Failed Flirtations

chapter6plan

Bisexual in MN
Confessions of a bicurious virgin

Three tales of men flirting with me and me having no idea how to respond until it was too late. Please add your own stories. Or suggest how you would have handled the situation (from either persons perspective) to a better outcome.

1. I was a graduate student at the state university, and during the summer months I would go to the physical education complex to swim in the outdoor pool. Afterwards, I would shower and sit in the sauna for a while. Often, there were other men in the sauna, and the dress code was to fold your towel neatly and sit on it, nude. I was happy to be in the presence of nude men, even though I couldn't see much without my glasses and without being pretty obvous of where I was looking.
One day, I entered the sauna, it was empty so I took a seat and relaxed. A while later, another man entered and sat down across from me. He turned to face me and proceeded to spread his legs, exposing himself to me. I looked at what he was showing me and this encouraged him. He touched his penis, flicked it with his fingers, and then grabbed it, squeezed it, and stroked it. I watched with interest, but could not bring myself to touch my own penis for his pleasure. I sat and tried to will my penis to grow, or twitch, or .... something.
After some minuters of the show, another man entered the sauna. My friend quickly tucked his semi-erect cock under one leg, crossed his legs, and swivled so his back was to the door. The new gentleman must have sensed the tension, and left after just a minute or two.
After that, my friend opted not to resume the show, and since I had been in there a while, I left to shower off and get dressed.
I went outside to wait for my friend to appear, which he did shortly. We talked for a couple of minutes -- he offered to buy me a beer, but I was much too scared to accept. I made some vague excuse and raced home.

2. A couple of years later, I drove to a nude recreation campground about 90 minutes from home. I would love to be a nudist full time, but the occasional weekend was all I could find time for. The campground had a wonderful pool and I sat on the side with my feet in the water, in the sun, wondering if I could get a noticable tan on my penis in just one afternoon. All of a sudden a young man (my age, mid-20s) popped his head up at the side of the pool directly between my legs and said "Hello, there!" very cheerfully. I had not seen him get in the pool ... he must have swum underwater from the far corner.
I was so surprised at his sudden appearance that I jumped and said "Go away!". "Going away," he said and disappeard beneath the water. I didn't see him get out of the pool or on the grounds again that day.

3. A quick errand to Home Depot led to my third encounter. I was a bit older (mid-30s) this time. I found what I needed and walked over the cashier. It happened that the closest cashier was by the contractors door and there was no one else nearby. The cashier was a young man, perhaps 25 years old. As I paid, he asked cheerfully, "what's your favorite color?" "I dunno, blue, I guess. Why?" I replied. "Oh, no reason ... I just thought you might be a rainbow kind of guy," he said. My mind was still on my purchase, so his meaning did not sink in until I was walking away. Then I heard him call after me, "Watch out for soft dangly things!"

I am bicurious and still a virgin inspite of these three opportunities. How does one say "I'm interested, but scared ... go slow and be gentle"? Or, if you have just met someone who seems interested, but shy, confused or inexperienced, how can you ease him out of his shell? Please share your stories and suggestions.

Well my friend, I. The first scenario, I definitely would have sat next to him and stroked him…. If he was ok with that I would have tried to suck him…… unfortunately I would have most likely been caught by the second guy that showed up…. The other two scenarios I would have probably acted the same as you…. It will happen. Find some one safe you can play with (like me😊) I promise you will not regret sucking cock…. You will only want more and more!

Well my friend, I. The first scenario, I definitely would have sat next to him and stroked him…. If he was ok with that I would have tried to suck him…… unfortunately I would have most likely been caught by the second guy that showed up…. The other two scenarios I would have probably acted the same as you…. It will happen. Find some one safe you can play with (like me😊) I promise you will not regret sucking cock…. You will only want more and more!
Well said!!

Rob

Three tales of men flirting with me and me having no idea how to respond until it was too late. Please add your own stories. Or suggest how you would have handled the situation (from either persons perspective) to a better outcome.

1. I was a graduate student at the state university, and during the summer months I would go to the physical education complex to swim in the outdoor pool. Afterwards, I would shower and sit in the sauna for a while. Often, there were other men in the sauna, and the dress code was to fold your towel neatly and sit on it, nude. I was happy to be in the presence of nude men, even though I couldn't see much without my glasses and without being pretty obvous of where I was looking.
One day, I entered the sauna, it was empty so I took a seat and relaxed. A while later, another man entered and sat down across from me. He turned to face me and proceeded to spread his legs, exposing himself to me. I looked at what he was showing me and this encouraged him. He touched his penis, flicked it with his fingers, and then grabbed it, squeezed it, and stroked it. I watched with interest, but could not bring myself to touch my own penis for his pleasure. I sat and tried to will my penis to grow, or twitch, or .... something.
After some minuters of the show, another man entered the sauna. My friend quickly tucked his semi-erect cock under one leg, crossed his legs, and swivled so his back was to the door. The new gentleman must have sensed the tension, and left after just a minute or two.
After that, my friend opted not to resume the show, and since I had been in there a while, I left to shower off and get dressed.
I went outside to wait for my friend to appear, which he did shortly. We talked for a couple of minutes -- he offered to buy me a beer, but I was much too scared to accept. I made some vague excuse and raced home.

2. A couple of years later, I drove to a nude recreation campground about 90 minutes from home. I would love to be a nudist full time, but the occasional weekend was all I could find time for. The campground had a wonderful pool and I sat on the side with my feet in the water, in the sun, wondering if I could get a noticable tan on my penis in just one afternoon. All of a sudden a young man (my age, mid-20s) popped his head up at the side of the pool directly between my legs and said "Hello, there!" very cheerfully. I had not seen him get in the pool ... he must have swum underwater from the far corner.
I was so surprised at his sudden appearance that I jumped and said "Go away!". "Going away," he said and disappeard beneath the water. I didn't see him get out of the pool or on the grounds again that day.

3. A quick errand to Home Depot led to my third encounter. I was a bit older (mid-30s) this time. I found what I needed and walked over the cashier. It happened that the closest cashier was by the contractors door and there was no one else nearby. The cashier was a young man, perhaps 25 years old. As I paid, he asked cheerfully, "what's your favorite color?" "I dunno, blue, I guess. Why?" I replied. "Oh, no reason ... I just thought you might be a rainbow kind of guy," he said. My mind was still on my purchase, so his meaning did not sink in until I was walking away. Then I heard him call after me, "Watch out for soft dangly things!"

I am bicurious and still a virgin inspite of these three opportunities. How does one say "I'm interested, but scared ... go slow and be gentle"? Or, if you have just met someone who seems interested, but shy, confused or inexperienced, how can you ease him out of his shell? Please share your stories and suggestions.
I’m wondering if other men flirt with you, perhaps a bit less overtly? I’m assuming you’re nice looking and have a certain sex appeal, but beyond that is there anything else about you that would inspire other men to hit on you? Do you think it’s the way you look? Is it the way you carry yourself? Are you a masculine type of guy or are you effeminate? Like I said, I‘m just wondering about these things. Maybe you could tell us a little bit more about yourself. Thanks. In any event, it sounds like you won’t have any trouble satisfying your curiosity if that’s what you choose to do.😉

Last edited:
Basically, I'm tall (6'3"), slim, introverted, and usually feel awkward in social situations. I'm not particularly masculine or effeminate ... not a lot of muscle tone or definition but not enough body fat to be curvaceous. I bike a lot, so my legs are okay.

It's possible other men (and women?) flirt with me ... and I don't notice. I think I will try making eye contact with guys when I'm out ... I'm usually the guy who just stairs at his shoes, so this may be hard! (Did ja hear about the extroverted engineer? He stairs at  your shoes!)

My ex-wife used to delight in my utter obliviousness when people flirted with me. I just thought they were being friendly with no other motives...lol

I do remember a guy in college who had approached me and a friend about starting a band (he was a bass player). The idea of band folded up but he still dropped by my dorm room to hang out. When I look back on it, I realized even then I was probably more than just bi-curious but again, being blind to flirting, nothing ever happened. I know now if I'd not been a dork plenty would have happened.

I guess some of us are really bad at reading body language.
A few years ago, being in a StripBar in TX a guy noticed I was starring in his direction, I really liked the dancer. I had to go to the toilet and looked for the girl, directly to his chair. She was not there but a few chairs back. He started to smile, I didn’t know what to do and didn’t want to be rude, so after a bit I smiled back. I asked a waitress to tell the girl that I wanted a dance. She came and told me that she was going on stage. Before leaving, she whispered on my ear *you have a not so secret admirer* and leaving she winked at me with a grin on her face.
I was expecting one of the girls, but none approached. So I went to the toilet to make a call. Surprise, surprise the smiling guy came in and taking a piss he started talking about the place, and how open and inclusive it was. I didn’t understood what he meant. I really didn’t pay him much attention washed my hands and he handed me a paper towel, making sure to touch my hand. It was only then that I figured out that he was hitting on me. I smiled and declined (I was too scared of anyone knowing me finding out).
A year later I found the same guy, in the same place. We starred at each other again, we went to the toilet, but this time I decided, WTF, and we went into one stall. He sucked my dick better than any woman did before. We exchanged numbers, and met again, but this time I went down on him. We never went further, though I have always questioned myself, what would have happened if I had to go back in town.

Last edited:
A few years ago, being in a StripBar in TX a guy noticed I was starring in his direction, I really liked the dancer. I had to go to the toilet and looked for the girl, directly to his chair. She was not there but a few chairs back. He started to smile, I didn’t know what to do and didn’t want to be rude, so after a bit I smiled back. I asked a waitress to tell the girl that I wanted a dance. She came and told me that she was going on stage. Before leaving, she whispered on my ear *you have a not so secret admirer* and leaving she winked at me with a grin on her face.
I was expecting one of the girls, but none approached. So I went to the toilet to make a call. Surprise, surprise the smiling guy came in and taking a piss he started talking about the place, and how open and inclusive it was. I didn’t understood what he meant. I really didn’t pay him much attention washed my hands and he handed me a paper towel, making sure to touch my hand. It was only then that I figured out that he was hitting on me. I smiled and declined (I was too scared of anyone knowing me finding out).
A year later I found the same guy, in the same place. We starred at each other again, we went to the toilet, but this time I decided, WTF, and we went into one stall. He sucked my dick better than any woman did before. We exchanged numbers, and met again, but this time I went down on him. We never went further, though I have always questioned myself, what would have happened if I had to go back in town.
This is a great topic. Learning the rules and signs of serious flirtations is a challenge. Men are not really taught them - especially in M2M connections. There are so many varieties of cues and symbolic actions that a new person in the game can miss them. I learned by going to clothing optional gay resorts, clubs and bathhouses and watching others and opening myself to opportunities that felt safe and comfortable. I also spent time talking and listening to the men I met who guided me and helped me navigate the gay experience. I remember visiting a naturist camp, too. Missed a few flirtatious cues, but ended up with a delicious, young man who sought me out. We had a fun weekend!

How does one say "I'm interested, but scared ... go slow and be gentle"?
Okay! I'm glad you posted this thread. Here's the thing:

Step 1 is to respond in some way. Nothing will happen if you don't have the berries to react!

You won't get as far as talking about your interest and reservations if you don't take the bait in the first place in some way.

Also, I get the part about not thinking quickly enough to have an instant comeback. So one thing you can do is just slow down. Your comeback doesn't have to be perfect, it just has to not end the conversation right then and there.

So, you've stuck around long enough to see what the guy says next - even though maybe you haven't even said anything encouraging back. But you've left the door open to the next "line" or whatever. Take a deep breath, and smile! Or at least look friendly. It doesn't have to be a fuck-me-now smile, it just has to be something other than a panicked shoulder, or a shoot-down of a frown. If you seem not-unfriendly and willing to hear more, don't worry about it, they'll continue!

So keep calm and just see if you feel like playing along with their pass. Before long, they'll give you a number or ask for yours, or possibly tell you what they have in mind right then and there. In the latter case, this is when you can say, "that's going too fast! Can we exchange numbers or go get a beer/coffee, and talk first?" In the former case, one or the other of you will follow through with a call and you can agree/arrange to meet someplace to talk first.

Great! You have an interested guy on the hook. Just be open and up-front: There is nothing at all wrong with, after the initial greetings and "howyadoin's," just stating plainly, "I'm new at this, I'm interested, but can we go slow?"

That's it, that's all it will take. You'll find out very quickly if that's something the other guy is interested in or not. If at any time you feel like they're being pushy and want to go faster or farther than you want, just end it and leave. "Sorry, this isn't working out, bye."

Chances are, they'll be sympathetic, and probably pleased to have an opportunity to play with a virgin. They'll probably be willing to gently, slowly show you the ropes rather than plunge you into a hardcore scenario.

Anyway, those are the secrets.
1: Don't cut them off, be prepared to react to the come-on.
2. Use your words and say exactly what you said to us.
3. They'll probably treat you well, but don't be afraid to just pull the plug and walk away if they're being pushier than you like.

Step 1 is to respond in some way. Nothing will happen if you don't have the berries to react!

You won't get as far as talking about your interest and reservations if you don't take the bait in the first place in some way.

Also, I get the part about not thinking quickly enough to have an instant comeback. So one thing you can do is just slow down. Your comeback doesn't have to be perfect, it just has to not end the conversation right then and there.

So, you've stuck around long enough to see what the guy says next - even though maybe you haven't even said anything encouraging back. But you've left the door open to the next "line" or whatever. Take a deep breath, and smile! Or at least look friendly. It doesn't have to be a fuck-me-now smile, it just has to be something other than a panicked shoulder, or a shoot-down of a frown. If you seem not-unfriendly and willing to hear more, don't worry about it, they'll continue!

So keep calm and just see if you feel like playing along with their pass. Before long, they'll give you a number or ask for yours, or possibly tell you what they have in mind right then and there. In the latter case, this is when you can say, "that's going too fast! Can we exchange numbers or go get a beer/coffee, and talk first?" In the former case, one or the other of you will follow through with a call and you can agree/arrange to meet someplace to talk first.

Great! You have an interested guy on the hook. Just be open and up-front: There is nothing at all wrong with, after the initial greetings and "howyadoin's," just stating plainly, "I'm new at this, I'm interested, but can we go slow?"

That's it, that's all it will take. You'll find out very quickly if that's something the other guy is interested in or not. If at any time you feel like they're being pushy and want to go faster or farther than you want, just end it and leave. "Sorry, this isn't working out, bye."

Chances are, they'll be sympathetic, and probably pleased to have an opportunity to play with a virgin. They'll probably be willing to gently, slowly show you the ropes rather than plunge you into a hardcore scenario.

3. They'll probably treat you well, but don't be afraid to just pull the plug and walk away if they're being pushier than you like.
Very well put! Ty

Britva, thank you for this. Hopefully, I'll have opportunities to put your suggestions into practice. Fortunately, I'm not as shy and awkward as I used to be and I know what kinds of experiences I want.

I think there is something to learn from this experience. The first visit was the overwhelming one; the SECOND is when it happened bc both parties were ready.
My takeaway is that if someone flirts with me and I'm overwhelmed, I'll return later when my courage is ready. (The Home Depot cashier would be the perfect one to revisit).
And if a guy comes back to see me again, I'll know he's interested.

My ex-wife used to delight in my utter obliviousness when people flirted with me. I just thought they were being friendly with no other motives...lol

I do remember a guy in college who had approached me and a friend about starting a band (he was a bass player). The idea of band folded up but he still dropped by my dorm room to hang out. When I look back on it, I realized even then I was probably more than just bi-curious but again, being blind to flirting, nothing ever happened. I know now if I'd not been a dork plenty would have happened.
I totally understand . I am, and always have been, totally oblivious to women or men coming on to me. I automatically think they are being friendly and it never crosses my mind that it's anything more than that. Often it's days, weeks or even years later before I realize what was going on. I've had friends from as long ago as college tell me that a mutual friend wanted to sleep with me and they all recognized it but me. It always takes a full out frontal assault for me to catch on and I am always surprised

There was a guy at a local landscaping place loading up some mulch....he was a bit older than me in his late 60's. I wan't in a hurry and helped him load up. Saw him again a day later at the same place.....there was no one else around and I was just being friendly. Six months pass and he sees me on the street and engages in conversation. I had stopped his vehicle to talk to me. We talked for a bit and then I told him I had an appointment that I had to go to. Later, when I thought about it....I thought it odd that he would pull over just to chat. I hadn't even remembered where we had first seen each other but he had. Ahhhh. I then realized he may have had an interest. Unfortunately, even though we both live in a smallish town, I haven't seen him since. And i don't even know how I would approach the subject.....but I think I would like to see if he was interested ....I look for his vehicle all of the time. The other issue is.....how do I even go there.....I have played it out in my head several times......should I just say......"How about we have a really open conversation....." or should I say, "Is there something you want to ask me?" Any suggestions?

"Utter obliviousness" describes me. Clueless as well.

There was my first trip to Bourbon Street with a coworker when I was working offshore at 18. It was just a couple of guys heading out on the town to drink and enjoy the nightlife there. We walked the length of the street from Canal until the barricades had us turnaround. We stopped just short of some buildings with balconies full of men and there was some hooting, hollaring and whistling going on that totally flew over my head until my buddy mentioned that those guys were whistling at me. Embarassment ensued! I was probably glowing red. ;) I don't think my buddy had designs on me and we returned to the more "straight" area of Bourbon street with all the tourists milling about.

We did get a bit drunk and made it back to the boat okay and nothing else ever happened during that year of my young life.

I did return to Bourbon street a few years later to stop in to a club with "feminine dancers with a little something extra". But that's a story for another time or topic.

"Utter obliviousness" describes me. Clueless as well.

There was my first trip to Bourbon Street with a coworker when I was working offshore at 18. It was just a couple of guys heading out on the town to drink and enjoy the nightlife there. We walked the length of the street from Canal until the barricades had us turnaround. We stopped just short of some buildings with balconies full of men and there was some hooting, hollaring and whistling going on that totally flew over my head until my buddy mentioned that those guys were whistling at me. Embarassment ensued! I was probably glowing red. ;) I don't think my buddy had designs on me and we returned to the more "straight" area of Bourbon street with all the tourists milling about.

We did get a bit drunk and made it back to the boat okay and nothing else ever happened during that year of my young life.

I did return to Bourbon street a few years later to stop in to a club with "feminine dancers with a little something extra". But that's a story for another time or topic.
Why were they whistling at you and not your buddy? Do you think it has something to do with the way you dressed or carried yourself or something else?

Why were they whistling at you and not your buddy? Do you think it has something to do with the way you dressed or carried yourself or something else?
Was 18 at the time and buddy was in his 30s or more. I was in snug jeans and a colored tshirt. Buddy was more relaxed in his clothing.

I've had it said of me many times over the course of my life that I carry myself with confidence or perhaps an attitude. I don't know, maybe it was the freckles and dirty blonde hair.

A coworker in a different department took to calling me “sweetheart “ from time to time. We rarely had reasons to interact so his comments were infrequent. I thought he was being a dick and abusive. I never considered that he might be interested. No matter really as I would not have responded due to it being a workplace. Still, thanks to this thread, I wonder if there was something on his mind.

Last edited:
For some reason this trigged an experience I had when I was in my late teens. My girlfriend's older scummy brother (troubled guy criminal who who steal cars & do some bad shit) invited me over to a freinds party. Now this brother of my girlfriend was not any threat to me so I thought nothing of it. He said there was beers at this party & weed so I just went with him. Well most of his friends were ok & seemed cool. We partied & drank beer, nothing gay whatsoever. Tis one dude who looked sort of like a dorky guy, nice guy that lived in this apartment asked me ti come ot his room he wanted to show me some cool record LPs. I was into collecting LPs myself so that gave him the chance to invite me into his room I guess. I suspected nothing more than him showing me his record collection. Anyways, he did and as he sat on his bed he started looking me up & down very weirdly, made me feel a bit uncomfortable, and he falt out came out & said, "I don't know if you'd be into this or not, but I'd love to suck your dick & swallow you cum. I swear I can give you way better head than your girlfriend ever has." Well I was blushed & taken back. I think I stood there frozen for about 30 seconds saying nothing as he moved forward. He probably could sense & tell I was thinking about what he just said & that I was considering his offer. Tbh I sort of was in the moment thinking about letting him as I really would have loved a blowjob & to see what he could do. I gulped and said, Nah dude I'm not into that kind of stuff with dudes." Which WAS the truth. I didn't get offended or insulted by him asking I felt sort of flattered he wanted to do that to me or for me actually. I PROBABLY WOULD HAVE LET HIM had it not been for my girlfriend's brother that brought me to the party & had already left. It felt like a possible set up. He MIGHT HAVE know this guy gave BJs to other dude's and he might have asked him to try seeing if I would go for it. Why would my gf's brother do this, because him & I were not close friends really & he wanted to maybe double check to see if I would go for it or not. And he was not gay as far as I know he was a long haired hippie trouble maker who I would never trust. I felt like it was a set up. And it probably was maybe. Maybe not. The truth of the matter is I never expected this guy to come on to me. And the final truth is that I wished it had been under a different set of circumstances as I would have let him suck me off. At this time I had never had a gf that would swallow, and when he said he'd do that it DID dick get my dick thinking & semi-hard in my pants. BUT, at the time I wasn't like that & had a girlfriend that I had pretty decent sex with my girlfriend on the weekends. She wouldn't swallow or even let me cum in her mouth though at the time & I had never had anyone do that so this guy saying he would do that got me super interest & thinking. I asked my gf numerous times if she would at least let me cum in her mouth and she said she would never do that it was gross to her. Anyways, so to this day I wished it was a different set of circumstances with a guy that didn't know her brother. Had it been a set up this dork probably would have told her brother I let him suck me off. Had this guy not known her brother I'm certain I would have let him. At the time I would have loved to have a sucker who'd let me cum in their mouth and swallow. He could have become a regular dude to service me on a regular basis for all I know. Wished I could have found out. Anyways this I guess is related to not realizing when a guy is going to come onto you. I should have suspected something when he asked me to go into his room with him. I didn't think nothing of it at the time. Looking back now, fi a guy ever asks you to come to his room for anything, let that be a sign. Makes sense to me now

Several years ago, I worked with a group of coworkers on a long-term project and got to know them all very well. One coworker was your extremely handsome type - tall, blond hair, athletic, worked out, etc. He was also quiet and unassuming and got along well. He was not married nor talked about woman or dating much, even though he was defiantly one who could attract them. Anyway, at the end of the project, as a group, we went on a business trip to present our findings to our senior boss. The presentation went well, so after, we all went out for dinner to celebrate our success. As the night progressed, the group got rowdy. My coworker seemed detached from the party, and wasn't into the scene so he asked me if I wanted to find another bar for drinks. I said yes, so we left the place and found a quiet establishment around the corner and had beers. We talked quiet bit and were getting along. I got this feeling that maybe this was more than just drinks, though he didn't make any moves, say anything or touch me. As I am clueless about such things, if there were outward signs I didn't pick up on them. When we finished up, we walked back to the hotel. When we arrived, he got very quiet but asked if I wanted to do anything else. As it was late, I told him no so we said good night. The next day he was very standoff -ish, more so than normal. Later, back at work, we finished the project and the group broke up. I didn't give the evening at the bar much thought until well after the project was over when one of my coworkers revealed that this guy was gay. I began thinking about our trip and wondered if he split me off from the crowd that night so we could be alone.

When we arrived, he got very quiet but asked if I wanted to do anything else. As it was late, I told him no so we said good night. The next day he was very standoff -ish, more so than normal. Later, back at work, we finished the project and the group broke up. I didn't give the evening at the bar much thought until well after the project was over when one of my coworkers revealed that this guy was gay. I began thinking about our trip and wondered if he split me off from the crowd that night so we could be alone.
I'm sorry to tell you, but that's exactly what he was doing… when you said good night you smashed the door in his face…

It’s something that has happened to many of us…

I'm sorry to tell you, but that's exactly what he was doing… when you said good night you smashed the door in his face…

It’s something that has happened to many of us…
I realized that later. I was young and naive. Complete lack of awareness. He was a good guy too. Really cool and attractive.

Hi chapter six I just read your short stories. Interesting!
As for your sauna scene, I would have simply just opened my legs a little to show him you're trying. Making an effort here is probably the point.

At your swimming pool occurrence, I would have not said go away. I would have said you startled me and strike up a conversation and just visit. Ask a question and sit back as her tells you his thoughts. Simply getting to know each other. Ask if hes enjoying the pool or at least tell him he's a great swimmer. Simply letting him know he did not to go unnoticed by you.

At your visit to home depot, I would have asked him. Where is a coffee house nearby? Ask him if there's one that he likes and approves of. This lets him know that you're going for coffee and where. Sounds like he was interested. If so, he might ask if he could join! It's a great way to start to a conversation!

I would go back to home depot if I were you and if you were interested! And talk about coffee and places he recommends.

You could even ask where's the best Sandwich shop around the area? The one that he likes! My guess is he will tell you the one he frequents.

If you want to start strike up a conversation with someone, simply ask a question and sit back and listen. It can be about coffee, food, movies. , anything you can think of. He will appreciate the effort !

Back