Just Me 😊

Good morning! So lately my husband has been into the natural look so I've let it grow out quite a bit. At first I wasn't a fan and was tempted to shave it everyday, but now I'm kind of into it. Just something different I guess and in a strange way makes me feel a little dirty. Hopefully this isn't too off putting. Thoughts?

View attachment 2234326
That pussy is PERFECT

Good morning! So lately my husband has been into the natural look so I've let it grow out quite a bit. At first I wasn't a fan and was tempted to shave it everyday, but now I'm kind of into it. Just something different I guess and in a strange way makes me feel a little dirty. Hopefully this isn't too off putting. Thoughts?

View attachment 2234326
I absolutely love your style ❤️

Over the past few years, I've enjoyed dropping random little pictures throughout various threads. I've also enjoyed conversations that have come about from so many different topics in this wonderful community. In a strange way, I feel like it affords me a level of anonymity since I tend to come and go for large periods of time. However, at the behest of my husband, I'm joining the brave folks who start threads of their own. Not sure how often I'll be sharing, or how much, but let's see where this goes 😊View attachment 2226329View attachment 2226330
Oh baby very hot would love to chat with you and see all of you 🔥🔥🔥🥵🥵🥵❤️❤️❤️

This week we had a all hands event at work and they had folks from other offices get together here. Yesterday after work, a few of us went out for drinks including a co-worker who I've always had this semi innocent flirtatious thing going, even though we had never met him person before. Our chemistry and person was off the charts. My husband told me that if I had a shot, to go for it and so here I am waking up in his hotel room. He still has a few hours before he has to leave for the airport, so going to make use of this company paid hotel room for a bit longer before I head home. I hope everyone's weekend is off to as great of a start as mine 😉

View attachment 2229654
If I were your hubby, I'd love some sloppy seconds with your body!

Over the past few years, I've enjoyed dropping random little pictures throughout various threads. I've also enjoyed conversations that have come about from so many different topics in this wonderful community. In a strange way, I feel like it affords me a level of anonymity since I tend to come and go for large periods of time. However, at the behest of my husband, I'm joining the brave folks who start threads of their own. Not sure how often I'll be sharing, or how much, but let's see where this goes 😊View attachment 2226329View attachment 2226330
So how about this...let's make this about you. You tell me what you want and I'll try and pull it off

What an abundance of beauty you are. The loveliest I have seen today.

Hi all, appreciate all the comments while I've been gone. This thread randomly got a little toxic which was not fun so I stepped away. Happy to see that it didn't last though. Life has been good though and still plenty of fun. Shared this on another thread so I'll just drop it here. Hope you enjoy some Sunday titties 🙂

1000007079.jpg

Hi all, appreciate all the comments while I've been gone. This thread randomly got a little toxic which was not fun so I stepped away. Happy to see that it didn't last though. Life has been good though and still plenty of fun. Shared this on another thread so I'll just drop it here. Hope you enjoy some Sunday titties 🙂

View attachment 2265483
Beautiful tits!

View attachment 2265483
Very beautiful shot. You look warm and snuggly in this picture. :)

Back