Bottoms, perfect size?

I'm strictly a Cocksucker, but I do love the highly erotic sensation of having my throat completely stuffed full with cock. This requires a cock of sufficient length as to be able to penetrate as far into my throat as possible, and after having been forced deep into my throat, to be of sufficient thickness as to completely block my airway making it impossible for me to breathe, providing me with that sense of vulnerability that I crave. These requirements having been met, I am utterly at his mercy, trusting him to determine when I'm at risk of suffocation, then backing off to allow me oxygen. Dangerous? Maybe, but I've experienced this exquisitely exciting adventure numerous times and I'm still here to tell of it.

I'm strictly a Cocksucker, but I do love the highly erotic sensation of having my throat completely stuffed full with cock. This requires a cock of sufficient length as to be able to penetrate as far into my throat as possible, and after having been forced deep into my throat, to be of sufficient thickness as to completely block my airway making it impossible for me to breathe, providing me with that sense of vulnerability that I crave. These requirements having been met, I am utterly at his mercy, trusting him to determine when I'm at risk of suffocation, then backing off to allow me oxygen. Dangerous? Maybe, but I've experienced this exquisitely exciting adventure numerous times and I'm still here to tell of it.
Oh my that's so hot

I can just imagine myself meeting a guy and getting to know him enough to let him fuck me. Then when we are hot and heavy and we are headed that way, I say "Stop! I need to see what I am dealing with here."
Hmmm... "I'm sorry honey. Your cock is not in my desired size range, so I'll have to pass."
I wonder why my lonely life is so empty. Oh well. Someday I will find the right dick on the right guy. (But he will be taken.)

For me been happiest with 7 in and little more than average girth, why you ask, well able to take him deep without too much trouble and able to suck him for a while so we both enjoyed it, then when he was taking me doggie just that perfect feeling of fullness, hitting the right spots with a nice stretch, it felt so amazing I was pushing back on him with every stroke in, now to be far that was the longest cock I have taken and the longest amount of time I was fucked lol

My regular lawyer friend has a nice girthy 7" cock. I swear it gets thicker when I put it in my mouth to get him to the point where he's ready to fuck me.

It took a few attempts, a couple martinis and poppers but the moment he went in I was hooked. And for an older guy he knows how to give it to me for a long time while im laying face down and letting him edge himself with my ass. He's the only one that gets to hit it bb and when he does... Omg. My asshole hurts so good the next morning. When he gets too close but not ready to finish he'll pull it out and have me suck him gently while he caresses my hair and shoulders and then he'll go back at it. Love our dynamic.

My regular lawyer friend has a nice girthy 7" cock. I swear it gets thicker when I put it in my mouth to get him to the point where he's ready to fuck me.

It took a few attempts, a couple martinis and poppers but the moment he went in I was hooked. And for an older guy he knows how to give it to me for a long time while im laying face down and letting him edge himself with my ass. He's the only one that gets to hit it bb and when he does... Omg. My asshole hurts so good the next morning. When he gets too close but not ready to finish he'll pull it out and have me suck him gently while he caresses my hair and shoulders and then he'll go back at it. Love our dynamic.
Love it !!!

The 2 that I have had fuck me were 6 with a head skinnier than the fat shaft and the other about 6.5" with a fat head and he would cum pretty quick. I fucked him too.

Back