men out there ok with non pass cd sucking them

Tell you what I've got to finish the goose neck trailer hitch for my client then I'll visit with but I wouldn't want you to go behind your wife's back......
Thats so right , its not only unfair and disloyal its also storing up big trouble

Im a suck and not get sucked kind of a guy. I prefer only lightweight heads with high pitch moans in my lap, but thats me

Hmmm, I've seen tons of passable CDs , and while they're a turn on, something about those less than perfect dressers, that sparks me up. I was in a Walmart once on a Saturday night, and this tall "lady," dressed very nicely was walking around. I can't remember if they were alone or not, but they caught me looking at them, and the face was like, "oh no, I've been found out!" I'm almost certain it was a CD. That's out of the norm for my area. She had a manly face, but seemed nice, I always wish I had walked by, and said hello or something.

Hmmm, I've seen tons of passable CDs , and while they're a turn on, something about those less than perfect dressers, that sparks me up. I was in a Walmart once on a Saturday night, and this tall "lady," dressed very nicely was walking around. I can't remember if they were alone or not, but they caught me looking at them, and the face was like, "oh no, I've been found out!" I'm almost certain it was a CD. That's out of the norm for my area. She had a manly face, but seemed nice, I always wish I had walked by, and said hello or something.
You should have honey

As an old sissy who is no longer truly passable of course I am. As long as you're dressed in a sexy outfit like I am let's do it.

Yes I would because I’m not a passable “gurl” either so one deserves another, right?
Mmmm rubbing my bra pinching my nipples through my bra while I look down getting sucked off watching “her” rub her panties watching that wet spot grow!

Yes I would because I’m not a passable “gurl” either so one deserves another, right?
Mmmm rubbing my bra pinching my nipples through my bra while I look down getting sucked off watching “her” rub her panties watching that wet spot grow!
I'm so ready for that

Back