Failed Flirtations

I recommend reading on or 2 of my stories. I'm sure you will enjoy one or two. They are enticing and erotic. They will more than likely get your blood pumping and make you warm all over.
Let me know what you think. ;)

Before Covid hit us, I took a membership at a local fitness center. I scheduled my Saturday workout just before 2pm closing to increase my chances of having a serendipitous event. There was another man who seemed to have the same idea. About the third Saturday, when I returned to my locker after my shower, he was standing by his locker with a magnificent erection. He was beautiful, but I didn't know how to respond to his proposal, if that is what it was.
Now, I think I would respond by lying on the bench, explaining that I needed to stretch my back, hoping that he would approach and dangle his balls near my face, which I would gladly lick.

Before Covid hit us, I took a membership at a local fitness center. I scheduled my Saturday workout just before 2pm closing to increase my chances of having a serendipitous event. There was another man who seemed to have the same idea. About the third Saturday, when I returned to my locker after my shower, he was standing by his locker with a magnificent erection. He was beautiful, but I didn't know how to respond to his proposal, if that is what it was.
Now, I think I would respond by lying on the bench, explaining that I needed to stretch my back, hoping that he would approach and dangle his balls near my face, which I would gladly lick.
Maybe you should had asked him " do you need any help with that hardon?? " And suggest you head to somewhere more private or is that to direct?? I dunno but if I saw a nice erection like what you described I would and definitely wanted to at least kiss or taste his cockhead hmmmm 😜?

There was one time I responded correctly. I left early from an all nite bar in Florida in the early eighties. A guy with a motorcycle helmet followed me outside and asked if I wanted to go somewhere. I said, Sure, and invited him to ride with me in my car. Neither of us had a "place" where we could go together. It was a very foggy night, so I just pulled over to the side of the road about a mile from the bar. We sucked off each other in the fog in the dark. It felt very good.
That wasn't exactly flirtatious, but it was definitely a strong come on.

I might have said "looks like you must have seen something good to get that excited" "Any chance you might share what it was?" and keep glancing at his hard tool while you have a smile or a smirk on your face.

This way the ball is now in his court and he knows you showed some interest. Now that you started the conversation, let him show you which way he wants it to go.

Think of this kind of potential meet up as a preliminary game of showing potential interest. This way no one ever over steps due to a misunderstanding. If he does the same thing, more than likely you are both on the same wet page! Lol..

Hi everybody.
What is a wet page?
I might be prepared the next time that situation arises.

A wet page comment I made refers to being on the same page with a potential FWB, but because the idea or topic is so exciting and gets your juices flowing .....now it's a wet page. Basically horny page! Lol....:)

Back