Kissing

bicurious19

Literotica Guru
Kissing. Who likes kissing/making out in general or during sex?
I can’t imagine sex without a partner that doesn’t like kissing.
Sex with my most common partner involves an enormous amount of kissing and making out. Even from the first time together there was an immediate connection and feeling of comfort. Silly as it may seem, and we even laughed about it after, starting in doggy, and care and patience required to get her huge cock in me, starting on all fours, and slowly just under her weight and the balls deep thrusts pushing me further flat on the bed (for those you aren’t aware, a thick 9” cock balls deep in your ass renders you rather immobile haha). Wrapping her arms around my chest, thrusting deep, she pulled me tightly to her, and we moved into the spoon position. Twisting slightly we could make eye contact. This is the silly part, I wanted to kiss her, and despite her being balls deep in my ass, I felt shy and didn’t want to ‘overstep’. So I made eye contact, and opened my mouth a bit, looking back and forth, taking the initiative she pressed her lips to mine, pushed her tongue into my mouth. It was so hot and intense, changing up between grinding and thrusting hard. I put my hand on my ass, and push back into her while pulling her deep, we stayed like that making out for ages. Grinding back and forth. Again, being nervous and wanting to please

I love kissing before, during, and after sex. It's so erotic. I have been with many men who did not like kissing men. While we are still able to enjoy great sex together, I'm always a bit let down when my male partners aren't willing to kiss.

I love kissing before, during, and after sex. It's so erotic. I have been with many men who did not like kissing men. While we are still able to enjoy great sex together, I'm always a bit let down when my male partners aren't willing to kiss.
Yes, i agree. Kissing is the first thing i like to do , it gets me very turned on, especially if my partner repsonds with similar enthusiasm.

I have kissed a few guys who were reluctant initially but were very aroused when they accepted it.

Got together with my partner and something similar got brought up. We were in no rush, had plenty of time. I said, how about you get inside me and we just grind into each other slowly and tongue wrestle. I layed down with pillows under my ass. Took her balls deep, wrapped my legs around her, she leaned on top of me, hugging we turned into a more comfortable position. There’s something soo hot about locking eyes as a big cock is in your ass, before your tongues meeting. Something we both love is spitting in each others mouths. It wasn’t long before this started, along with playful slapping, biting sucking. After about an hour or so, I could feel her cock throbbing rock hard knowing that she wants to cum.

Maybe weird, but for me kissing is more intimate than sex. I only kiss my wife. And I do that often. I'm not a frequent dater. Met men in a hotel room 3 times, sucked them, had me sucked, tasted their cum, fell it dripping over my skin and belly, but kissing... no

My girlfriend and I always kiss before and after sex but never during. She is so particular about being able to concentrate on her orgasm that she doesn't want any distractions. Which includes kissing unfortunately. I would love to kiss her while her cock is imbedded in my ass balls deep but it's just not going to happen.

I didn’t think I would enjoy it, but when you’re losing your inhibitions and the body language said “go for it” it ended up being explosive. Especially while grinding into one another. It was different, sure, but good different.

My buddy kisses me. As soon as I walk in the door we both get naked. He walks toward me and we embrace and start kissing each other. Our cocks grind against each other as our tongues plunge in each others mouths. I get extremely hard and we stroke each others hard dicks as we kiss. Its an electrifying feeling and I ache all over my body. We kiss for several minutes until we-take turns sucking each others cocks. We kiss again and its hot knowing each of our lips were just sucking the flesh of our cocks.

I enjoy being used, so kissing kind of negates that and I don't want (not that I have a choice). I do enjoy kissing someone I'm in love with however. Does put you in a dreamland kind of

Me too

Definitely love kissing, I would ask guys if they were into it first, it was ok if they weren't but definitely turn on.

It's so hot. I have one college boy I made out with once (we're trying to arrange #2, but I did run into him on the street and chatted outside the context of a hookup, and turns out he's pretty fucking sweet and funny). I spent as much time sucking on his tongue as I did sucking on his cock. He's the best kisser.
Probably why I prefer meeting with gay guys as opposed to fellow married bi dudes.....bi guys seem to have much more hesitation to make out. Which, come on. You'll suck my dick, but you won't kiss me? That's a pretty good line in the sand to live by.

It's so hot. I have one college boy I made out with once (we're trying to arrange #2, but I did run into him on the street and chatted outside the context of a hookup, and turns out he's pretty fucking sweet and funny). I spent as much time sucking on his tongue as I did sucking on his cock. He's the best kisser.
Probably why I prefer meeting with gay guys as opposed to fellow married bi dudes.....bi guys seem to have much more hesitation to make out. Which, come on. You'll suck my dick, but you won't kiss me? That's a pretty good line in the sand to live by.
Sounds wonderful

Even when I realized the joy of MM sex, I was still hesitant on kissing...until it happened and OMG, it was incredible! And the 2nd time? Even better...I love it! And cum kisses? OMG...
I have to agree. Just let it go and don't think about it. Enjoy the moment

Back