Yes, men are capable of lusting AND loving another man

none2_none2

Literotica Guru
I decided to make my own thread after reading some of the recent posts on this board. I don't expect a lot of responses (if any), but I need to make sure that someone new on this board may know that love/romance/(or whatever you want to call it) is possible when you give a damn about the human being attached to that other cock or ass or whatever are lusting after. I do and know I'm not alone even if it seems not the case from so many of these posts on this board.

Note, I had my first m2m encounter just a little over 40 years (15-Aug-1981). It was not that good. I really didn't enjoy m2m sex until I finally was allowed to top about 2 years later. Sure I have had HUNDREDS of partners over those 40 years, and I didn't come with an engagement ring in my back pocket before I had sex. That being said, I always hoped over those years, that I would have someone to settle down with and call that my home and my family. Those early years I was so disillusioned because plenty of those guys were in capable of anything beyond a romp.

At one point, I figured I would be better off with a woman as childish and selfish as many of the men had been. However, before I went that route, I got myself checked out and found out my sperm count was so abysmally, pathetically low, that I couldn't sire children. The thought of settling down with a woman that I could never impregnate made me fell like I might as well be a cuckold, which was a TOTAL turn off.. Thus I didn't switch sides. Yes I have fantasize impregnating a guy, but at least with those fantasizes I don't have to remind myself just how much I am a failure of being able to really sire children...

The honest to God truth about the guys I was disillusioned about, for 99.9% of those guys, I (yes ME, MYSELF, I) had by far the higher sex drive. Plenty of times when I developed something at least on some repeated pattern of being with that individual, I would have to j/o during the night so that I would let them sleep...

I have been with the same wonderful man for 18 years this Labor Day. Yes we are monogamous, but to be totally honest does that really mean anything when my dick has chronic ED, I don't know.... All I know is that if my dick could be fixed, I still wouldn't get it on with anybody else. He might never know if I did, but I would and I would be SO ashamed of myself. I just couldn't do it even if I had permission. Loving someone, you give your whole self to, or else it is something less.

We have our ups and downs, but we are together through thick and thin.

Note, I love to kiss him. Strangely, we kiss every time one leaves the house. I don't recall much kissing when we have been having sex over the years. I will admit that the first time I kissed a man (that guy from 40 years ago), it was horrible. It was about a month before we actually got it on. My stomach was empty and he was a HEAVY smoker (cigarette AND pipe). I was afraid I would throw up -- not from not liking men, but because of the fumes. My current partner was a smoker when I met him. He was supposed to give it up after having 5 bypasses that the doctors said was in good part due to tobacco usage. Anyway, he started up again, but knows not to do it where I can see it. It would do no good to nag about it. Note, I don't have a fetish for smokers. I just never eliminated caring for a very good man because he might have such flaws. It isn't like I don't have mine. My big bad habit is that i like to eat carbs, and my diabetes is good proof of that.

I don't deserve my partner. He could have found someone with a much nicer personality. He could have found someone younger. (I'm exactly only 5 months younger than he is.) He could have found someone whose cock didn't stop getting hard and staying hard. But he stays and stays. Thank goodness.

I don't know who has candle light meals -- unless the electricity goes out. However, he is a great cook. I don't mind doing laundry, but I wish I didn't have to do dishes since he uses umpteen dishes, pots, and pans when I would have simply cleaned out and reused what I already used. One of the things I love to do is touch his body while he sleeps. I think it is kind of a reminder that he is for real, and that I won't one day wake up and realize I dreamed this all up. I literally get an electric buzz in my skin when during his sleep he puts his arm or leg over me.

My Achilles' heel will always be my need to love and be loved by another man.

I know that some cannot do down this path because of obligations to a wife and family. I sometimes wonder had I married (and if able to have kids), would I be able to keep my wedding vows. I say I could, but I know in my heart that if I had a son (nothing sexual), I would be SO VERY depressed when it was time to let him stretch his wings and fly away to live his own life.

I want to assure those of you who are reading this that IF you want someone to settle down with that happens to also be another man, it is possible, you just have to look for it. Men with big hearts DO exist, just keep looking if that is what you desire.

The following photo is not about cock (or ass since that is my orientation). Still when I see photos of two men like this there is an aching to wish I were watching the painter/photographer as he saw what transpired. So tender...

https://artsandculture.google.com/a...615574489454585,"height":0.6642710472279261}}

Last edited:
Very nice post. My transgender girlfriend and I have been apart for almost two years due to Covid. She lives in the Philippines and I hope that in the not too distant future we can be together again. In the meantime we chat for several hours a day. So, yes, it doesn’t have to always be about sex. I love being her bottom, yes, but more importantly I love her.

I really need to do the best by my better half now. He is going through a lot right now. Yesterday he found out that his mother's last bout with heart issues may be her last bout. She has a failing heart as well as failing lungs. Her injection infraction (how much the heart can effectually pump blood) is down to 25% which is not good. Basically her days are numbered. She is hoping to make it to Christmas. I told him I know thing are going to get rougher, and that I wanted to tell him upfront that if I may say or do something that he doesn't like please ignore me. We never know exactly what to say or do in these circumstances. Probably, the best thing is just to be there and listen. I love him with all my heart and wish he didn't have to go through this. He is tough on the outside, but on the inside he is all heart. So I wanted him to know as he starts this journey how much I love him even if I may say the wrong things during this part of his journey. (I also told him that even though my birthday is this Monday, all that matters right now is whatever he needs to do for his mom.)

This is the true part of loving another person -- even of the same sex. To be there through the thick and thin. I was never close to my parents as they both had a lot of metal issues. However, I dearly loved my grandma who raised me. She died 2003. I had no idea how I would find purpose in life without her. I am infertile, so there weren't going to be any children, so my family is who i already have and those that I make into my family. Except for my partner, I am alone in the world. I wish I could wrap my arms around his heart while he goes through this, but pain and loss of a loved one is a unique journey that we each have to go through on our own. She is a wonderful woman. While I have been with my partner of 18+ years nothing was ever really talked about on the nature of our relationship with his family until 3 years ago when I almost died from West Nile. At the time she herself was also struggling with cancer and heart issues. My partner was overwhelmed as he could not be engaged with both of us as much as he would like. He stayed by my side because he loves me AND, I had no one else. I hope I never become a burden to him again."

I am a religious person so I have been saying prayers for his mom. I hope she makes it to at least Christmas. She really is a wonderful woman, and a good reason that my partner has such a big heart. Some may say there either isn't a God or he is a cruel entity. I see it as not intervening all the time otherwise we would never realize just how fragile life is and thus WHY life is so precious. I also believe that there has to be some kind of afterlife as otherwise, the universe is kind of a disappointment that we could evolve to the level of our emotions and understanding for a such a brief time in the age of the universe and then nothing. Thus I feel that our consciousness to some degree must go on. It is the only thing that makes sense to me.

I decided to make my own thread after reading some of the recent posts on this board. I don't expect a lot of responses (if any), but I need to make sure that someone new on this board may know that love/romance/(or whatever you want to call it) is possible when you give a damn about the human being attached to that other cock or ass or whatever are lusting after. I do and know I'm not alone even if it seems not the case from so many of these posts on this board.

Note, I had my first m2m encounter just a little over 40 years (15-Aug-1981). It was not that good. I really didn't enjoy m2m sex until I finally was allowed to top about 2 years later. Sure I have had HUNDREDS of partners over those 40 years, and I didn't come with an engagement ring in my back pocket before I had sex. That being said, I always hoped over those years, that I would have someone to settle down with and call that my home and my family. Those early years I was so disillusioned because plenty of those guys were in capable of anything beyond a romp.

At one point, I figured I would be better off with a woman as childish and selfish as many of the men had been. However, before I went that route, I got myself checked out and found out my sperm count was so abysmally, pathetically low, that I couldn't sire children. The thought of settling down with a woman that I could never impregnate made me fell like I might as well be a cuckold, which was a TOTAL turn off.. Thus I didn't switch sides. Yes I have fantasize impregnating a guy, but at least with those fantasizes I don't have to remind myself just how much I am a failure of being able to really sire children...

The honest to God truth about the guys I was disillusioned about, for 99.9% of those guys, I (yes ME, MYSELF, I) had by far the higher sex drive. Plenty of times when I developed something at least on some repeated pattern of being with that individual, I would have to j/o during the night so that I would let them sleep...

I have been with the same wonderful man for 18 years this Labor Day. Yes we are monogamous, but to be totally honest does that really mean anything when my dick has chronic ED, I don't know.... All I know is that if my dick could be fixed, I still wouldn't get it on with anybody else. He might never know if I did, but I would and I would be SO ashamed of myself. I just couldn't do it even if I had permission. Loving someone, you give your whole self to, or else it is something less.

Note, I love to kiss him. Strangely, we kiss every time one leaves the house. I don't recall much kissing when we have been having sex over the years. I will admit that the first time I kissed a man (that guy from 40 years ago), it was horrible. It was about a month before we actually got it on. My stomach was empty and he was a HEAVY smoker (cigarette AND pipe). I was afraid I would throw up -- not from not liking men, but because of the fumes. My current partner was a smoker when I met him. He was supposed to give it up after having 5 bypasses that the doctors said was in good part due to tobacco usage. Anyway, he started up again, but knows not to do it where I can see it. It would do no good to nag about it. Note, I don't have a fetish for smokers. I just never eliminated caring for a very good man because he might have such flaws. It isn't like I don't have mine. My big bad habit is that i like to eat carbs, and my diabetes is good proof of that.

I don't deserve my partner. He could have found someone with a much nicer personality. He could have found someone younger. (I'm exactly only 5 months younger than he is.) He could have found someone whose cock didn't stop getting hard and staying hard. But he stays and stays. Thank goodness.

I don't know who has candle light meals -- unless the electricity goes out. However, he is a great cook. I don't mind doing laundry, but I wish I didn't have to do dishes since he uses umpteen dishes, pots, and pans when I would have simply cleaned out and reused what I already used. One of the things I love to do is touch his body while he sleeps. I think it is kind of a reminder that he is for real, and that I won't one day wake up and realize I dreamed this all up. I literally get an electric buzz in my skin when during his sleep he puts his arm or leg over me.

I know that some cannot do down this path because of obligations to a wife and family. I sometimes wonder had I married (and if able to have kids), would I be able to keep my wedding vows. I say I could, but I know in my heart that if I had a son (nothing sexual), I would be SO VERY depressed when it was time to let him stretch his wings and fly away to live his own life.

I want to assure those of you who are reading this that IF you want someone to settle down with that happens to also be another man, it is possible, you just have to look for it. Men with big hearts DO exist, just keep looking if that is what you desire.

The following photo is not about cock (or ass since that is my orientation). Still when I see photos of two men like this there is an aching to wish I were watching the painter/photographer as he saw what transpired. So tender...

https://artsandculture.google.com/asset/the-ja-wagon-cook-taking-a-shave-ja-ranch-texas-robert-faure-frenchy-does-the-shaving-erwin-e-smith/XwGUU_i-VkqAqQ?ms={"x":0.5754816100351453,"y":0.40032726864473256,"z":10,"size":{"width":0.8615574489454585,"height":0.6642710472279261}}
when i came to my husband and said i had been with a girl b/f we married and i wanted that again, he tried guys,few wanted to top or could and when they did they would be done and him just getting into it. He now can not due to parkinsons and its meds but bless him my lesbian partner lives with us. he and i still kiss i love him so much but very blessed he allows me her

when i came to my husband and said i had been with a girl b/f we married and i wanted that again, he tried guys,few wanted to top or could and when they did they would be done and him just getting into it. He now can not due to parkinsons and its meds but bless him my lesbian partner lives with us. he and i still kiss i love him so much but very blessed he allows me her
I find this to be quite beautiful. The depth of true love and the awareness that sexual interaction with another does not threaten that love is a wonderful possession. It is so much better than the situation where cheating and deception is involved. Too bad that it's so rare. I suppose "swingers" are similar in their open attitude to sex with others than the spouse — but I don't see the love involved like it is with you and yours. Sorry to hear about your husband's illness ~ :rose:

I find this to be quite beautiful. The depth of true love and the awareness that sexual interaction with another does not threaten that love is a wonderful possession. It is so much better than the situation where cheating and deception is involved. Too bad that it's so rare. I suppose "swingers" are similar in their open attitude to sex with others than the spouse — but I don't see the love involved like it is with you and yours. Sorry to hear about your husband's illness ~ :rose:
Thank you yes i know it is quite rare, we have known some who swing never been anything we were into as they always wanted to do a full swap and i did not wish to be with another man nor him be with another woman, but i have hear swingers say they always keep their wedding bands on. they know who they go home with in the end. But we 3 live in this house and if she and i have issues he helps us work through them. I so wish he had been able to find a man who would have been able to be with him even now.. that just was not the case.. thank you again and blessings to yall

I really need to do the best by my better half now. He is going through a lot right now. Yesterday he found out that his mother's last bout with heart issues may be her last bout. She has a failing heart as well as failing lungs. Her injection infraction (how much the heart can effectually pump blood) is down to 25% which is not good. Basically her days are numbered. She is hoping to make it to Christmas. I told him I know thing are going to get rougher, and that I wanted to tell him upfront that if I may say or do something that he doesn't like please ignore me. We never know exactly what to say or do in these circumstances. Probably, the best thing is just to be there and listen. I love him with all my heart and wish he didn't have to go through this. He is tough on the outside, but on the inside he is all heart. So I wanted him to know as he starts this journey how much I love him even if I may say the wrong things during this part of his journey. (I also told him that even though my birthday is this Monday, all that matters right now is whatever he needs to do for his mom.)

This is the true part of loving another person -- even of the same sex. To be there through the thick and thin. I was never close to my parents as they both had a lot of metal issues. However, I dearly loved my grandma who raised me. She died 2003. I had no idea how I would find purpose in life without her. I am infertile, so there weren't going to be any children, so my family is who i already have and those that I make into my family. Except for my partner, I am alone in the world. I wish I could wrap my arms around his heart while he goes through this, but pain and loss of a loved one is a unique journey that we each have to go through on our own. She is a wonderful woman. While I have been with my partner of 18+ years nothing was ever really talked about on the nature of our relationship with his family until 3 years ago when I almost died from West Nile. At the time she herself was also struggling with cancer and heart issues. My partner was overwhelmed as he could not be engaged with both of us as much as he would like. He stayed by my side because he loves me AND, I had no one else. I hope I never become a burden to him again."

I am a religious person so I have been saying prayers for his mom. I hope she makes it to at least Christmas. She really is a wonderful woman, and a good reason that my partner has such a big heart. Some may say there either isn't a God or he is a cruel entity. I see it as not intervening all the time otherwise we would never realize just how fragile life is and thus WHY life is so precious. I also believe that there has to be some kind of afterlife as otherwise, the universe is kind of a disappointment that we could evolve to the level of our emotions and understanding for a such a brief time in the age of the universe and then nothing. Thus I feel that our consciousness to some degree must go on. It is the only thing that makes sense to me.
wow sorry about his mom.... hugs and prayers, as my partner has said she did not like the 20's and i said we don;t have a choice. Last yr starting in feb. todd lost his mom my mom in march and my maw maw in aug, but we had a total of 8 deaths in our fam last yr.. wayyyyy too many only1 to covid. I too have a very personal relationship with my lord and savior and honestly i finally accepted me for me only after going to Many Christian concert events. It was only through that i could finally accept me for me and what i am a lesbian. I guess i so look at it that those who have already past have the best i know my mom can see again, she does not have to stick her fingers serveral times a day, i know she and paw paw were fishing 1st thing.. though that is how i deal with it.. For your spouse please hold him and love him and try to give your strength. one more thing. i dont' know your age, but you have made reference to no kids and low sperm count. In most places foster famlies are soooo much in need that they don;t care that you are gay. A lot of the kids up for adoption are older kids ( everyone wants a baby) todd and i adopted through foster care as we were only able to have 1 child and i could not have any more. So when our son was 16 we got into foster care, Now some of those kids you can;t wait to get gone but there are those that you just grow a bond to. For kids who indientfy as LGBTQ they need foster fams who understand.. Just a thought onces things calm down. you can always volunteer in a program for LGBTQ kids as a lot get kicked out. You might find a special kid who would work in your fam .. Pray about it.

It is hard to believe that I started this tread about a year ago. Yesterday (Monday, 5-Sept-2022), was Labor Day, and thus my partner and I have been together now 19 years. I've been sick and miserable with a bad cold (not COVID), so I spent more time avoiding being to close to him because I don't want him to get my cold.

Not everything has been perfect this last year. We lost our little dog at the end of March. We had her for about 18 years. She was a wonderful companion.

We also lost a buck (male goat) that I hated to loose. My partner deals with grief a lot better than I do...

For myself, I had to go to the ER a couple of months ago with a thrombosis in my left calf. It seems that such can happen easily when you are on a long term blood thinner (for a fib). My wonderful partner took me to the ER and stayed the entire night with me. Man I am so lucky to have someone so dedicated to stay by my side at times like that...

For my partner, he got a new cardiologist who wanted to do some tests on him. While he put the fear in my partner about his diet, so far the test had not shown much of a problem (knock on wood). (My partner had 5 bypasses about 10 years ago. We are still waiting to hear from the last set of tests to see if one of his heart valves is alright.)

I know on this forum my story is probably considered boring as I found one man to love and cherish and visa versa. However, it doesn't matter as long as we have each other. To grow old with a man who is kind an generous is the best of all possible outcomes for me. I count my blessings, but not as often as I probably should. My partner is my guardian angel! Growing old isn't sexy, but

Very nice post. My transgender girlfriend and I have been apart for almost two years due to Covid. She lives in the Philippines and I hope that in the not too distant future we can be together again. In the meantime we chat for several hours a day. So, yes, it doesn’t have to always be about sex. I love being her bottom, yes, but more importantly I love her.
Since I wrote that post a year ago, I have been able to visit her twice for a month each time. I am hoping for one more visit this year.

It is hard to believe that I started this tread about a year ago. Yesterday (Monday, 5-Sept-2022), was Labor Day, and thus my partner and I have been together now 19 years. I've been sick and miserable with a bad cold (not COVID), so I spent more time avoiding being to close to him because I don't want him to get my cold.

Not everything has been perfect this last year. We lost our little dog at the end of March. We had her for about 18 years. She was a wonderful companion.

We also lost a buck (male goat) that I hated to loose. My partner deals with grief a lot better than I do...

For myself, I had to go to the ER a couple of months ago with a thrombosis in my left calf. It seems that such can happen easily when you are on a long term blood thinner (for a fib). My wonderful partner took me to the ER and stayed the entire night with me. Man I am so lucky to have someone so dedicated to stay by my side at times like that...

For my partner, he got a new cardiologist who wanted to do some tests on him. While he put the fear in my partner about his diet, so far the test had not shown much of a problem (knock on wood). (My partner had 5 bypasses about 10 years ago. We are still waiting to hear from the last set of tests to see if one of his heart valves is alright.)

I know on this forum my story is probably considered boring as I found one man to love and cherish and visa versa. However, it doesn't matter as long as we have each other. To grow old with a man who is kind an generous is the best of all possible outcomes for me. I count my blessings, but not as often as I probably should. My partner is my guardian angel! Growing old isn't sexy, but
It’s not a boring story. It’s a nice story that we need more of.

It’s not a boring story it’s a human story. Congratulations on finding your soul mate.

You love who you are meant to be in love with. God takes care of the rest

https://artsandculture.google.com/asset/the-ja-wagon-cook-taking-a-shave-ja-ranch-texas-robert-faure-frenchy-does-the-shaving-erwin-e-smith/XwGUU_i-VkqAqQ?ms={"x":0.5754816100351453,"y":0.40032726864473256,"z":10,"size":{"width":0.8615574489454585,"height":0.6642710472279261}}
I agree fully. Thank you

Back