Bottoms, perfect size?

I would love ❤️ to give being fisted a try 😁...and I've only been fucked twice but I loved how it felt 😍...as for a cock in my mouth, most any size would do but in my ass, I like what someone said here, "...bigger is better..." and I do like the feeling of my ass being full...so maybe 9"? Any thoughts? 🤔
Yes, I love feeling how streched open and puffy my ass feels after a good fucking with a huge cock or dildo. Im going to purchase a fist dildo.
BIGGER IS BETTER.
Chat any time if you like ;)

Yes, I love feeling how streched open and puffy my ass feels after a good fucking with a huge cock or dildo. Im going to purchase a fist dildo.
BIGGER IS BETTER.
Chat any time if you like ;)
I enjoy the really full feeling of a large dildo too. I've only been fucked in my ass twice and neither time by a really big cock, more like average size, and while it felt wonderful and it really turned me on, I'd love to feel a really big cock sliding up into my butt :)...
Sure...I do love to chat here or mostly on Skype...same username as here ;)

7 inches is ideal. I enjoy larger men too but it takes a little more time to get going. Penetration has to be slow with a bigger top. Once he is in and has made a few thrusts it becomes enjoyable. The largest I have had was 9” but his girth did not match length.

Only 2 so far. One was 6" and fatter, the other was about 6.5" but skinny with a fat head. Both perfect. The fatter one was best if I could've had only one. Could last as long as he wanted and very verbal.

The bigger the better. But, I wouldn't have said that if I hadn't been taking it in the ass for the past 13 years.

If I’m just going to worship it with my mouth than it can be just about any size , preferably over 6 inches. But if I’m going to take it in my ass , then 6 inches is about right. I don’t want anything real big in my little hole.

Never had a real cock, but the dildos have been 6-7 inches, and they've been wonderful. So, I imagine a nice, hard, warm, cock in that range would also be incredible. I know I can deepthroat that size, but I really want to see how much I can actually take in my throat. Shopping for larger dildos now.

Oral sex being my preferred sex act, my feelings are, the bigger, the better. But having said that , I have also been "pegged " by my wife using a dildo more than 8 1/2 inches long, and over 2 inches thick, and we both found the experience very exciting.

In my experience a skilled cocksman may be more important than size. Having said that I have had from a 6 inch to a 7.5 inch cock in my ass. I would not reject someone with a smaller cock, but I may hesitate with someone much bigger!

Have to confess, I’ve never been fucked…yet.

Butt I’d guess 7 inches would be about ideal, for a first time.

I sucked my friend’s 9 (or 10 inches…lol?) cock more than a few times. But was reluctant to let him fuck me. My wife reported that his cock in her cunt felt huge…but fabulous. 😈

Wish all these years later that I’d at LEAST let him fuck me once.

Oh well!

Back