Just Me 😊

Over the past few years, I've enjoyed dropping random little pictures throughout various threads. I've also enjoyed conversations that have come about from so many different topics in this wonderful community. In a strange way, I feel like it affords me a level of anonymity since I tend to come and go for large periods of time. However, at the behest of my husband, I'm joining the brave folks who start threads of their own. Not sure how often I'll be sharing, or how much, but let's see where this goes 😊View attachment 2226329View attachment 2226330
Super sexy. Glad you're back to share. I'll be watching. 🫠

This week we had a all hands event at work and they had folks from other offices get together here. Yesterday after work, a few of us went out for drinks including a co-worker who I've always had this semi innocent flirtatious thing going, even though we had never met him person before. Our chemistry and person was off the charts. My husband told me that if I had a shot, to go for it and so here I am waking up in his hotel room. He still has a few hours before he has to leave for the airport, so going to make use of this company paid hotel room for a bit longer before I head home. I hope everyone's weekend is off to as great of a start as mine 😉

View attachment 2229654
Beautiful af.

Good morning! So lately my husband has been into the natural look so I've let it grow out quite a bit. At first I wasn't a fan and was tempted to shave it everyday, but now I'm kind of into it. Just something different I guess and in a strange way makes me feel a little dirty. Hopefully this isn't too off putting. Thoughts?

View attachment 2234326
Natural or shaven, either is hot.

Hi all, appreciate all the comments while I've been gone. This thread randomly got a little toxic which was not fun so I stepped away. Happy to see that it didn't last though. Life has been good though and still plenty of fun. Shared this on another thread so I'll just drop it here. Hope you enjoy some Sunday titties 🙂

View attachment 2265483
Mmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!! Beautiful set of breasts, peruchica!!!

Hi all, appreciate all the comments while I've been gone. This thread randomly got a little toxic which was not fun so I stepped away. Happy to see that it didn't last though. Life has been good though and still plenty of fun. Shared this on another thread so I'll just drop it here. Hope you enjoy some Sunday titties 🙂

View attachment 2265483
Magnificent

View attachment 2265483
I'd die a happy man if I woke up to them tiptoes every morning. Life would be amazing & I'd always be happy.

Thanks for sharing @peruchica

View attachment 2265483
Thank you for sharing your wonderful tits

View attachment 2265483
Glad ur backbeautiful titties

Good morning! So lately my husband has been into the natural look so I've let it grow out quite a bit. At first I wasn't a fan and was tempted to shave it everyday, but now I'm kind of into it. Just something different I guess and in a strange way makes me feel a little dirty. Hopefully this isn't too off putting. Thoughts?

View attachment 2234326
Love it either way!!! You go girl!!

Not a fan of how the dress fits on me but my husband bought it for me and wanted me to wear it tonight so here we are. Just waiting for him to finish showering and get ready and we'll be heading out for dinner and some dancing and maybe the strip club after that 🙂

View attachment 2227910
The dress is fantastic!❤️

Over the past few years, I've enjoyed dropping random little pictures throughout various threads. I've also enjoyed conversations that have come about from so many different topics in this wonderful community. In a strange way, I feel like it affords me a level of anonymity since I tend to come and go for large periods of time. However, at the behest of my husband, I'm joining the brave folks who start threads of their own. Not sure how often I'll be sharing, or how much, but let's see where this goes 😊View attachment 2226329View attachment 2226330
Daaaang!!!

View attachment 2234326
Love it,would love it smooth too.

I love the toned body and lacy light green panties. Beautiful!!

View attachment 2234326
Excellent

That looks so tasty. The hair holds the wonderful natural aromas that drive men wild.

Such a sexy way to start a post!

This week we had a all hands event at work and they had folks from other offices get together here. Yesterday after work, a few of us went out for drinks including a co-worker who I've always had this semi innocent flirtatious thing going, even though we had never met him person before. Our chemistry and person was off the charts. My husband told me that if I had a shot, to go for it and so here I am waking up in his hotel room. He still has a few hours before he has to leave for the airport, so going to make use of this company paid hotel room for a bit longer before I head home. I hope everyone's weekend is off to as great of a start as mine 😉

View attachment 2229654
Perfect view!

View attachment 2229654
What like man he is. Hope he give you get pleasure

Back