men out there ok with non pass cd sucking them

We need to have a 3some. Teach me to be a proper CD because i know those items alone add to the slut factor. I put on heels and it sent me into slut overload
Add me in to the training curriculum. I've never been able to master garter belts and stockings. Thigh highs are OK for short term wear, but I have a problem with them drooping during the day, which is especially bad when I'm wearing them under khakis.

There should be a club for those of us who are non passable and never will be, but still have the CD/feminine mindset, especially when dressed. I've noticed that, when I'm wearing stockings and lingerie, my inner helpless maiden kicks in big time. And, when I'm dressed that way and pleasuring a man, he tends to ignore my body hair and focus on running his hands up and down my stocking clad legs. I tend to soften and raise the pitch of my voice when I'm in full submissive mode (think Dustin Hoffman in Tootsie), which helps with the illusion, especially when his eyes are closed and he's enjoying what my tongue is doing to his cock, which is usually something he never gets at home.

It's a game we both play: my mouth and his cock. Everything else is window dressing.

I’m absolutely fine with it..

IMGP3499 | by DanielaMeier

I’d be perfectly fine with it, especially if you’re shaved smooth. But I don’t want just a blowjob. I’d want to make out with you, and since there is nothing that turns me on more than a cock in panties, I’d want to go down on you as well

I’d be perfectly fine with it, especially if you’re shaved smooth. But I don’t want just a blowjob. I’d want to make out with you, and since there is nothing that turns me on more than a cock in panties, I’d want to go down on you as well
Well I'm 26 110 pounds completely shaven uncut and very submissive

So nonpass cd but luv to dress and be the girl from time to time, but always worried when I show up or come out in girl mode. They won't be as turned on as I am being dressed. Since I am not a little petite thing not huge but 6 ft and manly in shape. But I really get into the role in girl mode I am more attracted to the cock when I am in a skirt. Are there guys out there more into the effort and the attempt and attitude. And like non pass sucking their cock Ect
Depends on the feeling of the whole situation! I am attracted to certain cross dressers even if not “passable.” 🥂

So nonpass cd but luv to dress and be the girl from time to time, but always worried when I show up or come out in girl mode. They won't be as turned on as I am being dressed. Since I am not a little petite thing not huge but 6 ft and manly in shape. But I really get into the role in girl mode I am more attracted to the cock when I am in a skirt. Are there guys out there more into the effort and the attempt and attitude. And like non pass sucking their cock Ect
Would love to see a picture!

Back