We Can't Get Enough

angela40

Really Experienced
It was the day of the week Aurelia and I had to go to the office. I rose and let my darling sleep another half hour so I thought as she pulled me back into the sheets. She lowered the short nighty straps kissed the back of my neck when I said that we would be late it she didn't stop molesting me đź’‹ She kissed my neck again, my resistance was weakening and turned for a deep tongue kiss. Oh god her cock was hard, stroking herself as we kissed again. Her luscious tits swelling, my lips suckling her nipples when feeling cum on my legs. My precious shot her load, now being calm then laid back down again as I finally rose and headed to the shower.
Then to the kitchen to make coffee and toast while Aurelia was showering. It probably wasn't any longer then 5 min. when she joined me in the kitchen for a skimpy breakfast, dropping her towel, supposedly accidentally, seeing her cock hard again, nipples puffy which she took between her fingers and pulled on them. I didn't want too but had to get away, went to the bedroom and dressed, when Aurelia joined me and also dressed. Seeing her dressing and doing makeup turned me on but time was running short. We kissed in the elevator telling her she was my darling luscious bitch. I wanted to tear off her garbs right here in the elevator and suck her cock.
Outside I hailed down a cab, Aurelia entering it first, showing me her ass in that dress of hers. I then got into the taxi, gave the driver our destination and leaned back.... And as I did saw that her dress had risen. Couldn't resist it, took her into my arms and kissed. Without doubt the driver saw our love making, slowly pulling her thong aside and wanked her into a tissue. Aurelia moaned that she was near, and wetted down the flimsy paper. She adjusted her dress as I needed to orgasm, Aurelia reached under my skirt and fingered my pussy to cum release. It's never enough for us.

It was the day of the week Aurelia and I had to go to the office. I rose and let my darling sleep another half hour so I thought as she pulled me back into the sheets. She lowered the short nighty straps kissed the back of my neck when I said that we would be late it she didn't stop molesting me đź’‹ She kissed my neck again, my resistance was weakening and turned for a deep tongue kiss. Oh god her cock was hard, stroking herself as we kissed again. Her luscious tits swelling, my lips suckling her nipples when feeling cum on my legs. My precious shot her load, now being calm then laid back down again as I finally rose and headed to the shower.
Then to the kitchen to make coffee and toast while Aurelia was showering. It probably wasn't any longer then 5 min. when she joined me in the kitchen for a skimpy breakfast, dropping her towel, supposedly accidentally, seeing her cock hard again, nipples puffy which she took between her fingers and pulled on them. I didn't want too but had to get away, went to the bedroom and dressed, when Aurelia joined me and also dressed. Seeing her dressing and doing makeup turned me on but time was running short. We kissed in the elevator telling her she was my darling luscious bitch. I wanted to tear off her garbs right here in the elevator and suck her cock.
Outside I hailed down a cab, Aurelia entering it first, showing me her ass in that dress of hers. I then got into the taxi, gave the driver our destination and leaned back.... And as I did saw that her dress had risen. Couldn't resist it, took her into my arms and kissed. Without doubt the driver saw our love making, slowly pulling her thong aside and wanked her into a tissue. Aurelia moaned that she was near, and wetted down the flimsy paper. She adjusted her dress as I needed to orgasm, Aurelia reached under my skirt and fingered my pussy to cum release. It's never enough for us.
Love it

Back