"On the Job" Story Event 2024

HeyAll

Literotica Guru
Description:

"On the Job" 2024

It's one of the most common fantasies in the world. You see someone sharply dressed, diligently performing a task with the utmost professionalism. Maybe it's your boss or co-worker. Or maybe it's the person serving you.

But of course, sex is always in the back of your mind.

With "On the Job," right here on Literotica, these themes will be explored in all their beautiful glory.

Because who doesn't desire sex in the workplace?

Guidelines:

- The ENTIRE story must happen at a place of employment
- At least one character must be an employee
- Doesn't have to be one scene. Make as many scenes as you want.
- Examples include; a retail business, a professor at college, an airline employee at the airport or airplane, a hotel attendant, and of course an office worker. etc...

Date:

The posting period is between April 16 - April 23

Final list to be posted on April 25, Thursday

Posting Info
:

Use "OnTheJob" in your Notes section when submitting.

Be well everyone and I hope you get something from expanding and working your creativity.

Last edited:
On the Job was also my first (and only, as yet) submission to an event. I am waist deep in a sequel-of-sorts about the same Letter Carrier as that story. Are series allowed?

On the Job was also my first (and only, as yet) submission to an event. I am waist deep in a sequel-of-sorts about the same Letter Carrier as that story. Are series allowed?
It’s an event not a comp, so yes. I had episode three of a trilogy in the Geek Pride event.

Em

I'll be in. I had a story I was writing for last year's contest, then life intervened. I've sat on it since then, so I'll be blowing the dust off it and getting it ready.

This may be a good fit for one of my celebrity fantasies. Doug Ramsay’s a club slash love hotel manager, so that would count as the workplace. He’ll have to get off duty for ethics, but that’s no big deal. Or is it mandatory that he be on the job?

I'm trying to finish a standalone sequel to my 2021 On the Job story entitled "At Closing Time." When Mr. K goes to their grocery store on what was supposed to be their last day of vacation in 1983, Mrs. K goes to the store determined to do what it takes to get him home early. While it takes place at the grocery, there are a couple of flashbacks that she recalls while working to explain her background and point of view.

The ENTIRE story must happen at a place of employment ... must be an employee
I'm not real interested in people who work indoors, I'd be interested in such stories in which the people work outdoors in nature.
Would a Park Ranger at a National Park or a yoga retreat instructor qualify? (Or both in one story.)

I'm not real interested in people who work indoors, I'd be interested in such stories in which the people work outdoors in nature.
Would a Park Ranger at a National Park or a yoga retreat instructor qualify? (Or both in one story.)
I'm sure it would be. This isn't a hard requirement exercise (or a comparative quality/application contest).

Sounds like a great idea. I'm sure that would qualify.

It's really up to you to follow the intent of the event. If you believe it's all taking place at your character's workplace, all good. 👍

Last year, my story was about an architect and her client on site at her project. You could write about a travelling salesman visiting a farmer. The back of his car could be considered his workplace.

Hmm... Maybe a story about a long haul truck driver and what happens in his sleeper cab. Thinks...

Last edited:
Last year, this was the second competition I ever entered. My story was a demon beast. (Not ABOUT a demon beast. The story itself was the beast.) It got out of control. It ended up 36K words of almost pure, wall-to-wall sex.

I needed more spreadsheets to keep track of who was sticking what where, and when, than I ever did at a real job.

Not sure I can take the process a second time...

I might play with this, this time. In a story that went live yesterday - Barstow - Home Again - two of the main characters are now employed by virtue of “knowing” the company president (and his wife) through their swinger group. Turned out the HR manager is in on the action, as well.

None of it took place at work, but I think we can fix that. 😄

How about a fire department break room, late at night when everyone else is sleeping...

Or on top of a ladder truck - quickly, because you never know when the tones will go off...

Going to have to flesh it out and see if it comes together in time.

I dont have a specific idea for this… yet…

Gosh I feel like I am over extending with all these competitions, but I am here for it.

Well, geez, I've already published three stories that fit this theme, and hadn't planned a sequel yet! Maybe I'll have to get one out soon...

Back