Double Trouble.

Giftboy

A Gift for You.
I’ve been invited by a past Master/lover to participate in a threesome with and another fellow, me being the sole receiver and provider. They seek to attempt to double penetrate me anally. I am excited at the idea of being penetrated, and yet I am apprehensive as I have never participated in such a physical relationship. Has anyone taken part in such a tryst, either top or bottom? How should I prepare myself, if I give in to my urge to participate? Will it change my self esteem and self image? Thank you in advance.

I’ve been invited by a past Master/lover to participate in a threesome with and another fellow, me being the sole receiver and provider. They seek to attempt to double penetrate me anally. I am excited at the idea of being penetrated, and yet I am apprehensive as I have never participated in such a physical relationship. Has anyone taken part in such a tryst, either top or bottom? How should I prepare myself, if I give in to my urge to participate? Will it change my self esteem and self image? Thank you in advance.
You will love being spitroasted by two cocks!

Back