Any bi-couples who enjoy bi-mmf fun?

Again thank you for all the wonderful comments. It was a fun night had by all and the orgasms were a plenty! After our lover boy unleashed a torrent of hot seed into my cunt , I politely cleaned him up.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/73e8h8q9ofn7srh/PXL_20230402_000414392.

it wasnt long before Mr T had his face burried in my slippery, sperm filled cunt, lapping away like it was his last meal bringing me to another earth shattering climax. Enjoy the show. We sure did!😊😋

https://www.dropbox.com/s/5qcsyv9sv14tu9d/PXL_20230402_002804952.TS.mp4?dl=0
Looks like cabin in the smokies… like Gatlinburg:)

I was their toy. :)

The first time they got into my pants I was sitting on their couch as the wife - already only in a bikini - got down in front of me, pulled down my swimming trunks and started blowing me as the husband watched and grabbed her by the hair.

As she went to town on me, the husband got more and more worked up until he dropped his pants, pulled down her bikini bottoms and started stoking his cock between her ass cheeks. I saw his precum seep out and watched him lube her up with it.

I don’t often come from bj’s so after a while she was getting a bit flustered… until he finally entered her in one thrust - my cock in her mouth, his cock in her pussy.

She totally lost it, not knowing what to do with herself as we fucked her from either end. He looked at me with eyes that said “yeah, that’s the spot!” and he pumped her hard until he suddenly pulled out and jizzed all up her back and over her ass…

Want more? :cattail:
yes!

In the mid 90's I was dating my current wife. We met in high school in the 70's but married others then got back together after we both divorced. In high school we were very sexually compatible so in the 90's we picked up right where we left off. We fucked like rabbits. We would fuck all day Saturdays and Sundays and explored everything we could think of. We told each other about every sexual experience we had ever had and she learned about my bisexual side.

We would get together at her condo in Houston most every weekend an fuck all day Saturday and Sunday. One Sunday i showed up we got naked. I was on my back with my eyes close on her bed and she is sucking my dick whe I feld a different mouth on my dick. When I opened my eyes there was a naked man leaning over the bed suckin me. She had found a guy willing to have sex with me if he could fuck her. After he and I 69'd he wanted to fuck her. She rolled him onto his back the straddled him riding hid dick. They went on for a while. I got in a position they could both suck my dick at the same time. I then got behind them and entered my girl friends ass. This felt unbelievable but it made him cum almost immediately. She collapsed on top of him and I slid down and ate his cum from her pussy. As quickly as he could he got up dressed and was gone.

I was just curious to see if there are any bi couples who enjoy bi mmf fun.

I'm a bi-sub male who loves being dominated by a couple for their and my pleasure.

I get super horny imagining sucking a hard cock while on my knees then taking turns, being in the 69 position with both the guy and girl. Getting rimmed, licked, slurped and swallowed while returning the favor.

Feeling her suck both our cocks, cock2cock while we take turns tonguing her hot, shaved pussy and ass.

Prep fucking her for his cock. Feeling his cock sliding up my tight, shaved ass while my cock is up her hot pussy. Dping her.

Licking her shaved pussy and his hard cock and balls as they fuck while she devours my shaved balls and cock until we all cum.

Watching them kiss and enjoy sharing my cum together while they make me lick them clean.

Looking and stroking to the pics of the fun that we all made together later on.

These are all things as well as more that I hope to write about soon in up cumming erotic story.

Just wondering if this makes anybody else horny. If so please let me know and share your thoughts about this.

Thanks,

Have a wonderful day.
Mmm I love it. I’d enjoy all of the above

Back