Pink Orchid 2024: Story Event for Women-Centric Erotica - Official Support Thread

I've been checking the view counts on my story for the past few days. It averaged 18 per day for the first five days in March, 13 on the 6th, and 16 on the 7th. In the first ten hours since the full Pink Orchid list was posted, it had 62 views. So the list definitely gets noticed. I hope you all reach an appreciative audience.

Actually; 39 individual authors after all, because I had counted AwkwardApple415 which isn’t a person but me and AwkwardMD who both are on the list as ourselves. But I’m super pleased that we topped the first year this time. I thought after last year that maybe events dwindle down year by year, but this was not like that at all.

The final list came out today! Happy International Women's day, everyone!

This year we had 55 stories from 39 individual authors in 19 different categories, adding up to a total of 546 409 words. To my surprise, this surpasses last year's stats, and even the first year's stats.

The most featured category was Lesbian Sex with 16 stories. The other categories were
Romance / 6 stories
Loving Wives / 5 stories
Sci-Fi & Fantasy and Illustrated / 4 stories
Exhibitionist & Voyeur and Erotic Couplings / 3 stories
Group Sex and Novels and Novellas / 2 stories
and we had one story each in Transgender & Crosdressers, First Time, Gay Male, Incest/Taboo, MindControl, Non-Erotic, BDSM, NonHuman, Mature and Fetish.

We had first ever Pink Orchid in Gay Male! We had two stories about space hippies, and one story with the tag "attacked by bacon"! (I just might make that the sub-challenge for next year.) Such a good run, everyone! Thank you for participating and I'll see you next year!

2023 event had 38 stories from 28 individual authors in 13 different categories, total of 373 528 words
2022 event had 45 stories from 37 individual authors in 18 different categories, total of 532 058 words

Altogether we've produced nearly 1.5 million words of women-centric smut! I literally couldn't have done this alone.

Here's a gold star for everyone:

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

I'm so proud of you.
Looks like 8 were also 750-word entries, wonder how many were Valentine's crossovers?

Will there be a link to the anthology of stories from the Literotica home page, or do you find it solely through a search?🤔

Will there be a link to the anthology of stories from the Literotica home page, or do you find it solely through a search?🤔

In events like this, the list is published as a story on the story side. So there won’t be the same kind of link as for the competition stories.

Back