Second annual Crime and Punishment story event - the 2024 Story Event Official Support Thread

soflabbwlvr

Literotica Guru
We all enjoy a good heist story, a murder mystery, a detective novel, a courtroom drama, police procedural, or even a prison romance. Throw in a healthy dose of eroticism and you have the Second Annual Literotica Author's Crime and Punishment Story Event. Bust out your sexiest femme fatale, your hard-drinking detective, your beleaguered public defender, your hit man, enforcer, silver-tongued con artist, drug lord, mafioso, pickpocket or prison yard enforcer and turn them loose on the Literotica Readership.

Stories are to be submitted between September 2, 2024 and September 20, 2024, with a posting date of September 23, 2024.

This event is open to all Literotica authors, whether you it's your first story or five thousandth. All categories are open. The only requirement is that the story must involve a crime, whether it is the planning, commission, investigation, prosecution, or punishment. The only caveat is that while incest and non-consent stories often describe events which would be considered criminal in some jurisdictions, they do not qualify for this event. In other words, a story with incestuous sibling would not qualify, but a story where incestuous siblings commit a bank robbery would qualify.

Rules:
1. Write a story which involves a crime or criminal element.
2. Include the text "CRIME AND PUNISHMENT 2024" in the Note to Admin-field. I recommend that you copy and paste the phrase into the box.
3. Submit your story between September 2 and September 20, 2024.

This thread is to pose questions, bounce ideas, see who is participating, and frame them for crimes they probably did not commit. Gentle and increasingly less gentle prods will be sent at odd intervals to keep you on track. Now have fun and write your story about the perfect crime!

I alway think this is a Dostoevsky-fest.

Not sure this is aligned with my normal preoccupations when writing.

Em

Em
Guess that would depend on the specifics of the crime and the methods of the punishment now, wouldnā€™t it?

Just occurred to me the story I had pending would be perfect. Think Iā€™ll hang on to it for this. If I get the other one finished, I can submit 2.

Iā€™m not sure twisting the topic into a uniform-wearing spanking romp is wholly respecting its intent.

Em
itā€™s all about settingā€¦šŸ˜œ

Hit send too soonā€¦

I mean guards in an all womenā€™s prison wear uniforms and have handcuffs and other potentially useful accouterment.

Do you think about womenā€™s gulags at lot?

Fascinating.

Describe in single words only the good things that come into your mind about... your mother.

Em
Not gulags in particular, just hot women in uniforms with restraints

itā€™s all about settingā€¦šŸ˜œ

Hit send too soonā€¦

I mean guards in an all womenā€™s prison wear uniforms and have handcuffs and other potentially useful accouterment.

I kid you not, I have had people seriously ask me if I received any corporal punishment when I was incarcerated.

BTW, I am available to give advice to anyone who does want to write a reasonably realistic prison story.

Em
I had the same thought. Though the Porfiry Petrovich/Raskolnikov cat/mouse routine in Crime and Punishment is some of my favorite reading. Maybe something could be done with that dynamic...

I kid you not, I have had people seriously ask me if I received any corporal punishment when I was incarcerated.

BTW, I am available to give advice to anyone who does want to write a reasonably realistic prison story.
You mean it's not just one continuous orgy, with bondage and handcuffs and stuff. Damn it, I thought that movie as a documentary...

I wonder about people who are able to write so much. I struggle to get my strokers over 3k words.

Oh dear, I didn't take you for one of those quick on the trigger guys.

My average story spends 3k words just talking about what the characters eat. šŸ˜„

You mean it's not just one continuous orgy, with bondage and handcuffs and stuff. Damn it, I thought that movie as a documentary...

Well, if by continuous orgy you mean watching hours of HGTV and Food Network, reading fifty year old paperbacks and obsessing over whether or not you have enough in your account to buy a Snickers, yeah, it's a blast!

Well, if by continuous orgy you mean watching hours of HGTV and Food Network, reading fifty year old paperbacks and obsessing over whether or not you have enough in your account to buy a Snickers, yeah, it's a blast!
Joking aside, I can't imagine what it must have been like. šŸ«‚

Back