapp and skype and can give a private show for you there as well, just PM me for the info
Love to be crawling up between your legs in the 3rd pic. Feel my lips tugging at your panties. 😘

Hi boys/daddys

Do you like to help girls too to watch you please.

Hi boys/daddys

U r awesome

Back