Bi tops… what’s the point?

bicurious19

Literotica Guru
I have a question for the bi tops from a bi bottom. Being bi, means you’ve obviously had sex with women and enjoy sex with women, i have too and do very much enjoy it. I seek relationships, romantic or otherwise only with women. On the other side I’m only interested in tgirls when I switch teams.
How is fucking a guy better than being with a woman? I’m only a bottom because I learned how good and intense a hard dick deep in your ass feels. Definitely more intense than being the top. When I bottom it’s all about my pleasure. I neither have any desire to top a tgirl partner, being a top is better with a woman. What is it about fucking a guy that interests you?

I have a question for the bi tops from a bi bottom. Being bi, means you’ve obviously had sex with women and enjoy sex with women, i have too and do very much enjoy it. I seek relationships, romantic or otherwise only with women. On the other side I’m only interested in tgirls when I switch teams.
How is fucking a guy better than being with a woman? I’m only a bottom because I learned how good and intense a hard dick deep in your ass feels. Definitely more intense than being the top. When I bottom it’s all about my pleasure. I neither have any desire to top a tgirl partner, being a top is better with a woman. What is it about fucking a guy that interests you?
A guy, CD or sissy or gay, is tight on my cock. And, it seems a lil bit perverse.

A few thoughts from a bi top:

First, to get to performing the top part, there will be a lot of sucking and licking in the form of foreplay! That is what I primarily like!

Next, ass sex is "taboo" to most people. There are not many who would let me try that with them, man or woman, so when the kink factor needs more, then an ass is hte next frontier. Also, sex between men is "taboo" for most people, so being a top is particpating in something really, really unique, dirty and fun!

I don't bottom, as the few times I have tried, it hurt too much to happen. I guess you can call me a tight ass!

Finally, I have only topped once to one man. As a bisexual, fornicating is not needed for a satifying encounter! The oral, feeling and touching is what I like most.

First, to get to performing the top part, there will be a lot of sucking and licking in the form of foreplay! That is what I primarily like!

Next, ass sex is "taboo" to most people. There are not many who would let me try that with them, man or woman, so when the kink factor needs more, then an ass is hte next frontier. Also, sex between men is "taboo" for most people, so being a top is particpating in something really, really unique, dirty and fun!

I don't bottom, as the few times I have tried, it hurt too much to happen. I guess you can call me a tight ass!

Finally, I have only topped once to one man. As a bisexual, fornicating is not needed for a satifying encounter! The oral, feeling and touching is what I like most.
I couldnt agree with you more. Ive sucked a lot of cocks but only top one man since ive been bi. Part of the hot sexual experience is the kissing, touching, 69 and servicing each other as foreplay. My whole body feels electrified and so excited. The final part of me fucking his ass is just icing on the cake. Hes not loose or too tight but i can tell you my cock just slides right in. The inner walls of his ass feel like velvet. Part of the allure and excitement is how much it pleases him and him moaning and verbal cries of bliss get me throbbing in his ass. I never thought id be lured into topping another man but his subtle seduction and asking me if i could fuck him led me to delving in this activity. I think a lot of it is the feeling of intimacy when your so close to another man. Theres no hotter or better way to show another person that level of deep lust then thrusting your cock deep in his ass. Even oral is intense but theres something so much more pleasurable. I would also say besides 69 that this form of sex allows so much more skin to skin contact. Both of us acknowledge we enjoy the feel of each others naked smooth body. My legs, groin belly, chest and arms grasping his hands make full skin to skin contact. Usually I thrust deep in him as im on his back and hes laying face down. Words cant describe the feeling of sweet release and taboo nature of shooting my semen into another man. Does that answer your question?

When I was young, my two neighborhood friends would have sleep-outs up in my tree house. We would play strip poker just as an excuse to see each other naked and play touchy-feely. Pete's boner was smaller than mine, but Keith was a freaking wonder of nature! It was amazing to feel the weight of it in my hands as we took turns exploring each other.

How is fucking a guy better than being with a woman?

I guess the first thing that comes to my mind when asked this question is: why must it be better? Could it not be equally enjoyable? After all, being bi implies you enjoy both - why make it a competition?

What is it about fucking a guy that interests you?

Mainly giving him an orgasm anally that isn’t quite possible with a woman. Women can orgasm from anal sex, but that comes mostly from mental stimulation than physical stimulation of the prostate. I’m an experimentalist by nature, so my curiosity becomes heightened at the thought making a guy moan in pleasure as he drips cum in a similar to how a woman would vaginally. Does he twitch the same way? Can he have back-to-back orgasms like some women can? How do the sounds differ? Those subtile differences excite me.

But above all else, it’s really about the person than the anatomy for me.

I couldnt agree with you more. Ive sucked a lot of cocks but only top one man since ive been bi. Part of the hot sexual experience is the kissing, touching, 69 and servicing each other as foreplay. My whole body feels electrified and so excited. The final part of me fucking his ass is just icing on the cake. Hes not loose or too tight but i can tell you my cock just slides right in. The inner walls of his ass feel like velvet. Part of the allure and excitement is how much it pleases him and him moaning and verbal cries of bliss get me throbbing in his ass. I never thought id be lured into topping another man but his subtle seduction and asking me if i could fuck him led me to delving in this activity. I think a lot of it is the feeling of intimacy when your so close to another man. Theres no hotter or better way to show another person that level of deep lust then thrusting your cock deep in his ass. Even oral is intense but theres something so much more pleasurable. I would also say besides 69 that this form of sex allows so much more skin to skin contact. Both of us acknowledge we enjoy the feel of each others naked smooth body. My legs, groin belly, chest and arms grasping his hands make full skin to skin contact. Usually I thrust deep in him as im on his back and hes laying face down. Words cant describe the feeling of sweet release and taboo nature of shooting my semen into another man. Does that answer your question?
Your words, “the feeling of sweet release and taboo nature of shooting g my semen into another man.” I have never topped a man but I have certainly felt what you are describing. I felt it every time my Top released into me. I was so happy to carry his seed.

Just wondering; if there weren't bi tops, how would you know how good an intense hard dick in your ass really feels?

How is fucking a guy better than being with a woman?
It's not better—not worse—not the same. Being bi can mean lots of things. Depending on how restricted you feel by the world around you, you might never mess around with anyone of the same gender, but you could also have sex with the people you're attracted to. Trans-women, trans-men, cis-women, cis-men, it could be as simple as, "I feel like this right now, so I want that." and just as easily be "You are gorgeous, inside and out. Let's do this."

I think the question, "which is better" is reductive. No two bisexual/pansexual men are the same. Desire is more fluid, more contextual. Variety and novelty are just some of the spices of life.

I feel fortunate to have had as spicy a life as I've had. I wish I had been more open to transgender people when I was unattached, but I consider those regrets spilled milk.

I hope this helps.

Last edited:
I'm a total bottom but I have been with countless bi and straight tops. There's plenty of reasons bi and straight men fuck other men.
I've known some that like the feeling of sexualy dominating a submissive male. Although being a bottom doesn't necessarily make one submissive, these men seek out submissive bottoms like myself.
Some are just attracted to men, like sex with men, but don't like to bottom. Not everyone is into that.
Some just like anal, and can't find a female who is into that.
And then of course some just like easy sex. Let's face it, plenty of us bottoms are eager to please, and will give it up without any bullshit or expectations. I've been with plenty of guys who just hit me up after the struck out at the bar. I'll get them off, no questions asked. So why not top?

I'm a total bottom but I have been with countless bi and straight tops. There's plenty of reasons bi and straight men fuck other men.
I've known some that like the feeling of sexualy dominating a submissive male. Although being a bottom doesn't necessarily make one submissive, these men seek out submissive bottoms like myself.
Some are just attracted to men, like sex with men, but don't like to bottom. Not everyone is into that.
Some just like anal, and can't find a female who is into that.
And then of course some just like easy sex. Let's face it, plenty of us bottoms are eager to please, and will give it up without any bullshit or expectations. I've been with plenty of guys who just hit me up after the struck out at the bar. I'll get them off, no questions asked. So why not top?
actually quite true

I don't give it up that easily any longer though.

I can actually cum through anal, no hands involved, with the right man.

Taboo. Guys are different.

I've fucked guys who were average, and I've fucked guys who moaned like sluts and made hetro sex look dull.

It's less to do with their gender, more to do with their sexuality.

A submissive TG had me edge, spank, beat her to the point of sobbing before the safe word. Then fuck her raw.

That, was a hell of a night.

I've fucked guys who were average, and I've fucked guys who moaned like sluts and made hetro sex look dull.

A submissive TG had me edge, spank, beat her to the point of sobbing before the safe word. Then fuck her raw.

Mmmm that sounds like my kind of night! I cum so good after a nice beating.

The middle three sentences of this post had me leaking pre-cum almost immediately.

I would love to try a relationship where a man beats me to the point of sobbing before fucking me raw.

I have never heard of anything sexier, and I'm not that much into BDSM either, but it just sounded so sexy the way you put it

Last edited:
The middle three sentences of this post had me leaking pre-cum almost immediately.

I would love to try a relationship where a man beats me to the point of sobbing before fucking me raw.

I have never heard of snything sexier, and I'm not that much into BDSM either, but it just sounded so sexy the wsy you put it

I'm not hugely into BDSM. But, she asked for it. And I was game.

Interesting thread for an older guy who has never bottomed, but frequently has thought about it. One friend who offered to fuck me back in my 20’s had me really consider it, but I chickened out because of the size of his cock. I (much) later regretted the decision to not at least let him try to put that big cock in my ass. I’ve tried a number of different things up my butt over the years, and have developed the idea that a real cock, cumming deep in my ass, would feel much better than some substitute. Dammit. LOL.

Thanks to all for sharing perspectives and experiences.

Last edited:
Among other things...such as I can suck him and otherwise enjoy his cock...For me being a top means I can fuck a small tight ass. The smallest and tightest I've ever had. Very exciting and satisfying
Is it tighter than a woman's?

Back