Any bi-couples who enjoy bi-mmf fun?

Catbit20

Virgin
I was just curious to see if there are any bi couples who enjoy bi mmf fun.

I'm a bi-sub male who loves being dominated by a couple for their and my pleasure.

I get super horny imagining sucking a hard cock while on my knees then taking turns, being in the 69 position with both the guy and girl. Getting rimmed, licked, slurped and swallowed while returning the favor.

Feeling her suck both our cocks, cock2cock while we take turns tonguing her hot, shaved pussy and ass.

Prep fucking her for his cock. Feeling his cock sliding up my tight, shaved ass while my cock is up her hot pussy. Dping her.

Licking her shaved pussy and his hard cock and balls as they fuck while she devours my shaved balls and cock until we all cum.

Watching them kiss and enjoy sharing my cum together while they make me lick them clean.

Looking and stroking to the pics of the fun that we all made together later on.

These are all things as well as more that I hope to write about soon in up cumming erotic story.

Just wondering if this makes anybody else horny. If so please let me know and share your thoughts about this.

Thanks,

Have a wonderful day.

I have done just about all you wrote about. Plus a couple things you left off your list.
Some of it was so long ago it is almost ancient history and still fresh in my memory like it happened yesterday.
Still gets me hard when I think about it and I think about it a lot!
That's so very hot...

I knew a lady once who enjoyed having me eat cum out of or off off her. She didn't care if it was mine or his. She really enjoyed having me suck his cock for her.

BTW, welcome to the forum, from a fellow Houstonian.
That sounds so hot... thanks neighbor..

Tell us about it, would love to hear all about it

I was their toy. :)

The first time they got into my pants I was sitting on their couch as the wife - already only in a bikini - got down in front of me, pulled down my swimming trunks and started blowing me as the husband watched and grabbed her by the hair.

As she went to town on me, the husband got more and more worked up until he dropped his pants, pulled down her bikini bottoms and started stoking his cock between her ass cheeks. I saw his precum seep out and watched him lube her up with it.

I don’t often come from bj’s so after a while she was getting a bit flustered… until he finally entered her in one thrust - my cock in her mouth, his cock in her pussy.

She totally lost it, not knowing what to do with herself as we fucked her from either end. He looked at me with eyes that said “yeah, that’s the spot!” and he pumped her hard until he suddenly pulled out and jizzed all up her back and over her ass…

Want more? :cattail:

I was their toy. :)

The first time they got into my pants I was sitting on their couch as the wife - already only in a bikini - got down in front of me, pulled down my swimming trunks and started blowing me as the husband watched and grabbed her by the hair.

As she went to town on me, the husband got more and more worked up until he dropped his pants, pulled down her bikini bottoms and started stoking his cock between her ass cheeks. I saw his precum seep out and watched him lube her up with it.

I don’t often come from bj’s so after a while she was getting a bit flustered… until he finally entered her in one thrust - my cock in her mouth, his cock in her pussy.

She totally lost it, not knowing what to do with herself as we fucked her from either end. He looked at me with eyes that said “yeah, that’s the spot!” and he pumped her hard until he suddenly pulled out and jizzed all up her back and over her ass…

Want more? :cattail:
Absolutely

The wife liked DP so much that it was a regular thing when the three of us would get together. I was more excited by watching what was happening to her than I was by getting a BJ. They noticed that I wasn’t coming and asked what they could do for me. I ended up telling them that I wasn’t really ‘straight’ and they got even more excited.

Next thing I knew I had his cock in my mouth while she was fingering and tugging me. She told me to let her know when I was going to cum, and when I did she rolled me over and sucked me dry.

He sat there watching me and stroking himself as I recovered, waiting for me to go back and finish him. He was so hard and ready that he came in less than a minute. It surprised me. I felt the cum jet through his shaft but it felt much lighter than I expected in my mouth.

The wife kissed me deep and we shared his cum. He was so smug and satisfied that he was in both of us. From then on our dynamic felt like we were two girls serving one man.

“Gay stuff” was new to both of us so we took it slow, with him only briefly fucking me a couple of times. It was still really too much for me at the time, the pain of being stretched was way too much for me to take his hard cock for more than just the process of being penetrated.

The wife hadn’t been into anal before but she got inspired and started loving it. She liked treating me like a girlfriend and would talk to me about how much I would like it once I got used to being a girl. Unfortunately we stopped hanging out before we really got to that point.

Last edited:
The wife liked DP so much that it was a regular thing when the three of us would get together. I was more excited by watching what was happening to her than I was by getting a BJ. They noticed that I wasn’t coming and asked what they could do for me. I ended up telling them that I wasn’t really ‘straight’ and they got even more excited.

Next thing I knew I had his cock in my mouth while she was fingering and tugging me. She told me to let her know when I was going to cum, and when I did she rolled me over and sucked me dry.

He sat there watching me and stroking himself as I recovered, waiting for me to go back and finish him. He was so hard and ready that he came in less than a minute. It surprised me. I felt the cum jet through his shaft but it felt much lighter than I expected in my mouth.

The wife kissed me deep and we shared his cum. He was so smug and satisfied that he was in both of us. From then on our dynamic felt like we were two girls serving one man.

“Gay stuff” was new to both of us so we took it slow, with him only briefly fucking me a couple of times. It was still really too much for me at the time, the pain of being stretched was way too much for me to take his hard cock for more than just the process of being penetrated.

The wife hadn’t been into anal before but she got inspired and started loving it. She liked treating me like a girlfriend and would talk to me about how much I would like it once I got used to being a girl. Unfortunately we stopped hanging out before we really got to that point.
so hot, I would try it. taking a cock in front of her, eating cum, letting him cum all over my face as my gf watches

Back