Trap. How I learned the hard way

Ciceri

Virgin
When I was in college I met a lovely, lanky woman at an off-campus event. She was nearly my height and all night I couldn't wait to pull her close for a kiss. That beautiful face distracted me enough to not think of much else. My roommate was usually home so we went to a quiet corner of the library and made out. Her hand was in my pants and I was rock hard. When I lifted her dress my hand immediately encountered a familiar bulge. Her cock was also erect and bigger than mine. I panicked and froze. Then I apologized and backed away with a dozen excuses. I was a mess. I went back to my place completely confused and conflicted. By the time I snapped out of my stupor, I desperately wanted a second shot at her/him. I was attracted and aroused and the penis did not matter. But alas.. I never saw her/him again. It's truly a major regret of mine. 20 years later I still think of that night and wonder what happened to her. Any similar scenarios?

When I was in college I met a lovely, lanky woman at an off-campus event. She was nearly my height and all night I couldn't wait to pull her close for a kiss. That beautiful face distracted me enough to not think of much else. My roommate was usually home so we went to a quiet corner of the library and made out. Her hand was in my pants and I was rock hard. When I lifted her dress my hand immediately encountered a familiar bulge. Her cock was also erect and bigger than mine. I panicked and froze. Then I apologized and backed away with a dozen excuses. I was a mess. I went back to my place completely confused and conflicted. By the time I snapped out of my stupor, I desperately wanted a second shot at her/him. I was attracted and aroused and the penis did not matter. But alas.. I never saw her/him again. It's truly a major regret of mine. 20 years later I still think of that night and wonder what happened to her. Any similar scenarios?
Why her/him? It sounds like she was a her and if you ever have another chance, stick to the female pronouns.

Okay. She was all woman (except for that one detail)

Sounds like a sizeable detail going by what was written :ROFLMAO:

@Escierto is probably correct regarding pronouns, if I'm not sure I just use their name until it becomes obvious.

Reminds of a chick I met at a club a while back. lanky, sandy hair, perfect skin, wearing a corset... spoke to her in the mens bathroom for about 30 mins.... :ROFLMAO: I was too drunk to make the move that time.

Sounds like a sizeable detail going by what was written :ROFLMAO:

@Escierto is probably correct regarding pronouns, if I'm not sure I just use their name until it becomes obvious.

Reminds of a chick I met at a club a while back. lanky, sandy hair, perfect skin, wearing a corset... spoke to her in the mens bathroom for about 30 mins.... :ROFLMAO: I was too drunk to make the move that time.
😝 can't go wrong using their name!

😝 can't go wrong using their name!
No you can’t. I have found that people really like if you use their name. Go down to the Panda Express and that person says ”what can I get you” you give her a nice smile and “how are you doing today Trudy.” next thing ya know I have a bunch of extra food in the bad. Doesn’t work in bars for me tho, but it does for my wife.

Last edited:
Her cock was also erect and bigger than mine.

Just a random thing I remembered; "straight" guys talking about sex with "female presenting penis havers"** often ask the question "What if hers is bigger than mine?"

I've actually never really noticed someone else's size, well aside from one time I noticed a guy had a micropenis. Even then, it wasn't like I was bothered by it.

If I was with a girl and she was bigger? I donno... makes clit play trickier but reacharound easier?

** If there's one thing the LGBT+ community need to fix soon it's our terminology. We need a one or two syllable word to describe feminine penis haver. The two terms we used to use are now considered offensive, despite being used by the very people they defined.

Just a random thing I remembered; "straight" guys talking about sex with "female presenting penis havers"** often ask the question "What if hers is bigger than mine?"

I've actually never really noticed someone else's size, well aside from one time I noticed a guy had a micropenis. Even then, it wasn't like I was bothered by it.

If I was with a girl and she was bigger? I donno... makes clit play trickier but reacharound easier?

** If there's one thing the LGBT+ community need to fix soon it's our terminology. We need a one or two syllable word to describe feminine penis haver. The two terms we used to use are now considered offensive, despite being used by the very people they defined.
In my case, hers is bigger than mine by a few inches. I love it! And her!

I’m not sure if you realize this or not, but referring to trans women and other transfeminine folks as a “trap” is offensive.

This is a tricky one, because "trap" is a self label and the "trap" and "trapee" (??) are usually looking for one another.

I wasn't into trans women once. I think I would've been at the time you told the story.

I would've begged to kneel in front of that goddess and suck her fat cock. I'd request her to turn around so I can lick and kiss her arsehole for hours and then bend over for her to take my arsehole if she wanted. Cum deep in me and fill me up, then cuddle me to sleep.

I don't mind ONSs but I hate anyone, man, woman or trans chick, who just walks out after getting their fill. You don't need to call me or see me again, but for goodness' sake, treat me like a girl and person as well and make the one time we have memorable.

Back