Men, ever fantasize about your straight laced wife's pussy & ass getting devoured by a bi woman?

Catbit20

Virgin
I sometimes fantasize about my wife being made to cum by the tongue of a kinky, bi chick during a ffm or mmff. My wife would never go for this, it would be so hot though. She has a super hot shaved pussy and ass.. Her pussy has a hair trigger, I can make her easily cum with my tongue. It's always a huge turn on to eat her because of the panting, bothered horny state she's in when I make her cum.

During a mmff session things get very hot & horny. My wife doesn't know the other woman is bi. I image the other sexy, kinky bi babe taking charge & sliding on top of my babe in the 69. My babe protests but, that begins to lessen as the bi gal's tongue works her magic. The pleads to stop get replaced with moaning & her spreading her legs wide & moving her hips as I watch sexy lips and tongue suck & slide all over her tight ass & puffy labia & clit until she is made to cum and explode in her usual sexy way.
I watch as the sexy babe licks her lips, smiing after enjoying eating my wife's pussy and ass. My babe moans, eyes closed & spent with her legs spread, sexy pussy & ass on full display lying under the bi babe. Her shaved pussy and ass glisten with saliva and her sexy secretions.
The sexy bi babe slides her lips over the head of my hard cock. My wife lies on her back moaning, her face flushed, recovering from her being made to cum by another woman's tongue.. The mmff session continues as my cock thobs and my balls ache from what I just witnessed & from my cock now getting slurped and swallowed. I watch the other fella push my babe's legs back toward her head as he lines his big cock up with her wet pussy,

I sometimes fantasize about my wife being made to cum by the tongue of a kinky, bi chick during a ffm or mmff. My wife would never go for this, it would be so hot though. She has a super hot shaved pussy and ass.. Her pussy has a hair trigger, I can make her easily cum with my tongue. It's always a huge turn on to eat her because of the panting, bothered horny state she's in when I make her cum.

During a mmff session things get very hot & horny. My wife doesn't know the other woman is bi. I image the other sexy, kinky bi babe taking charge & sliding on top of my babe in the 69. My babe protests but, that begins to lessen as the bi gal's tongue works her magic. The pleads to stop get replaced with moaning & her spreading her legs wide & moving her hips as I watch sexy lips and tongue suck & slide all over her tight ass & puffy labia & clit until she is made to cum and explode in her usual sexy way.
I watch as the sexy babe licks her lips, smiing after enjoying eating my wife's pussy and ass. My babe moans, eyes closed & spent with her legs spread, sexy pussy & ass on full display lying under the bi babe. Her shaved pussy and ass glisten with saliva and her sexy secretions.
The sexy bi babe slides her lips over the head of my hard cock. My wife lies on her back moaning, her face flushed, recovering from her being made to cum by another woman's tongue.. The mmff session continues as my cock thobs and my balls ache from what I just witnessed & from my cock now getting slurped and swallowed. I watch the other fella push my babe's legs back toward her head as he lines his big cock up with her wet pussy,
Always wanted to get into a four way with the other couple both bi. Wife never wanted to do this but I think about it all the time.

Given that my wife is bi herself… for sure would love to see that happen… would love to sit and watch a good sensual erotic sex scene of here and another woman

I wish my wife was bi; then I could share my secret of being bi and have a better relationship. She would not have sex with another woman; ever.

However, I have masturbated to when she shared a time when a neighbor tried to seduce her by slipping her a tongue kiss. I also have an active imagination to times she could have had sex with woman. All hot in my mind and I would be 100% ok with it. Maybe take away a little of the feelings I get when I sneak off to suck a dick.

I wish my wife was bi; then I could share my secret of being bi and have a better relationship. She would not have sex with another woman; ever.

However, I have masturbated to when she shared a time when a neighbor tried to seduce her by slipping her a tongue kiss. I also have an active imagination to times she could have had sex with woman. All hot in my mind and I would be 100% ok with it. Maybe take away a little of the feelings I get when I sneak off to suck a dick.
Love your hot, honest post. Very sexy. No one knows I am a man who loves sucking other men's dicks. Love everything about it. PM me anytime, I like talking to guys who are like me. A bi guy or totally gay man.

Love your hot, honest post. Very sexy. No one knows I am a man who loves sucking other men's dicks. Love everything about it. PM me anytime, I like talking to guys who are like me. A bi guy or totally gay man.
Sorry, was not sure if my reply to your post went through.

I agree totally, I would be able to share mine bi tendencies also, a fantasy I have always had was watching my wife eating another woman's pussy while she watches me go down on another man's big hard cock!

I would love to eat her

First ex was not really straight laced but this is one of my go to scenarios for masturbating.

I have a fantasy of my first ex sitting in a big leather chair with her legs over the arms so she is spread wide open (this stems from sexy time we had IRL) and second ex on her knees in front of her with her fist buried in 1st ex’s cunt and licking/sucking her distended clit like it was her last meal (this stems from stories of how she used her tongue on a woman before she met me)

First ex uses her hands to guide/force second ex to get her tongue in just the right spot.

Meanwhile I get behind second ex and work my hard cock up her ass. She stops licking clit long enough to tell me to go deeper (this stems from sexy times IRL)

Last edited:
I would like for a younger woman to make my strait laced wife eat her pussy. Maybe sit on my wife’s face, or for her to spread her legs and hold my wife’s head forcing her to lick her pussy.

I would like for a younger woman to make my strait laced wife eat her pussy. Maybe sit on my wife’s face, or for her to spread her legs and hold my wife’s head forcing her to lick her pussy.
Yesssssss!

My is 61. I would love for her to succumb to another married woman's seduction.. my biggest fantasy about all that is not only watching her sucking my my wife's big tits.... watching her move down to her smooth pussy with the intention of going down further and rimming and tongue fucking her ass

My is 61. I would love for her to succumb to another married woman's seduction.. my biggest fantasy about all that is not only watching her sucking my my wife's big tits.... watching her move down to her smooth pussy with the intention of going down further and rimming and tongue fucking her ass
damn klippert.....have you been reading my mind! my wife is in her mid 60's but looks 15 years yonger. she works in retail and she knows many lesbians and sees her share of them. they compliment her lips, her hair, her eyes, her smile....you name it. she said she is totally hetero and gets upset even at the mention of lesbian sex. the interesting part is that she loves to watch lesbian sex videos! go figure. maybe there is hope yet....

Back