Bi tops… what’s the point?

I imagine, if you are a single bi guy, that finding a gay or bi guy to be your bottom is probably much more realistic a prospect than finding a woman to have sex with.

From observation gay guys seem far more promiscuous

Is it tighter than a woman's?
It's not tighter it's the taboo thought of it and the pleasure you know he's getting some of anyway. I never got off getting fucked, first guy had a fat dick and was painful and the 2nd guy he was hard and fast and would blow me after. The 2nd guy I fucked would cum while I fucked him. He fucked me also but I never got off that way. The girl I fucked I never lasted long enough in her to find out. Oops.

I travel for work, and just recently I had several romps with a bi guy who was a total top. One time after he did all kinds of dirty and degrading things to me, we had a few drinks and talked about such things. He told me he just really liked feeling like the alpha, and dominating submissive, feminine guys. He loved seeing a guy face down, ass up, hole wet and glistening, and his cock in panties. It really excited him to watch the guy while je took his ass.
I've known lots of guys like this. They love women but fucking a guy is different.

I have a question for the bi tops from a bi bottom. Being bi, means you’ve obviously had sex with women and enjoy sex with women, i have too and do very much enjoy it. I seek relationships, romantic or otherwise only with women. On the other side I’m only interested in tgirls when I switch teams.
How is fucking a guy better than being with a woman? I’m only a bottom because I learned how good and intense a hard dick deep in your ass feels. Definitely more intense than being the top. When I bottom it’s all about my pleasure. I neither have any desire to top a tgirl partner, being a top is better with a woman. What is it about fucking a guy that interests you?
It’s about the relationship but anal is a very intense orgasm.

I have a question for the bi tops from a bi bottom. Being bi, means you’ve obviously had sex with women and enjoy sex with women, i have too and do very much enjoy it. I seek relationships, romantic or otherwise only with women. On the other side I’m only interested in tgirls when I switch teams.
How is fucking a guy better than being with a woman? I’m only a bottom because I learned how good and intense a hard dick deep in your ass feels. Definitely more intense than being the top. When I bottom it’s all about my pleasure. I neither have any desire to top a tgirl partner, being a top is better with a woman. What is it about fucking a guy that interests you?
As a bi vers top, all I can say is that there are few things more exciting than walking into a room where a femme guy or gurl is bent over the bed in panties.
And it’s not just exciting, it just feels oddly natural. I’m the dominant man fulfilling my role, he’s the submissive man whose need to be taken and filled and bred is so strong that he’s willing to trust an anonymous stranger with his body.
So yeah, it’s something about the offering..
I love to get naked standing next to him, lightly stroking his ass while doing so, noting that the lube and the towel are on the bed as intstructed… then move into position behind him and start sliding my hard cock along the length of his crack, enjoying the feel of satin against my skin… then kneeling and slowly pulling those panties down around his ankles, as he obligingly lifts first one foot then the other so I can push them off to the side… my chest pressed against his legs, my hands caressing his back, I kiss that smooth ass softly, perhaps spread those cheeks so I can lick and tongue his inviting rosebud ….
Standing and applying the lube while he patiently waits, the sight of my cockhead pressed against and parting him for the first time, that initial delicious entry, pushing hard to get through the ring (his last and final defense), sliding in, bottoming out balls deep then holding still while he gets used to me… feeling my legs pressed against the back of his thighs…
Not sure if I’ve answered the question but I sure as hell wish I were lubed up and firmly pushing right now… 😄

As a bi vers top, all I can say is that there are few things more exciting than walking into a room where a femme guy or gurl is bent over the bed in panties.
And it’s not just exciting, it just feels oddly natural. I’m the dominant man fulfilling my role, he’s the submissive man whose need to be taken and filled and bred is so strong that he’s willing to trust an anonymous stranger with his body.
So yeah, it’s something about the offering..
I love to get naked standing next to him, lightly stroking his ass while doing so, noting that the lube and the towel are on the bed as intstructed… then move into position behind him and start sliding my hard cock along the length of his crack, enjoying the feel of satin against my skin… then kneeling and slowly pulling those panties down around his ankles, as he obligingly lifts first one foot then the other so I can push them off to the side… my chest pressed against his legs, my hands caressing his back, I kiss that smooth ass softly, perhaps spread those cheeks so I can lick and tongue his inviting rosebud ….
Standing and applying the lube while he patiently waits, the sight of my cockhead pressed against and parting him for the first time, that initial delicious entry, pushing hard to get through the ring (his last and final defense), sliding in, bottoming out balls deep then holding still while he gets used to me… feeling my legs pressed against the back of his thighs…
Not sure if I’ve answered the question but I sure as hell wish I were lubed up and firmly pushing right now… 😄
I wish I was the one in the panties for you!

When I was young, my two neighborhood friends would have sleep-outs up in my tree house. We would play strip poker just as an excuse to see each other naked and touchy-feely. Pete's boner was smaller than mine, but Keith was a freaking wonder of nature! It was amazing to feel the weight of it in my hands as we took turns exploring each other.
I spent one some time doing this in my younger years. Created my first opportunity to explore my bi side. Win/lose, we both won.

I'm a hetroflexible top. For me its the dominance kink. In terms of sexual attraction I only pursue women and find women sexually attractive. However, there is something that also gets me in the horn zone, when any gender offers me service or is offering a willinging hole. IMO its about the fact i'm dominanting everyones holes.

Back