Bottoms, perfect size?

I would love ❤️ to give being fisted a try 😁...and I've only been fucked twice but I loved how it felt 😍...as for a cock in my mouth, most any size would do but in my ass, I like what someone said here, "...bigger is better..." and I do like the feeling of my ass being full...so maybe 9"? Any thoughts? 🤔
Yes, I love feeling how streched open and puffy my ass feels after a good fucking with a huge cock or dildo. Im going to purchase a fist dildo.
BIGGER IS BETTER.
Chat any time if you like ;)

Yes, I love feeling how streched open and puffy my ass feels after a good fucking with a huge cock or dildo. Im going to purchase a fist dildo.
BIGGER IS BETTER.
Chat any time if you like ;)
I enjoy the really full feeling of a large dildo too. I've only been fucked in my ass twice and neither time by a really big cock, more like average size, and while it felt wonderful and it really turned me on, I'd love to feel a really big cock sliding up into my butt :)...
Sure...I do love to chat here or mostly on Skype...same username as here ;)

7 inches is ideal. I enjoy larger men too but it takes a little more time to get going. Penetration has to be slow with a bigger top. Once he is in and has made a few thrusts it becomes enjoyable. The largest I have had was 9” but his girth did not match length.

Back