men out there ok with non pass cd sucking them

Only if you'd allow me to make sweet oral love to your clitty and lick up and swallow all your juices.

Not sure if this is appropriate, or if I should start another thread, but, for those of us who are unable to shave our legs and chests for various and sundry reasons, what are some good strategies for appearing slightly less non passable? Starting with legs: I understand it's a good idea to start with flesh tone stockings/panty hose, then add colored stockings as desired. For someone like me, who has relatively pale skin and very light brown body hair, what shade/denier count should I try, especially if I'd like to go "bare legged" (i.e., only wearing the one pair of stockings)? I'd prefer pantyhose when I go on a cocksucking expedition (as opposed to a date), as I can tuck more easily, especially with control top, and I won't be tempted, in the heat of the moment, to allow access to places I shouldn't.

So nonpass cd but luv to dress and be the girl from time to time, but always worried when I show up or come out in girl mode. They won't be as turned on as I am being dressed. Since I am not a little petite thing not huge but 6 ft and manly in shape. But I really get into the role in girl mode I am more attracted to the cock when I am in a skirt. Are there guys out there more into the effort and the attempt and attitude. And like non pass sucking their cock Ect

It's probably already been said a few times in the thread; But IMO the mere fact of the person feeling the need to dress en-fem and to willingly provide the sexual pleasure to another male is more than enough to make it work. It's a big step for a man to abandon the social expectations and norms in order to scratch that itch to express his inner truths. Personally I'd see beyond any male attributes and try to make him feel feminine for that moment. Truth be told, a guy's mouth is just as pleasurable as a woman's, his "love hole" is just as pleasurable as a woman's.

It's probably already been said a few times in the thread; But IMO the mere fact of the person feeling the need to dress en-fem and to willingly provide the sexual pleasure to another male is more than enough to make it work. It's a big step for a man to abandon the social expectations and norms in order to scratch that itch to express his inner truths. Personally I'd see beyond any male attributes and try to make him feel feminine for that moment. Truth be told, a guy's mouth is just as pleasurable as a woman's, his "love hole" is just as pleasurable as a woman's.
Love to hear you say that

Love to hear you say that
You deserve to hear that said to you. The whole issue of males who have a few or a lot of feminine thoughts/feelings/desires is as natural and normal as any other person's thoughts/feelings & desires. As a religious person, I don't think the Source of all things made mistakes when it comes to human sexuality.

Ancient cultures around the world have always made a place for "feminine males" and "masculine females".

You deserve to hear that said to you. The whole issue of males who have a few or a lot of feminine thoughts/feelings/desires is as natural and normal as any other person's thoughts/feelings & desires. As a religious person, I don't think the Source of all things made mistakes when it comes to human sexuality.

Ancient cultures around the world have always made a place for "feminine males" and "masculine females".
Yes they have

Didn't make it. Car problems. Hopefully, I'll have that answer by the end of the week.

So nonpass cd but luv to dress and be the girl from time to time, but always worried when I show up or come out in girl mode. They won't be as turned on as I am being dressed. Since I am not a little petite thing not huge but 6 ft and manly in shape. But I really get into the role in girl mode I am more attracted to the cock when I am in a skirt. Are there guys out there more into the effort and the attempt and attitude. And like non pass sucking their cock Ect
I'd be more concerned with how well you suck cock than with any other aspect of the experience...

Back