men out there ok with non pass cd sucking them

Kellieskirt

Kellieskirt
So nonpass cd but luv to dress and be the girl from time to time, but always worried when I show up or come out in girl mode. They won't be as turned on as I am being dressed. Since I am not a little petite thing not huge but 6 ft and manly in shape. But I really get into the role in girl mode I am more attracted to the cock when I am in a skirt. Are there guys out there more into the effort and the attempt and attitude. And like non pass sucking their cock Ect

Last edited:
So nonpass cd but luv to dress and be the girl from time to time, but always worried when I show up or come out in girl mode. They won't be as turned on as I am being dressed. Since I am not a little petite thing not huge but 6 ft and manly in shape. But I really get into the role in girl mode I am more attracted to the cock when I am in a skirt. Are there guys out there more into the effort and the attempt and attitude. And like non pass sucking their cock Ect
I think it’s almost sexier - something so hot about a non pass horny CD, a man in panties or lingerie x

If you dress the part and act the part, then I think I could get into the encounter and enjoy the experience. If you are self-conscious and don't stay in the character, then you might break the mood and it won't be so erotic. Dim lights, a little perfume, and you might be more attractive than you think.

Sure, I'm down for it. Get down there and enjoy yourself, and I will too.

I think the getting ready, putting on the clothes, putting on the wig and makeup, would all be a sexy part of the fun. Maybe I would ask the 'date' to wear a blindfold and just see me with his hands (and other body parts) so there would not be any fear that being non-passable would ruin the mood. If you rely on other senses like touch, taste, and smell, you might be able to carry off the illusion regardless of how you look. You just have to carefully control the situation and make sure he only gets contact witht the things you want him to touch. If you don't speak, the illusion could be very convincing. They guy might not know if you were a CD or a very passible trans, and not knowing is half the fun. Its like a glory hole. I don't want to see the guy on the other side. I just want access to his cock. If I were blindfolded, I could explore more and still feel like I was with a 'girl'.

I'm not as passable as I once was ☺️ although I've kept in good shape, eat right, I don't drink or smoke. That walking 2 miles a day helps. I do so love wearing my girl panties, break front Bali bra. every now and again I slip my 36 dd girls in for a ride😈 heels, shave my legs and moisturize my skin...
I get all dressed up and no cock suck or to set straddle his lap then impail my self on his cock 😢

I would not be turned on by a man In woman’s clothes sucking me, but it really turns me on to suck a cock while I’m dressed in women’s clothes.
As a full time cross-dressing sissy, I consider myself a woman with a cock. Would you be okay with me sucking you?

At 69, I'm not totally passable anymore, but still a full-time sissy CD. I love sucking cock and have never had anyone refuse to let me suck theirs.

Not really, but thanks. I’m only into sucking men who don’t get enough at home from their wives.
I could get plenty from my wife if I wanted it, but I prefer other sissies and she prefers women. We like to hook up with other sissies and their wives.

Welp. I certainly happy that you are, but I, in good conscious knowing your married, out of respect for you and your wife, I couldn't be involved......

Back