12 Days of Christmas - And Into the New Year

Matchy matchy!

It's the small things that can make a day much happier. Like matching bra and panties.

Matchy matchy? Nah. I don't think we need you lighting any fires young lady. Things are plenty hot around here already.

I agree the small things are usually the best. From my point of view, the matching bra and panties aren't the small thing making it better. The small thing is making the mathing bra and panties better. :kiss: And really I prefer fun-sized to small.

Purple is the color of royalty. You've got the outfit but no royal scepter. Fortunately I've got a rod laying around here you're more than welcome to use M'Lady. ;) :devil:

Cheers

Last edited:
Thanks so much for sharing all the sexy photos, I have been working my way thru your thread and WOW, you look amazing in all the photos. I love the corset photos too. Thanks again for sharing sexy.

A truly gorgeous view to get my day started. Thank you

Ocean view or mountain view? Or just two small hills?

I love mouth to mouth :) :kiss:

That's good. I'm okay with mouth to mouth. But I am telling you right now, ass to mouth is not one of the menu options.

Sexxy as always. Love it.:rose:

Gracias!

Marvelous as always. Please show off more of that fine derriere :D

We'll see. :cool:

Mmmmm...your curves are just divine darling!!!

Thank you!

Matchy matchy? Nah. I don't think we need you lighting any fires young lady. Things are plenty hot around here already.

I agree the small things are usually the best. From my point of view, the matching bra and panties aren't the small thing making it better. The small thing is making the mathing bra and panties better. :kiss: And really I prefer fun-sized to small.

Purple is the color of royalty. You've got the outfit but no royal scepter. Fortunately I've got a rod laying around here you're more than welcome to use M'Lady. ;) :devil:

Cheers

The rod and sceptre sound like a fun afternoon!

I like your set of Purple Pics much better than mine!! :kiss: Great Body!!

You just need the right bra and panties. :D

Thanks so much for sharing all the sexy photos, I have been working my way thru your thread and WOW, you look amazing in all the photos. I love the corset photos too. Thanks again for sharing sexy.

Aw, thank you for visiting, and posting!

When you're smiling, the whole world smiles with you.

:)

Smile!

Last edited:
When you're smiling, the whole world smiles with you.

:)

Smile!

And when you're moaning does the whole world moan with you? If you're looking for volunteers to test the theory. *raises hand* I'm game. We can use your curved apparatus or mine. Ladies choice. ;) :devil:

Cheers

P.S. Love the cheeky that continues to come off you in waves!

Last edited:
And when you're moaning does the whole world moan with you? If you're looking for volunteers to test the theory. *raises hand* I'm game. We can use your curved apparatus or mine. Ladies choice. ;) :devil:

Cheers

P.S. Love the cheeky that continues to come off you in waves!

That's my favourite. :) It was worth EVERY penny.

And yes, I am cheeky. As. Fuck.

That's my favourite. :) It was worth EVERY penny.

And yes, I am cheeky. As. Fuck.

I have NO doubt you're a cheeky ass fuck. Oops...
I have no doubt you're a (cheeky ass) fuck.

I put in the parentheses for clarity. Didn't want it read as...
I have no doubt you're a cheeky (ass fuck). ;)

Cheers

P.S. Oh! That says as and not ass. My bad. :eek:

And for those who cannot view dropbox...

Last edited:
Back