The Chefs Kitchen is Open

In continuation of my celebration of my 1000th post in the sexy men thread here are the other 2 videos in the series

https://imgur.com/rZgq5yi

https://imgur.com/mjpHFYt

Hotness overload!!
scute_100-104.gif

OK..... WOW
I haven't been in this kitchen for a bit.....
but I love everything I see on the menu, HotChef :heart:

can I get a tall glass of iced tea to cool off?........ ( extra ice please!)

Due to rapidly declining numbers and interest the Chef is closing his kitchen for the foreseeable future.

The chef tried to make a go of it but the lack of interaction had made this inevitable

Thanks to all those who have ventured in at some point 😘

Due to rapidly declining numbers and interest the Chef is closing his kitchen for the foreseeable future.

The chef tried to make a go of it but the lack of interaction had made this inevitable

Thanks to all those who have ventured in at some point 😘

😱😭😭
I'll still check in on you from time to time when you're up to posting.......
I will miss our playful banter:heart:

Today was a good day for a steamy shower, so I took this series of pictures after the shower time

Well I'm glad I got to come look before you did stop.. I'm sorry Chef. I understand. It's why I let my own thread go.. It can be a blessing and a curse. But for what it's worth. I really did love this set. Wet fur.. Slappable ass, and dropped towel. PLEASE keep posting in the sexy men thread and elsewhere... It is hard to keep up the desire to want to post when you don't feel like you are wanted. But I promise. You are.
:kiss:

Well I'm glad I got to come look before you did stop.. I'm sorry Chef. I understand. It's why I let my own thread go.. It can be a blessing and a curse. But for what it's worth. I really did love this set. Wet fur.. Slappable ass, and dropped towel. PLEASE keep posting in the sexy men thread and elsewhere... It is hard to keep up the desire to want to post when you don't feel like you are wanted. But I promise. You are.
:kiss:

Not sure I’ll keep posting too much in terms of pictures at the moment to be honest, sometimes it seems a bit like (pardon the pun) a β€œdick waving contest” (stolen from one of my colleagues when we were on a call a couple of weeks ago with a bunch of sales guys). And as you well know from our chat that’s not a nice thing to be in the middle of.

Thanks for your comments though and if they are the last comments from a lady in this thread then they will be a fitting end from a classy lady 😘

Back