Is it inevitable for a bottom to feel feminine?

Escierto

Literotica Guru
Today, my girlfriend fucked me so hard and so vigorously that it was difficult not to see her as a man fucking his bitch into submission. Of course I, as the bitch, loved every minute of it and after it was done, I cheerfully told her, “You fucked me so hard, honey!” She ejaculated a huge amount of cum and made a mess in me, on the bed and over herself.

Now I always see my girlfriend as the woman she is. It’s almost impossible not to see her that way. However in bed, as the top with a big stiff boner, she is dominant and powerful, fucking with a definite masculine energy.

For me, as the bottom, getting her cock hard and ready, offering my hole for penetration and mounting by the top, then submitting to being fucked hard and sometimes brutally, all seem like feminine aspects of sexual intercourse.

Do bottoms, no matter what their gender, always feel feminine to a small or large degree in their sexual role?

Submissive? Yes. Feminine? No. As a submissive bottom, I feel the ultimate in sexual energy and release when I have been fucked by a guy with the passion and energy to make the experience HOT and fulfilling.
Agree with that. As predominantly a top who likes to switch occasionally I feel submissive but not feminine when I get fucked. Its a different type satisfaction, for me anyway.

Today, my girlfriend fucked me so hard and so vigorously that it was difficult not to see her as a man fucking his bitch into submission. Of course I, as the bitch, loved every minute of it and after it was done, I cheerfully told her, “You fucked me so hard, honey!” She ejaculated a huge amount of cum and made a mess in me, on the bed and over herself.

Now I always see my girlfriend as the woman she is. It’s almost impossible not to see her that way. However in bed, as the top with a big stiff boner, she is dominant and powerful, fucking with a definite masculine energy.

For me, as the bottom, getting her cock hard and ready, offering my hole for penetration and mounting by the top, then submitting to being fucked hard and sometimes brutally, all seem like feminine aspects of sexual intercourse.

Do bottoms, no matter what their gender, always feel feminine to a small or large degree in their sexual role?
i always feel feminine when somone shoots sperm in my anus, and i feel it dripping all day, unless wearing a kotex.(to work sometimes). I love shaving my legs and putting on a new pair of expensive pantyhose and perfume, after getting out of the shower.The lip stick and granny panties , ifeel so feminine. i wish i could conceive and go 9 months with a baby.

Sorry did not mean to send.
I told her I started to feel feminine. Her reaction was what I was feeling was submission not femininity. I think she was probably right.
It’s interesting the distinction between feminine and submissive. So often the two are equated as the same but I can see how that’s not true. You could be a very assertive dominant female with nothing submissive. The culture!

I don’t think I feel feminine while being fucked. However, afterwards, when I know my Top has climaxed and is satisfied and especially if his cum is inside me, I probably become more feminine. I wiggle a bit more and smile softly knowing that I put him down for a nap.
I lay on my back, legs up over the led board, trying to get all semen, deeper in my ass, like women do, trying to get pregnant.

It's complex for me. When my wife pegs me I much prefer to be riding cowgirl, because I can take much deeper penetration that way than if I'm on all fours taking it from behind.

So although I'm the one being fucked, I feel more like the top, both in my positioning and my selfish need for sensation. It felt very submissive the first couple of times, but once I was more used to it I grew into enjoying the feeling of being in control, and it gives me very intense orgasms.

I lay on my back, legs up over the led board, trying to get all semen, deeper in my ass, like women do, trying to get pregnant.
Mine was retained but that was due to my Top plugging me. Hours later, when the plug needed to come out, I felt his load drip out of me. I whisper a disappointed goodbye to it and vowed to replace it as soon as possible

Mine was retained but that was due to my Top plugging me. Hours later, when the plug needed to come out, I felt his load drip out of me. I whisper a disappointed goodbye to it and vowed to replace it as soon as possible
no plugs for me, just natural.I just rolled on a pair of pantyhose while waiting with my legs in the air,i want to keep it inside today, and wear period panties tonight oto bed.

being a sub fem is part of why I love to pleasure a top. Shaved hole…Thong, bra, make up and nail polish …missionary and kissing…Top is dominant…hairy and masculine.

The experiences I had with another man many years ago were what made me want to cross dress. I wanted to play the role of the woman and feel feminine, but I wouldn't exactly call it submission. Even though I was bottoming I was the one driving the play, basically he submitted to my desire for his cock. I did want him to be more dominant with me and eventually he did play that role quite well. My SO now is a beautiful, feminine woman but she is far from submissive in bed. I don't think that submissiveness is synonymous with femininity.

What did you mean by “That’s not how her sex is”?
Yea. I've been thinking about my response and I'd modify it with after thought, because who am I to suggest how a person might feel? I'd say enjoy the moment and forget the adjectives. It was prob me over-thinking it

Yea. I've been thinking about my response and I'd modify it with after thought, because who am I to suggest how a person might feel? I'd say enjoy the moment and forget the adjectives. It was prob me over-thinking it
Now I see spell check decided to make het sex into her sex. I was really curious about what you were thinking when you wrote that.

It’s hard not to feel that way given what we are taught. When you are being taken you feel submissive and at the mercy of a hard cock. But the rest of the time a woman can be pretty dominant too

Back