Sucking cock or being Throat Fucked?

The most beautiful cum is when you cum spontaneously, hands free, purely from the sensation of having your mouth fucked...
YES!!! This has happened to me on numerous occasions, but not in quite a while, unfortunately. The occurrences took place mostly as a youth, while I was being savagely throat fucked by my best friend Larry, and immediately became my sought after standard ever since then.
I really miss those days!

YES!!! This has happened to me on numerous occasions, but not in quite a while, unfortunately. The occurrences took place mostly as a youth, while I was being savagely throat fucked by my best friend Larry, and immediately became my sought after standard ever since then.
Does sound wonderful

Does sound wonderful
Yes. Larry and I were both extremely horny teenagers. Thoughts of sex were constantly on our minds. I must have spent hours down on my knees with his thick cock stuffed all the way down my throat. I LOVED IT!!!!
My only regrets are the hours that I wasted NOT sucking his cock.
I can honestly say that sucking Larry's cock and being throat fucked by him became an obsessive need that I looked forward to performing each and every day, and frequently more often than that.

Last edited:
Yes. Larry and I were both extremely horny teenagers. Thoughts of sex were constantly on our minds. I must have spent hours down on my knees with his thick cock stuffed all the way down my throat. I LOVED IT!!!!
My only regrets are the hours that I wasted NOT sucking his cock.
You sound so hot honey

This is a serious question for anyone who thinks that they know the answer. Is it possible to kill someone or for someone to choke to death accidentally on cock in the throat? I never seen this as a subplot in a movie or read about it in a book. I recall a case in the news a few years ago, where a guy claimed that he killed a woman by accident.

This is a serious question for anyone who thinks that they know the answer. Is it possible to kill someone or for someone to choke to death accidentally on cock in the throat? I never seen this as a subplot in a movie or read about it in a book. I recall a case in the news a few years ago, where a guy claimed that he killed a woman by accident.
There was an episode, think it was CSI Miami that dealt with this subject in a pool, so it was implied.

Don't get me wrong I love to suck dick, but there is just something about being face fucked that gets me soaked Everytime. Have the option to breathe taken away from you as someone fucks your throat... 🥵🥵🥵
I also agree with most men being too polite and not wanting to hurt me but damnit that's what I'm asking for!
I love that about you.

I never have but I think that I'd like to suck cock. However, the idea of being throat fucked is unappealing. As far as receiving anal, I'm actually phobic about that. I can't imagine anything worse. Kudos to those who do go that route, but it would never be me.

My favorite was with a black guy I met on the internet. When I arrived at his house he was waiting outside and jumped in my truck. He unzipped his coveralls and was naked underneath. He grabbed my hand and put it on his bbc while asking me if that was big enough for me. I just said hell yes. He said let’s go in the house. His school age daughter was sitting on the couch watching tv. He pointed to the basement door and told me to get downstairs. When we reached the bottom step he pushed me down on my knees and said open up. He had a nine inch kind of slim cock. I was looking up at his face and he buried his cock balls deep and started taking what he wanted. This went on forever it seemed. He finally pulled out and I almost collapsed. He told me to get my clothes off and pointed over in the corner to an old dirty mattress on the floor. There I was ass up head down and I felt his hard cock nudging my balls. He slapped my as a couple times with his hard cock. I felt his big head pushing against my tight hole. He went balls deep on the first push. He didn’t care about me. He was taking it and I was loving it.
I have had only one throat fucking and I think it is a preference thing for some to want to give into it but for me I like it much better when I control how his cock explores my throat. For me I like to control the act on my timeline and I had no complaints from anyone I have been with, I think a slow passionate controlled snaking controlled by the sucker can drive another man just as wild as the suckers throat being assaulted by a cock ramming in and out of him. Just my humble opinion

So wonderful

I describe myself as being a Cocksucker, but is this truly accurate? As a subservient, I will readily assume the role of actively sucking someone's cock if that's what they want, but for myself, I much prefer to be the passive recipient of the act rather than the other way around, that the men whose cocks I suck, assume control and tightly hold onto my head while roughly forcing their cocks as far down my throat as they possibly can, aggressively fucking my throat just as if they were fucking a woman's cunt, ultimately ejaculating deep inside me. I CRAVE having this done to me!!! This isn't something that I do, but rather, this is something that is done TO me!! What I love MOST about this is the complete surrender of agency. I'm unable to anticipate or predict how far down my throat he's going to force his cock, or how hard or how fast or how slow he's going to fuck my throat or the pace or the rhythm with which he fucks me. I can only hold my throat wide open for him, keeping it fully accessible, allowing him to do to me whatever he wishes while I must hang on for dear life until he's done with me.

Most men are too polite. When I ask them to do this to me, they are often concerned about hurting me and can't understand why someone would want to have this done to them. I'm not sure I understand either. I just know that I love being throat fucked this way. I love being an oral whore.
https://www.imagebam.com/view/MEO9VPV

Back