Is it inevitable for a bottom to feel feminine?

Man, did this thread get derailed in a major way.

Back on topic, has any biological male here been compelled into feminine feelings due to being the receptive partner? I would suspect that those feelings long existed prior to any sort of realized act of same sex intimacy.

Today, my girlfriend fucked me so hard and so vigorously that it was difficult not to see her as a man fucking his bitch into submission. Of course I, as the bitch, loved every minute of it and after it was done, I cheerfully told her, “You fucked me so hard, honey!” She ejaculated a huge amount of cum and made a mess in me, on the bed and over herself.

Now I always see my girlfriend as the woman she is. It’s almost impossible not to see her that way. However in bed, as the top with a big stiff boner, she is dominant and powerful, fucking with a definite masculine energy.

For me, as the bottom, getting her cock hard and ready, offering my hole for penetration and mounting by the top, then submitting to being fucked hard and sometimes brutally, all seem like feminine aspects of sexual intercourse.

Do bottoms, no matter what their gender, always feel feminine to a small or large degree in their sexual role?

I will ask this once more. If you are secure in who you are, a transgendered female, then why not be open about it? If a guy sits down next to you at a bar and offers to buy you a drink and you talk awhile why not just be open and say you are what you are? It would seem to me to be far safer, less emotionally damaging, and more direct then, than after seeing each other for a while. I would want to know and I'm amazed at others here that say that it isn't important to know.

Personally I feel feminine because I am smooth, feminine acting and like to be treated that way. Most men treat me like a "bitch" and I love that.
But I know plenty of masculine, hairy, rough bottom guys who more than likely never feel feminine, and would be pissed if a guy insinuated that they were. They are nobody's bitch. Several take charge from the bottom.
I believe it's just all in the mindset, and whatever role you like to play with your partner.

Submissive? Yes. Feminine? No. As a submissive bottom, I feel the ultimate in sexual energy and release when I have been fucked by a guy with the passion and energy to make the experience HOT and fulfilling.
This... I'm a very masculine, yet submissive, bottom. When I'm bottoming, it's more about engaging in a primal activity with another (or a few) men for me. I don't think of myself as being feminized when I'm getting fucked. I think of myself as a man submitting to another man.

This... I'm a very masculine, yet submissive, bottom. When I'm bottoming, it's more about engaging in a primal activity with another (or a few) men for me. I don't think of myself as being feminized when I'm getting fucked. I think of myself as a man submitting to another man.
I agree I have never felt feminized while I had bottomed just completing a great sexual feeling.

As a male cocksucker, I think that I can certainly speak for some male cocksuckers out there who are oral bottom beta males like me. I think how feminine you feel as a male cocksucker when giving another man a blowjob strongly depends upon your individual personality. Many of my feeders who have gotten to know me personally have told me that as a male cocksucker I naturally have a very strong beta male personality. Some of my feeders have told me that the way I hold myself around other men, the way I often dress, and my more submissive people pleaser personality has sometimes sent very strong signals to other men that I’m a male cocksucker.

Whenever I’m giving another man fellatio, then I can’t help but think that what I’m doing definitely has a strong feminine feel to it. I’m on my knees in front of another man’s cock, and about to completely submit my own head as a tool to pleasure another man’s cock. I have many feeders married to women who enjoy regularly fucking my mouth just like they’re fucking a woman’s pussy. So as a submissive male cocksucker who enjoys more aggressive feeders, I really can’t help but think that I’m being at least somewhat feminine by completely submitting myself to another man’s penis to have my mouth fucked like a pussy! However, for me as a cocksucker nothing satisfies me sexually more than giving other men blowjobs and being a cum slut. Giving a blowjobs is actually much more satisfying for me in many ways than my own orgasm.

Last edited:
As a male cocksucker, I think that I can certainly speak for some male cocksuckers out there who are oral bottom beta males like me. I think how feminine you feel as a male cocksucker when giving another man a blowjob strongly depends upon your individual personality. Many of my feeders who have gotten to know me personally have told me that as a male cocksucker I naturally have a very strong beta male personality. Some of my feeders have told me that the way I hold myself around other men, the way I often dress, and my more submissive people pleaser personality has sometimes sent very strong signals to other men that I’m a male cocksucker.

Whenever I’m giving another man fellatio, then I can’t help but think that what I’m doing definitely has a strong feminine feel to it. I’m on my knees in front of another man’s cock, and about to completely submit my own head as a tool to pleasure another man’s cock. I have many feeders married to women who enjoy regularly fucking my mouth just like they’re fucking a woman’s pussy. So as a submissive male cocksucker who enjoys more aggressive feeders, I really can’t help but think that I’m being at least somewhat feminine by completely submitting myself to another man’s penis to have my mouth fucked like a pussy! However, for me as a cocksucker nothing satisfies me sexually more than giving other men blowjobs and being a cum slut. Giving a blowjobs is actually much more satisfying for me in many ways than my own orgasm.
Yes, your last sentence. People don’t understand how I can be content servicing my girlfriend’s cock but it really is satisfying when she cums. As long as she cums, I don’t care about having an orgasm myself.

Yes, your last sentence. People don’t understand how I can be content servicing my girlfriend’s cock but it really is satisfying when she cums. As long as she cums, I don’t care about having an orgasm myself.
Definitely. I actually like it better if I don't get to cum. It makes me feel more submissive, and more used. I just like pleasuring a dominant. Their cum is my reward.

Feminine, no. I’m just a guy who likes a cock on occasion. Even when I’m in panties, stockings, or hose, I still don’t feel “feminine”.

Rational? Lie about who you are to a potential lover. Golly nothing could go wrong there could it?
I saw a story recently about just what you are talking about. A couple is getting a divorce because the husband was talking about children with his wife. She let him know she could not have children with him, due to her being a transgendered. Well, what a suprise.
Haveing said that, I find your attitude a little hateful. I think maybe you are getting a little worked up, you may really be a nice person.
I know whenever I have had sex with a TG, she has always let me know, even if I had already relized that.

Escierto, love to see your posts. I envy your relationship, I would love to have what you have.
I do not feel particularly feminine when it comes to getting fucked. It feels very good, I love to submit to getting fucked. I can even cum like a girl, whole body orgasms, without ejaculation, but I do not equate that with feminine. I have never dressed as a woman, at least not yet. Maybe if a lover wanted me to, I might. He or she would have to be very good lover, LOL.

Escierto, love to see your posts. I envy your relationship, I would love to have what you have.
I do not feel particularly feminine when it comes to getting fucked. It feels very good, I love to submit to getting fucked. I can even cum like a girl, whole body orgasms, without ejaculation, but I do not equate that with feminine. I have never dressed as a woman, at least not yet. Maybe if a lover wanted me to, I might. He or she would have to be very good lover, LOL.
I have never dressed as a woman nor have I ever had the desire to do so. Early on, my girlfriend asked me if I ever had such desires and I laughed and said, no, do you want me to? She said, definitely not! She always likes to think of me as a straight man in part I think because it validates her as a woman.

I saw a story recently about just what you are talking about. A couple is getting a divorce because the husband was talking about children with his wife. She let him know she could not have children with him, due to her being a transgendered. Well, what a suprise.
Haveing said that, I find your attitude a little hateful. I think maybe you are getting a little worked up, you may really be a nice person.
I know whenever I have had sex with a TG, she has always let me know, even if I had already relized that.
I'm not worked up, or hateful. Deception is never a good idea, especially if you are looking for a long term relationship. Especially if you deceive the wrong person and they attack you or even kill you because of it. I'm not even rejecting the idea of a relationship with a transgendered person, in fact I had placed an add here for a bi-sex male or top TG. So your hateful comment couldn't possibly be more wrong. Nice try though.

I guess it's a bit complicated for me. The idea of bottoming kinds makes me feel that way, the act doesn't. Things one would consider submissive just depends on the person and how you look at it. My nipples sucked right, makes me feel that way, that much I know.

I'm not worked up, or hateful. Deception is never a good idea, especially if you are looking for a long term relationship. Especially if you deceive the wrong person and they attack you or even kill you because of it. I'm not even rejecting the idea of a relationship with a transgendered person, in fact I had placed an add here for a bi-sex male or top TG. So your hateful comment couldn't possibly be more wrong. Nice try though.
If you're refering to Stickygirl, you're just talking around her and she probably isn't interested in continuing the conversation. She basically said the same thing you keep pressing. I doubt she's not like like that, since those of us who've known her long enough, knows what she is, because she's said it openly. It's even less so the business of Lit, than whatever consort she's looking for, or has

If you're refering to Stickygirl, you're just talking around her and she probably isn't interested in continuing the conversation. She basically said the same thing you keep pressing. I doubt she's not like like that, since those of us who've known her long enough, knows what she is, because she's said it openly. It's even less so the business of Lit, than whatever consort she's looking for, or has
Trailerman is tilting at windmills by inventing unrealistic scenarios to perpuate a non-discussion.

Trans women will always disclose their background because they'd be stupid not to - it's in their best interests. There is already too much violence towards trans women, so deceiving suitors is playing with fire.

Exactly when to tell someone is the windmill he keeps head-butting. He has already admitted it's appropriate before there's any emotional investment. Fine - I totally agree. There's nothing more to discuss.

Trailerman is tilting at windmills by inventing unrealistic scenarios to perpuate a non-discussion.

Trans women will always disclose their background because they'd be stupid not to - it's in their best interests. There is already too much violence towards trans women, so deceiving suitors is playing with fire.

Exactly when to tell someone is the windmill he keeps head-butting. He has already admitted it's appropriate before there's any emotional investment. Fine - I totally agree. There's nothing more to discuss.
Then just say that instead of being an argumentative ass.

Somehow your post got lost in a flurry. I totally agree with this point.

I can't imagine any trans woman risking her safety by not telling a prospective partner, quite apart from showing respect to the other person and their feelings. I can imagine a situation where wires get crossed - it can be difficult to know exactly when to broach the subject. Most trans women my age declare it in their dating app.

In a respectable bar, women have a thousand ways to ease out of situation if a guy is showing an unwelcome interest. If she's trans then she has even more reason to demur.
I thought there was an echo round here or I was suffering deja vous. Same discussion and conclusion over a week ago. So long as we got there in the end.

I didn't feel feminine at the time. He was a friend and had picked up on me being curious and interested in getting fucked by a guy. He got me to relax, talk about being with another man and he eventually had me agreeing to just letting him try fucking me a bit. Ha, his cock may have popped me open but then he plunged all the way in, so much for "a bit". I was taking all of him, he wasn't giving me a out, I was surprised it was happening, submitting to him and enjoying it but no, I didn't feel feminine. I'd like to do it again but I'll take notes and answer questions afterwards.

Back