Bottoms: do you get hard or stay soft while being fucked?

During punishment sessions I was flaccid the entire time but afterward when I was penetrated I became very rigid. I was told it was his penis bumping my prostate that made me hard but I'm not sure. A dildo did not have the same effect. Even when I ejaculated from dildo penetration I was flaccid. So something about him riding my ass - hands on my hips or shoulders.. psychological arousal

During punishment sessions I was flaccid the entire time but afterward when I was penetrated I became very rigid. I was told it was his penis bumping my prostate that made me hard but I'm not sure. A dildo did not have the same effect. Even when I ejaculated from dildo penetration I was flaccid. So something about him riding my ass - hands on my hips or shoulders.. psychological arousal

question: was the dildo penetration solo?

Both. RG sodomized me and I did not get hard. I use a dildo on myself and get hard because I jerk myself

Never taken a real cock, but I've enjoyed anal play with fingers, beads, vibrators and dildos for 30 years. I'm always rock hard until I cum, and I sometimes cum with very little touching of my cock. Not bragging or anything, as I can't really control it, but that's just the way I'm wired.

Jealous! I'm still hoping to achieve that mythical touchless prostate orgasm.
Not a bottom, but need to have this prostate orgasm that everyone talks about. Sexless marriage so need to find ways of self pleasure being i dont have FWB lol

I've always been rock hard when being fucked, but I don't really want my dick touched while getting fucked - I want my pleasure to come from taking cock instead - in that sense my cock really does become an overgrown clit while taking cock. My erection signals my enjoyment and desire, I can't deny enjoying being fucked.

If anything bigger than a couple fingers, I will go soft. I am a grower and not a shower, and really get small. If I am stroked the right way, sometimes I will get hard again. It still feels great though.

update on neighbor? ;)
Yes, he breed me on Tuesday. Sucked his cock to make him nice and hard before he fucked me from behind while bent over his bed. I didnā€™t get hard when he fucked me but was soooo horny nonetheless. And he could care less about my clit. Heā€™s only interested in my pussy. He did call me a good girl after he came in my ass pussy ā¤ļø

So far, I've never been hard while getting fucked. It took me a while to get hard when I tried to fuck other guys or CDs, I was always very nervous around other people and felt pressured to perform.

If anything bigger than a couple fingers, I will go soft. I am a grower and not a shower, and really get small. If I am stroked the right way, sometimes I will get hard again. It still feels great though.
I found I'm more of a size queen and relaxing for a larger cock makes me limp. Small ones were never a problem.

This question came up in another thread. I am always soft while my girlfriend fucks me and someone said that this is normal. Is it normal? For you bottoms, do you get hard or stay soft while being fucked? Bonus question, do you cum from being fucked?
Wow. Good question(s). I never paid attention. lol. It feels so good im
Just focused on the experience. While I consider myself straight but open-minded, I can tell
You im never more venal than when im
Being fucked from behind.

Yes, he breed me on Tuesday. Sucked his cock to make him nice and hard before he fucked me from behind while bent over his bed. I didnā€™t get hard when he fucked me but was soooo horny nonetheless. And he could care less about my clit. Heā€™s only interested in my pussy. He did call me a good girl after he came in my ass pussy ā¤ļø
Being called a good girl by a man when he fucks me sends me to the next level of wanting to please him!

Back