"On the Job" Story Event 2024

Just checked 18:26 UK 13:26 NYC-USA and there are seven dated 04/23/2024.
Fearuring Agent0069, MyBareTorso, Sasha_is_Sharing, Whanmore, Smuttyandfun, Dalton402 & HeyAll.
Rapunzel & The Boss is chart topping 4.82 and Deviant Workspaces: Off the Line is bringing up the rear at 2.76 ATM
Oddly ;) everyone else is inbeteen :LOL:
As promised, check on 24th shows no change from yesterday evening.

As promised, check on 24th shows no change from yesterday evening.
It seems that tag search results show cached entries, where even rating, favourites / comment count as well as “hot” badge presence or absence might be outdated and refreshed only once a day. Guess this makes sense, as it makes searching faster, and it works well enough for majority of stories (except for the fresh ones and challenge stories where ratings still hop up and down by the minute).

It seems that tag search results show cached entries, where even rating, favourites / comment count as well as “hot” badge presence or absence might be outdated and refreshed only once a day. Guess this makes sense, as it makes searching faster, and it works well enough for majority of stories (except for the fresh ones and challenge stories where ratings still hop up and down by the minute).
It does seem to only change daily and at a guess about 12 noon EST (NYC) (GMT+6?). Same goes for the data on the public author pages (Have you seen they have changed the look and feel?)

It does seem to only change daily and at a guess about 12 noon EST (NYC) (GMT+6?). Same goes for the data on the public author pages (Have you seen they have changed the look and feel?)
No change as of 13:00 NYC so it looks as that is the final list. The top and bottom entries also seem unchanged, not a BDSM reference ;).

Great to see the list up, and so many great stories... I've been reading the ones that tick my boxes first...geez, I wish I'd worked in some of these places! 😄

Back