Sucking cock or being Throat Fucked?

Being face-fucked by a dominant man who knows how to use his big cock, is a joy...
YES!! That wonderful moment when he forcefully assumes control of the blowjob, abruptly taking it away from me, impatiently grasping my head and fucking it as he would fuck a woman's cunt is excruciatingly exhilarating!!! He becomes the owner of my throat and is free to fuck it as hard and as deep as he likes and to savagely use it as his human cock sleeve! I have no choice but to hang on for dear life until he ejaculates directly into my esophagus, signaling that he's done with me! I LOVE IT!!!!

Last edited:
I like both. I have even laid down and let him fuck my throat like missionary would. I love being face fucked and also sucking cock. I like it rough and plan to let multiple men fuck my face soon.
I love your enthusiasm and spirit of adventure. Respect.
Being rough face-fucked by multiple men is a wonderful thing to experience.
I wish you well.

I like to take a cock as deep as I can, but the one time a guy throat fucked me, I had a sore throat for a long time after that. I like to be about as big a slut as I can but didn’t like that side effect. Perhaps if I did that all the time I would get more conditioned to it.

Much rather just suck and swallow after he cums in my mouth.

I like to take a cock as deep as I can, but the one time a guy throat fucked me, I had a sore throat for a long time after that. I like to be about as big a slut as I can but didn’t like that side effect. Perhaps if I did that all the time I would get more conditioned to it.
Much rather just suck and swallow after he cums in my mouth.
Men can be remorseless when they discover they've found a compliant willing cocksucker. With their marital partners or significant others they feel they are bound to show restraint and consideration. With their cocksucker they feel freed to be totally relentless, and what may have begun as a simple blowjob they ratchet up into a rough face-fucking, by which time the guy down there with the hard cock in his mouth is getting drunk on it and just goes with it, then he's forcing it further down your throat despite the intoxicating choking slurping sounds, and he's holding your head in so tight you couldn't move even if you wanted to, and he's deepthroating you almost before you realise it. And oh... it feels so good to be totally possessed your hands are cupping his ass-cheeks to draw him even deeper in. His grunts and oaths make it even more exciting...

Men can be remorseless when they discover they've found a compliant willing cocksucker. With their marital partners or significant others they feel they are bound to show restraint and consideration. With their cocksucker they feel freed to be totally relentless, and what may have begun as a simple blowjob they ratchet up into a rough face-fucking, by which time the guy down there with the hard cock in his mouth is getting drunk on it and just goes with it, then he's forcing it further down your throat despite the intoxicating choking slurping sounds, and he's holding your head in so tight you couldn't move even if you wanted to, and he's deepthroating you almost before you realise it. And oh... it feels so good to be totally possessed your hands are cupping his ass-cheeks to draw him even deeper in. His grunts and oaths make it even more exciting...
And that, gentlemen, is a passionate moment that a cock sucker cherishes!

Sometimes when I am sucking my girlfriend’s cock, she will get completely into it, holding my head down with her hands while she literally fucks my skull. I must admit that even though there is some discomfort involved, I love being used like this.
I believe I’ve seen a picture of her that you’ve posted. She’s a total babe, and you should give her everything she asks for!

I believe I’ve seen a picture of her that you’ve posted. She’s a total babe, and you should give her everything she asks for!
You probably have seen a pic of her because I have posted many over the years. I will be seeing her again next week and I hope I get skull fucked many times!

If I'm sucking my partners cock hopefully he is getting as much pleasure as me. If I'm getting throat fucked its all about his enjoyment. I'm just a warm hole for him to use and any pleasure I get is secondary.

If I'm sucking my partners cock hopefully he is getting as much pleasure as me. If I'm getting throat fucked its all about his enjoyment. I'm just a warm hole for him to use and any pleasure I get is secondary.
I agree. Its better if both he and I enjoy it but its really about him receiving pleasure. Im pleasured from just knowing hes really enjoying my mouth. Ive had a few occasions where guys have held the back of my head and plunged deep as they can. Ive used the grip the base of the shaft trick to keep from gagging. The point is they want to experience the same as if they were getting deep in pussy. Its a biological response to procreate and getting the deposit of sperm directly up the uterus so the boys dont have as far to swim. So to me i try to accommodate this feeling and try to relax and take it. Plus its just hot thinking about a cock deep inside my body.

I agree. Its better if both he and I enjoy it but its really about him receiving pleasure. Im pleasured from just knowing hes really enjoying my mouth. Ive had a few occasions where guys have held the back of my head and plunged deep as they can. Ive used the grip the base of the shaft trick to keep from gagging. The point is they want to experience the same as if they were getting deep in pussy. Its a biological response to procreate and getting the deposit of sperm directly up the uterus so the boys dont have as far to swim. So to me i try to accommodate this feeling and try to relax and take it. Plus its just hot thinking about a cock deep inside my body.
I did have to control the depth until I got used to taking it fully. I can comfortably take about 8inches any bigger and I'm gripping the shaft

My enjoyment is proportional to his. The more excited he becomes, the more aroused it makes me to the point that I have had an orgasm as he approaches his climax. That's why I love being used!!! His intention is to get off but he takes me with him. A severe throat fucking sends me over the top. He may be using me, but I'm also using him. I consider my throat to be my Cunt. It's meant to be fucked. HARD!!!! I'm able to hold my throat/cunt open and available for him so that he can just pound away!!!

Last edited:
I describe myself as being a Cocksucker, but is this truly accurate? As a subservient, I will readily assume the role of actively sucking someone's cock if that's what they want, but for myself, I much prefer to be the passive recipient of the act rather than the other way around, that the men whose cocks I suck, assume control and tightly hold onto my head while roughly forcing their cocks as far down my throat as they possibly can, aggressively fucking my throat just as if they were fucking a woman's cunt, ultimately ejaculating deep inside me. I CRAVE having this done to me!!! This isn't something that I do, but rather, this is something that is done TO me!! What I love MOST about this is the complete surrender of agency. I'm unable to anticipate or predict how far down my throat he's going to force his cock, or how hard or how fast or how slow he's going to fuck my throat or the pace or the rhythm with which he fucks me. I can only hold my throat wide open for him, keeping it fully accessible, allowing him to do to me whatever he wishes while I must hang on for dear life until he's done with me.

Most men are too polite. When I ask them to do this to me, they are often concerned about hurting me and can't understand why someone would want to have this done to them. I'm not sure I understand either. I just know that I love being throat fucked this way. I love being an oral whore.
You are SO right !.... Even though I experienced the common gaging problem the first time I was throat fucked, the experience was so exciting and felt so natural for me that I longed for the next time he'd use me like that.... I've been the same guy's bitch for over 5 years and now I'm able to take his entire cock down my throat with an absolute minimum of gaging.... He does hold my head steady while he fucks my throat just like a pussy as you described and he prefers to cum as deep in my throat as he can get.... He lets me know when he's about to bust so I can take a super deep breath and then keep it as far as possible down my throat when he nuts.... I don't even taste his cum until he starts to pull out through my mouth.... I can only feel him unloading.... He does have me suck for a while first while he gets rock hard.... But I always long for him to start pounding my throat because that gets me SO excited that I actually quiver inside....

I like to start sucking, slow and deep, after kissing his balls and licing his saft to warm it up. After several minutes, I like to suck faster. I like it when the guy responds by thrusting gently in concert with my bobbing. I dislike when a dude tries to jackhammer my throat. Just a gentle touch against my throat works.

And that’s exactly how I like to serve my men, let them use me as they want and enjoy the intoxicating sensation. it’s not for everyone and I understand some cocksuckers prefer to be in control but for me I like it rough and we both get what we want and end up happy

I sucked a fair number of cocks before I ever had a guy throat fuck me. But because as a cocksucker my pleasure is proportional to his I found out quickly that it turned me on and this is when I began describing myself as a submissive cocksucker. I'll still suck a guy any way he wants it but if he does take over and totally dominate me I'll admit it's an extra turn on. One guy who I've sucked a lot loves to grab my head and bury my face in his crotch and hold it there while he calls me his cocksucker and laughs about how much I love cock. He's not wrong. He moans so loud when he finally feeds me his load that I often wonder if his neighbors can hear him!☺️

I sucked a fair number of cocks before I ever had a guy throat fuck me. But because as a cocksucker my pleasure is proportional to his I found out quickly that it turned me on and this is when I began describing myself as a submissive cocksucker. I'll still suck a guy any way he wants it but if he does take over and totally dominate me I'll admit it's an extra turn on. One guy who I've sucked a lot loves to grab my head and bury my face in his crotch and hold it there while he calls me his cocksucker and laughs about how much I love cock. He's not wrong. He moans so loud when he finally feeds me his load that I often wonder if his neighbors can hear him!☺️
My girlfriend does the same thing when I suck her cock and it turns me on so much. Holding my head and pushing me down on her cock as she thrusts - I can tell when she is going to blow her load by the pressure she is putting on my head. I feel like a cocksucking slut that she is skull fucking.

I find being throat fucked to be far more exciting than just sucking cock.... I've been the same young guy's faggot for over 5 years now and he really knows how to throat fuck a bitch like me.... For me it's the epitomy of submission.... I literally quiver inside when he has his hands cupped around the back of my head while he pumps my throat like he's fucking a pussy.... He tells me when he's about to cum so I can take a huge breath before he goes full depth and nuts in my throat....

Back