Second annual Crime and Punishment story event - the 2024 Story Event Official Support Thread

Think about this now, I have 1.5k words down of what was initially meant to be a silly 4K word cop costume sex romp, but has developed into an actual story. I guess that fit.

Em

Think about this now, I have 1.5k words down of what was initially meant to be a silly 4K word cop costume sex romp, but has developed into an actual story. I guess that fit.

Em
Sometimes they do get away from you. Enjoy your little trip down the rabbit hole, my dear.
I look forward to seeing how deep it goes...;)

Sometimes they do get away from you. Enjoy your little trip down the rabbit hole, my dear.
I look forward to seeing how deep it goes...;)
I back burnered it as the [currently] final para turned it from a 4K stroker to [at least] a 15k short story. Me and my fucking imagination 😬

Em

I back burnered it as the [currently] final para turned it from a 4K stroker to [at least] a 15k short story. Me and my fucking imagination 😬

Em
Love the way you so effectively use subtext, innuendo, and double entendre... 😜

Em
Interestingly, I was going to write a stroker, and ended up with a full outline for a multi scene story.

I kid you not, I have had people seriously ask me if I received any corporal punishment when I was incarcerated.

BTW, I am available to give advice to anyone who does want to write a reasonably realistic prison story.
Hello Melissa. If you don't mind, I may send you my prison story when it is complete. I don't project that to happen until July. It could use a beta review.

My first inspiration for the previous year’s event of this nature fizzled out. But I ended up submitting a sexual assault rescue story that was also inspired by the event, so things evened out. Good luck to all those taking part, I’m not sure if I will. Heh.

Well, if by continuous orgy you mean watching hours of HGTV and Food Network, reading fifty year old paperbacks and obsessing over whether or not you have enough in your account to buy a Snickers, yeah, it's a blast!
Kind of close to my life now

I've started on my entry for this event. Hopefully, I'll have it written in time. I'm still arguing with my Muse over what I'm going to write ...

I'm working on one now that should be ripe in September. I already have at least two more waiting patiently for submission to Literotica.

I have the outline and ending for story I meant to post for last year's C&P before I switched to another one. It involves a newlywed couple and the most heinous of offenses: tearing mattress tags.

September's a long way away. Just saying. (But then, I have a couple of stories ready for it.)

Back