My irresistible TG

angela40

Really Experienced
The reason for my absence is that my love Aurelia and I took a holiday week in Brighton. She woke me with kisses, pulling my blanket away exposing my nude body. Seeing her by the bedside teasing me, knowingly her cock hardened under her flowing silky robe. She leaned down, kissing me as I parted her robe. I saw my beautiful darling in straps and nylons with a hard cock pointing at me. I rose, touched her cock, then my hand sliding up and down her nylon encased shaved legs. I licked the nylons when Aurelia started to leak her cum. I just had to suck her off with my arms around her legs. It was only moments she unloaded in my mouth. I sherished every cum drop from my Aurelia.
Then into the shower where she reciprocated going down on me. We finally got dressed and went to breakfast at the Albion. We found a table in a less busier area. After the waiter took the order, Aurelia placed my hand on her lap and quietly said "make me cum you naughty girl". I looked about and took the risk, reached under her dress, pulled the cock filled thong aside rubbing her cock.. I wanked her as the waiter came towards our table with the breakfast order. I pulled my wet hand away and dried it with a cloth napkin. We Leisurely enjoyed the breakfast and then went for a walk. During our jount I received a jolt from Aurelia, a marriage proposal.

Back