Just Me 😊

Good morning! So lately my husband has been into the natural look so I've let it grow out quite a bit. At first I wasn't a fan and was tempted to shave it everyday, but now I'm kind of into it. Just something different I guess and in a strange way makes me feel a little dirty. Hopefully this isn't too off putting. Thoughts?

View attachment 2234326
Outstanding.

I want to run.my.fingers through your pussy. Tug on your pubs. Eat you and then shoot my cum.on you. Good old fashioned '60s pussy

Good morning! So lately my husband has been into the natural look so I've let it grow out quite a bit. At first I wasn't a fan and was tempted to shave it everyday, but now I'm kind of into it. Just something different I guess and in a strange way makes me feel a little dirty. Hopefully this isn't too off putting. Thoughts?

View attachment 2234326
Personally I prefer that look than shaved and you are sexy as hell

Hi all, appreciate all the comments while I've been gone. This thread randomly got a little toxic which was not fun so I stepped away. Happy to see that it didn't last though. Life has been good though and still plenty of fun. Shared this on another thread so I'll just drop it here. Hope you enjoy some Sunday titties 🙂

View attachment 2265483
Wow! Que delicias!!

View attachment 2234326
Love it!!!!!!!!!

Back