Why Do We Crossdress

I don't know. I grew up like the typical suburban 60's kid, bikes, baseball, football, fishing hunting, etc. Was sexually excited very early in my life. Voracious reader, learned of all sorts of sexual fantasies and kinks, and embraced them all. I was fucking girls and fantasizing about straight and gay sex. When I had my first male experience, I had only minor exposure to cross-dressing, but he dressed me and it excited me both because it excited me and it excited him. Through this I found that girly side of my personality and let her out. So, I know it excites me and I have a strong feminine side that I like, but why that is, I just don't know.

I don't know. I grew up like the typical suburban 60's kid, bikes, baseball, football, fishing hunting, etc. Was sexually excited very early in my life. Voracious reader, learned of all sorts of sexual fantasies and kinks, and embraced them all. I was fucking girls and fantasizing about straight and gay sex. When I had my first male experience, I had only minor exposure to cross-dressing, but he dressed me and it excited me both because it excited me and it excited him. Through this I found that girly side of my personality and let her out. So, I know it excites me and I have a strong feminine side that I like, but why that is, I just don't know.
Sometimes it's best to just enjoy and not think about why. I stopped wondering why a long time ago and just embraced it.
Then one day as I was putting on the finishing touches looking in a full-length mirror That's when the "why" hit me. I do it because It's so much fun and I like doing it. Picking out what I'm going to wear, matching my makeup, shoes and jewelry to the outfit I chose. When I'm done, I love the way I look. I adore being so intimately in touch with my feminine side.

Sometimes it's best to just enjoy and not think about why. I stopped wondering why a long time ago and just embraced it.
Then one day as I was putting on the finishing touches looking in a full-length mirror That's when the "why" hit me. I do it because It's so much fun and I like doing it. Picking out what I'm going to wear, matching my makeup, shoes and jewelry to the outfit I chose. When I'm done, I love the way I look. I adore being so intimately in touch with my feminine side.
I think this explains my love of crossdressing best.

Totally agree, this is something that never really occurred to me. I love the advance planning of a session, maybe buying something new to wear and how will my dressing session pan out. Those thoughts keep me on edge long before the actual event but just makes things so much more enjoyable when they eventually happen. I just love the whole experience from planning, dressing, enjoying the look and feel of the outfits then playing and being Sarah for a few precious hours of freedom.

Back