When inspiration hits.

bi_cpl_with_crossdresser

Literotica Guru
This scenario has been rattling around my head all week and I decided I had to get it out. Don't judge me too harshly.

Deborah came through the front door of the house, she thought to herself that it was weird that it was unlocked but put the thought out of her mind and set her grocery bags down as she entered the kitchen.

Once she had started to empty the bags onto the counter she was sure she could hear a noise coming from upstairs, not a loud noise but a repetitive thumping like someone playing the drums.

She checked her husband Josh's office and found he was not there working like most days. The thumping noise from upstairs now was getting louder.

Is it possible Josh was building something in the bedroom?

Deborah walked to the end of the hall and started to slowly climb the stairs up the the second floor. Once she was right outside the bedroom door the thumping had become louder and she was getting worried something was wrong, she slowly opened the bedroom door and looked through the crack, and gasped.

There was Josh, down on all fours on the bed with a guy fucking his ass and another one with his cock in Josh's mouth. It didn't seem like anyone heard the door open on the sound that Deborah had made because they all just kept up what they were doing.

She could hear the guy fucking Josh's ass moaning and telling him how he was going to cum soon and true to his word he pulled Josh close and with the look on his face Deborah knew he was cumming. She stood there motionless watching as the guy fucking her husband thrust a few more times before pulling his now shrinking cock from Josh's ass. She watched intently as a stream of cum started leaking from his gaped little hole and down onto his balls.

Before the guy backed away he slapped Josh's ass with his cock a few times and called him a good little slut.

Now all the attention was on the cock that was in Josh's mouth. From what she could see her husband was quite proficient at sucking cock as the guy was now almost wailing with pleasure.

The guy was starting to talk now telling Josh how good of a little cock sucker he was and that soon he would be blasting his load down his little cocksucker slut throat.

Deborah knew she should go in and stop all this but something told her to just watch and see how it all ended.

Josh now had his head going up and down on the shaft and she could see him looking up and the guy he was sucking. She could see him start to tense up and then pull Josh's head down further onto the shaft as he yelled "I'M CUMMING".

She thought Josh would pull off the cock and spit it out instantly but to her surprise he swallowed every drop and licked his lips. He pulled the cock closer and licked every last drop of cum from the cock.

With the action over Deborah tip-toed back downstairs and went back to the kitchen, her stomach turning in knots with anger but also another something else. She could now feel the warmth and dampness between her legs and was not sure what was going on.

This scenario has been rattling around my head all week and I decided I had to get it out. Don't judge me too harshly.

Deborah came through the front door of the house, she thought to herself that it was weird that it was unlocked but put the thought out of her mind and set her grocery bags down as she entered the kitchen.

Once she had started to empty the bags onto the counter she was sure she could hear a noise coming from upstairs, not a loud noise but a repetitive thumping like someone playing the drums.

She checked her husband Josh's office and found he was not there working like most days. The thumping noise from upstairs now was getting louder.

Is it possible Josh was building something in the bedroom?

Deborah walked to the end of the hall and started to slowly climb the stairs up the the second floor. Once she was right outside the bedroom door the thumping had become louder and she was getting worried something was wrong, she slowly opened the bedroom door and looked through the crack, and gasped.

There was Josh, down on all fours on the bed with a guy fucking his ass and another one with his cock in Josh's mouth. It didn't seem like anyone heard the door open on the sound that Deborah had made because they all just kept up what they were doing.

She could hear the guy fucking Josh's ass moaning and telling him how he was going to cum soon and true to his word he pulled Josh close and with the look on his face Deborah knew he was cumming. She stood there motionless watching as the guy fucking her husband thrust a few more times before pulling his now shrinking cock from Josh's ass. She watched intently as a stream of cum started leaking from his gaped little hole and down onto his balls.

Before the guy backed away he slapped Josh's ass with his cock a few times and called him a good little slut.

Now all the attention was on the cock that was in Josh's mouth. From what she could see her husband was quite proficient at sucking cock as the guy was now almost wailing with pleasure.

The guy was starting to talk now telling Josh how good of a little cock sucker he was and that soon he would be blasting his load down his little cocksucker slut throat.

Deborah knew she should go in and stop all this but something told her to just watch and see how it all ended.

Josh now had his head going up and down on the shaft and she could see him looking up and the guy he was sucking. She could see him start to tense up and then pull Josh's head down further onto the shaft as he yelled "I'M CUMMING".

She thought Josh would pull off the cock and spit it out instantly but to her surprise he swallowed every drop and licked his lips. He pulled the cock closer and licked every last drop of cum from the cock.

With the action over Deborah tip-toed back downstairs and went back to the kitchen, her stomach turning in knots with anger but also another something else. She could now feel the warmth and dampness between her legs and was not sure what was going on.
You must finish this or provide a sequel

oh god, I want to be Josh so bad. You have to turn him into your whore. Find and bring lots of men over to fuck him, charge and keep all the money for yourself. Pimp him out for fun and profit. I would love to be Josh.

I would go with the "she slowly started to rub herself scenario" then bring one of Josh's friends into it. Dress 5'4 josh up into a hot chick, then invite all of her male friends from work to fuck her new friend Jossie!

Glad you all liked this. But my track record for getting things published here is not great. I may try to slowly add to it here and see how it goes.

So, I decided to go a little deeper with this now that I have had some creativity come back. Tell me what you think.
Standing in the kitchen Deborah was seething mad, She had just finished watching her Husband who she thought had been faithful all these years get fucked hard on their bed. She was angrier than she had ever been in her life which made the fact that she was more aroused than she had ever been even more conflicting.

She could hear footsteps coming down the stairway and the front door opening and closing. She threw a grocery bag onto the counter and started removing the contents. It was soon after that another pair of legs started to descend the staircase and as she heard this she slammed a cupboard door as she put away the food. She could hear a shriek come from the hallway and she knew she had scarred her husband as he was not expecting her home for at least a few more hours. She could hear him quietly move down the hall until he was peaking his head around the corner and looking into the Kitchen.

“Oh Hi, Hon,” he said shakily, “I was sure you would be out for longer,” he said trying to still catch his breath from the initial scare.

Deborah said not a word as she kept putting the groceries away. Josh walked up behind her and wrapped his hands around her hips, as much as she wanted to push him off she decided against it. He moved in closer and kissed her cheek, she could smell the cum on his breath as he planted the kiss and again she was angry and aroused at the same time.

He slowly moved his kisses from her cheek, down her neck, and onto her back. As much as she wanted to push him away her excitement level was through the roof. Josh wrapped his arms around her hips and pulled her close to him, Deborah could feel his cock growing and pushing into her back and she knew that she now needed this release. She turned to Josh and kissed him hard on the lips while his hands moved up and started to fondle her breasts and nipples through her blouse. She was sure there was still a trace of the guy's cum on Josh’s mouth as she kissed him deeper.

“Let's go upstairs” She whispered into his ear, and the two of them took off almost running up the stairs.

Once in the bedroom, Deborah could still see the indents in the sheets where her husband had been on all fours taking those two cocks. It took her no time to get undressed and hop onto the bed, Josh was not far behind, and as soon as his hands reached down he could feel that she was wetter than she had ever been before. She moaned as he started to rub her clit before sliding a finger into her dripping pussy.

“OH MY GOD, BABE, WHAT HAS GOT YOU SO EXCITED TODAY,” Josh said before his words were drowned out by kiss that Deborah pulled him into.

The kiss lasted a long time as Josh kept rubbing and fingering Deborah. She soon got up on all fours in the exact same place where Josh was taking those cocks not that long ago and offered up herself to him. Josh took the invitation and slid right into her Pussy. It was not long before Deborah was wailing with pleasure as Josh fucked her hard and deep and she massaged her clit as he fucked.

She wailed more and more as she was getting closer and Josh knowing this went faster and deeper. Not long after Deborah could feel his grip tighten on her ass as he started to fill her pussy with his cum, she was soon enveloped by her own orgasm and felt the waves of pleasure rush over her.

As Josh was still inside her and gaining some composure, she looked back and asked “Was I a good little slut?” Josh stopped dead and asked, “What did you say?”

https://www.deviantart.com/spartan047/journal/Boys-vs-Girls-Part-1-691851663

https://www.deviantart.com/spartan047/journal/Boys-vs-Girls-Part-2-691852013

This is one of my most read and liked stories on Deviant Art, especially Pt 2. Here's an extract from it.

The man who had defeated them grinned widely as he raised his arms. ‘To the victor go the spoils! Why so serious, girls? Even if you beat me, I bet I could’ve dominated you in bed anyway. Get to it, now! I want to hear you moan whether you’re into this or not!’ Honoka squished her fat tits against Hitomi’s smaller ones, grumbling internally. The two girls kissed, their tongues entering each others’ mouths. Their asses were marked with handprints, from the man and each other as well. They had been bent over his lap and spanked, as well as made to bend over each others’ laps and receive the hardest spankings they could from two people at once. The man stroked his cock as he watched their asses shake while they were making out. He leaned down and used his tongue to lick all the way up from Hitomi’s asshole to her pussy, then Honoka’s pussy and asshole above hers. He stopped at her asshole, licking both inside and out while shoving his face into her ass. This chick had a really soft, jiggly body, not to mention the size of her tits and ass. He would enjoy watching that fat ass bounce on his dick later. Right now, he needed the first orgasm he had been keeping inside himself ever since this tag team of hotties had teased him with their Premium Sexy bikinis inside the ring.

Back